[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright /k/, which of you LARPing retards was this? "NA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 4

File: bounty huntards.jpg (67KB, 800x678px) Image search: [Google]
bounty huntards.jpg
67KB, 800x678px
alright /k/, which of you LARPing retards was this?
"NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Seven bounty hunters who descended on the wrong car outside a Wal-Mart have been indicted on first-degree murder charges in the killing of an unarmed man and the wounding of another, Tennessee police announced Wednesday."
https://www.yahoo.com/news/tennessee-bounty-hunters-bail-bondsmen-charged-murder-153338256.html
>>
>>33854426
How the fuck does this happen
>>
>>33854426
they picked a whole boquet of oopsie daisys
>>
>>33854440
Innocent people die every time niggers have guns
>>
>>33854440
>How the fuck does this happen
Four niggers and three LARPing rednecks, that's now.
>>
>>33854426
Why do we even let random people play pretend cops?
>>
>>33854426
six of those dudes look like this isn't their first time getting a mug shot.
>>
>>33854475
Byles looks like "whatever bitch, just take the picture"
>>
>Follow the adventures of 7 dumb bounty hunters
Shiiyet I'd watch that movie/TV show.
>>
>>33854468
We don't, that is why they are no bail awaiting trial and not payed leave.
>>
>>33854487
yeah, he does. West looks like the only one who can get a job requiring a clean piss test.
>>
>>33854475
You mean 4?
>>
>>33854716
actually we do. if they had killed the actual perp, they wouldn't be in any trouble at all. they killed some rando though, so they're boned.
>>
>>33854728
no, /pol/. I meant six.

only West looks like he could get an actual job. (though he still looks retarded so that job probably involves a forklift.)
>>
>>33854741
even odds West was a Marine
>>
>>33854730
Most if not all bounty hunters walk a thin line of legality just because they do not present their services to law enforcement.
>>
>>33854741
West and Schnepp both look like they could work at a gun store tbqh
>>
>>33854755
>50/50 chance of being a marine
would explain the forklift job when not shooting the wrong guy at wal-mart.
>>
>>33854773
that isn't saying much.
>>
>>33854426
Oh please oh please give these goofs lethal injection.
And botch it.
>>
>>33854761
bounty hunters are on solid legal ground, until they assault a random citizen instead of the perp.
>>
>>33854801
Which never would had been a problem if they worked with law enforcement.
>>
>>33854475
Keesee is clearly the newbie.
>>
>>33854863
which is why it is accurate to say that they are playing cop.
>>
>>33854871
the Somali? no. obviously he has been in an immigration hearing or three, but got let out by Obama.
>>
>>33854468
>>33854863
It's not like real cops do much better, they just have the system to protect them whenever they have a grand fuck-up like this.
>>
>Schnepp
>Motherfucker's name is Schnepp
I'm glad I get to end the night on a high note.
>>
>>33855155
>Oh shit, that fat black suburban mom wasn't Chris Dorner? Oh shit, I didn't mean to ventilate her car, but it's cool, right, it's not like I killed her, right?

It's baffling the kind of obscene fuckups cops can get away with.
>>
>>33854426
>especially aggravated kidnapping

why can't jurisdictions just use normal terms for crimes instead of making them up from state to state. They always end up sounding retarded as fuck
>>
File: what the fugg!.jpg (71KB, 762x646px) Image search: [Google]
what the fugg!.jpg
71KB, 762x646px
seems legit...at least in tennessee.
>>
The important thing is we can celebrate this diverse group of individuals and the great work they do despite the adversity they face in Drumpf's America
>>
>>33857913
>Not understanding law, the poast
>>
fut the wut.

how do you possibly mess up this bad
>>
>operating with apes
>ape-erating
ya dun' goofed, friendpai
>>
>>33854426
>7 guys for a single bond
Holy shit were they bringing in Osama's evil twin? How could you possibly justify that many in your crew?
>>
File: 1200.jpg (69KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
69KB, 1200x675px
>>33854455
>>
>>33854455
I am adding this to my vocabulary. Thank you.
>>
>>33854426
>Schnepp
Did they they name him when his mom sneezed?
>>
>>33857838
>black

Bitch was Mexican, wasn't she?
>>
>>33854426
Guarantee one of these knuckle draggers claimed they wouldn't have run if they weren't the guy they were looking for.
>>
>>33859108

Even if it was the guy they were after, you can't just fucking shoot the dude
>>
>>33854426
>tfw this happened 20 minutes from me
ayyy
>>
C I V I C
>>
>that list of charges
Fuck, that's enough to get you the needle in some places.

