[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of a smallsword They seem shit in just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: smallsword.jpg (69KB, 1194x181px) Image search: [Google]
smallsword.jpg
69KB, 1194x181px
What's the point of a smallsword

They seem shit in just about every possible way
>>
File: smallsword.png (339KB, 1194x180px) Image search: [Google]
smallsword.png
339KB, 1194x180px
>>33855899
right here dummy
>>
File: 1490062565163.jpg (46KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490062565163.jpg
46KB, 1000x1000px
>>33855906
I laughed and I hate you for it
>>
small enough to carry around all the time
like daily-life carrying a pistol vs carrying a rifle
>>
>>33855899
They were literally Ye Olden CCW.

Something you could carry comfortably all day and which seemed relatively unimposing, but was still a legit weapon.
>>
>>33855899
None at all on a battlefield, some were used by commanders and the likes but they really aren't a battle weapon. They are however used for duelling and self protection. Their origin is from the rapier which declined as they were fucking long and hard to carry at the waist.
>>
>>33855899
They sting and they're fast.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cd9ctDsxe0
>>
>>33855906
/thread
>>
>>33855899
Same point as subcompact pistols.
>>
>>33855906
>>33855938

choking
>>
>>33855899
They're small, they're fast. In a time without modern medicine, even a small puncture to the chest will kill you, so they're alright for deterrence. Also, they're very stylish and get all the ladies wet.
>>
>>33855906
/thread

>>33855899
The smallsword is light, easy to carry, and it's a deadly spike with a nimble design. They might look puny compared to your "manly" greatswords, but they are damn good.
>>
>>33855981
Unless your battlefield happened to be on a ship boarding action, where you wouldn't have room to use a larger weapon.
>>
>>33855899
Throat stab
Exceedingly sharp and light
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.