[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/Gd139Nin33M Is /k/ ready for some anti-terrorism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: breach.png (598KB, 932x433px) Image search: [Google]
breach.png
598KB, 932x433px
https://youtu.be/Gd139Nin33M

Is /k/ ready for some anti-terrorism? Also /k/ video game thread.
>>
File: arma weapon change.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
arma weapon change.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>yelling simulator instead of a proper Rainbow game
>>
File: ron.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ron.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
Is that a Walther MPL? I'm all for weapons variation, but there's no need to be stupid about it.
>>
File: RoN_Promo_11_STACK1.png (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
RoN_Promo_11_STACK1.png
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>33856415
The tone seems more like Rainbow Six, rather than Swat.
>>
>>33856421
>Posting the same webm you did in the other thread instead of pointing out that there is already a thread up on this game

Shame.
>>
>>33856451
look at how fat the G36 frontguard is. ew.
>>
>>33856421
>You get to remove Kebab with an M14
Sign me the fuck up
>>
File: 1460232020907.png (863KB, 1161x800px) Image search: [Google]
1460232020907.png
863KB, 1161x800px
No, with preorders opening for rising storm 2, I'm ready to kill some VIETNAM FUCKING SHITS
>>
>>33856404
This game has
>potential school shooting
>gay bar massacre
>human trafficking
>home invasion with child hostages

They're really going up there.
>>
>>33856657

shock value and controversy is good for advertising and it also sells
>>
>>33856657
>THEYRE SHOCKING ME WITH HOW SHOCKING THEYRE BEING
>>
>>33856808
I'm just surprised it's taken this long for more controversial topics to be in shooters. Last one I remember was 'No Russian' in MW2.
>>
>>33856837
You're forgetting how absolutely fucking boring ubishit and all the big devs have gotten. Fucking ghost recon is about the drug war now. That's how out of touch they are.
>>
>>33857028
This. Everything is designed in a boardroom now based on market research, so edgy topics are avoided since they scare investors. You'd think that this would be the vacuum that would inspire the indie scene to sweep in and make bank, but they've been p shit too these last few years, focusing more on pixelart rogue-likes.
>>
>>33857170
The smaller devs are the only ones making good shit. COD is dull as dishwater. By comparison Squad just updated to add new vehicles, mortars, and IEDs and I'm getting in absolutely harrowing firefights.
>>
>>33857028
That one wasn't developed by red storm entertainment. Even if it were, it would be co-developed with Ubisoft Montreal and churn out more shit like Future Soldier. Still better than Wildlands, though.
>>
File: readyornot discussion.png (158KB, 1062x940px) Image search: [Google]
readyornot discussion.png
158KB, 1062x940px
list of features, the incremental speed/door opening and ARMA3 style lean really has my attention
>>
I want to believe, but tactical shooters are dead. The last game that promised it was going to fill the Rainbow 6/SWAT3 void was Takedown Red Sabre and man that was a bowl of shit. Ill definitely keep an eye on this but expect nothing.
>>
>>33856404
I'm thinking that cellphone bit was inspired by the bataclan attacks where the breachers reported the cellphones on those killed were vibrating.

Looks interesting.
>>
I'll be on the lookout for this one, it looks fucking hardcore
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.