[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh shit Chinks gonna invade viet gooks the government just hire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

Oh shit Chinks gonna invade viet gooks the government just hire /k/ to help them pick the weapons to defend their country.
What would you pick and why?
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 183x276px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 183x276px
>>
>>33851326
>"Su-33 fighters"
>Picture of J-10

The fake news press strikes again.
>>
>>33851389
Forgot the why part. Farmers with SKS worked the first time
>>
File: akm.jpg (24KB, 600x301px) Image search: [Google]
akm.jpg
24KB, 600x301px
>>33851326
>>
File: screenshot014.png (621KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot014.png
621KB, 1024x576px
Would be 10/10 against north gooks.
Too bad it's fake
>>
File: ptrd41 and ptrd41 carbine.png (100KB, 800x331px) Image search: [Google]
ptrd41 and ptrd41 carbine.png
100KB, 800x331px
because fuck you
>>
>>33851326
What is so fucking hard about remodeling an aircraft carrier? China has massive industrial output, it should be easy for them. Are chinks just genetically inferior?
>>
>>33851326
Modern ATGMs (TOW 2B probably), anti ship missiles (NSMs) and air defences (shit tonnes of Stingers and Russian longer range stuff). Not to mention every kind of mine imaginable. Make it so Chinese casualties would be so high they wouldn't dare risk an invasion.
>>
>>33851326
Chink not going to invade any mainland countries any time soon. Islands, maybe. Even then they prefer to build artificial reef islands. As much as I hate Chinks (I'm from SEA), I admit they're pragmatists and not warmongers.
>>
>>33851514
well for one the boiler design was extremely flawed so they had to replace the tube bundle with a new design. The damage control systems were substandard for even a commercial ship(IMO rules) from the 70's so they had to modify or replace watertight doors and add massive amounts of new fire stations(so you would not have to have bulkheads open to run fire hoses through). The bilge system was inadequate so had to be totally redone. Oh and the engineering controls look like they were borrowed from a C5 that sunk in 1955.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.