A couple of these guys (probably a newb or 2) are going to turn states evidence in exchange for a decreased sentence and the rest are going up for life.
>>
Jesus Christ. america is such a fucking joke.
>>
>>33859556
Wherever you're from it's likely that people there get killed over soccer. Glass houses, Anon.
>>
>>33859087
Don't forget the ranger with two asian ladies in it.
>>
>>33859087
It happened to several different cars, wouldn't surprise me if there was a Mexican somewhere in one of them. I believe that the specific incident that Anon was referring to was the black lady who got shot in the spine and paralyzed.
>>
>>33858980
Make sure you add the correct spelling of 'bouquet'.
>>
>>33854730
bounty hunters can't just kill wanted men, idiot
>>
>>33859741
>it happened to several different cars
With all the shit the LAPD gets up to you'd think people would lynch them on sight, they're like the fucking stereotype of shitty cops.
>>
>>33854426
At least the murders aren't racists, right?

Right?
>>
>>33861045
No racial motive, the guys just screwed the pooch so hard it suffered a perforated colon.

I mean this is SOME fuckup.
>>
>>33861066
I was making a social commentary joke, and not a very good one.
>>
>>33858669
Have you ever met a bounty hunter? If they were actually worth a damp they would be actual detectives or at the very least, P.I.s.

I paid the bail of the last bounty hunter o knew, after he became a felon, but before the got the DUI, ankle bracelet, second trip to jail for violation of probation and ultimately got picked up by the FBI
>>
>>33861134
>got picked up by the FBI
for wut?
>>
>>33854755
I'd take that bet. Even odds he operated a fork lift in the Marines.
>>
Let's say that they caught the right guy but still killed him. Would they still have gotten paid?
>>
>>33854755

I'm betting a boot washout.
>>
>>33854440
Bad ID.

Though, even if they had killed the right guy, sounds like they would still be fucked.
>>
>>33854426
I just realized, one of these retards has to be that trip fag Callum
>>
>>33863801
Please be schnepp
>>
I dont get bounty hunters. There aren't actual bounties on people are there? How do they make money? Why is this allowed at all?
>>
>>33854475
Bounty hunting is a common profession among ex-cons with no useful skills.
>>
>>33854730
Bounty hunters are just supposed to bring the guy in because they skipped bail, not fucking gun them down. It would've been murder either way.
>>
>The bounty hunters, Jenkins said, started shooting in the parking lot and continued to fire on them during the chase, even ramming the Nissan along the way.
What the actual fuck is wrong with these people? Did they think they were in some Fast and Furious movie? I hope they never get out of jail.
>>
>>33854730
Bounty hunters are civilians and so they can only kill in self defense, which is definitely not the case here.

>>33865970
They get paid by bail bonding companies to bring in people who skipped bail while awaiting trial. It's a job that attracts a lot of retards since it's piss-easy to qualify but sounds badass
>>
>>33854426
i wonder if they talk to each other in prison or have joined there respective racial gangs
>>
>>33863279
Posting on 4chan
>>
>>33854426
Majority black....
How do you think anon?
>>
>>33859087
And a completely different make/ color.
>>
>>33866969
Vehicle that is.
>>
>>33866056
know what the "CSI Effect" is? It's where jury's expect to see some evidence, DNA, pictures, fabric, that is a undeniable smoking gun, because TV has taught them that's how it works. There is a corollary to it, some call it the NYPD, or Law & Order effect, where cops think they can trample a suspects rights and get away with it if they "know" the person is guilty, or it solves the case. Well these retards have grown up watching bounty hunters on TV and in movies doing crazy shit and getting away with it. They probably also thought wrestling is real.
>>
>>33866329
truth in jest???
damn straight.
>>
>>33867781
That changes everything
>>
>>33854475
Is it just me or does Keesee look like a black Shia LaBeuf?
>>
>>33857838
They have an armed nigger on the loose, who has killed already
And then they have a truck going slowly passed the house they are protecting, no lights on, etc

>>33861023
Fucking retards wanna talk when they would be exactly the same if they were a cop in a shitskin filled city like LA
They behave the way they do for a reason
>>
>>33854475
>chaisson
>I was fucking positive that was the mother fucker that that stole my chin
>>
>>33854426
Hope they play Dead or Alive at their execution.
>>
File: MOYPMQQ.jpg (337KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
MOYPMQQ.jpg
337KB, 1536x2048px
>>The Montgomery County grand jury charged all seven men with first-degree felony murder, three counts of attempted second-degree murder, three counts of especially aggravated kidnapping, attempted especially aggravated kidnapping, four counts of aggravated assault, employing a firearm in commission of a dangerous felony and felony reckless endangerment.

When the cops do this there isn't any charges.
>>
>>33868343
hooly shit you are right
>>
OP or any anons know who Callum on /k/ is? He is a tripfag on /k/ got his glock 19 stolen while taking a shit in a public bathroom. He also has made a post asking /k/ for advice since he was doing bounty hunting. Be funny if Callum was one of the guys in that mugshot.
>>
>>33854426
Black people all look the same to me, but I guess those four black dudes also think black people all look the same?
>>
>>33863415
kek
>>
>>33870378

That's because cops are infallible heroes. Gotta love that blue shield, man.
>>
>>33874848
Thats....racist?
You made my head hurt!
>>
>>33874217
I saw his trip in another thread last night, so sadly, no.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.