[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So the other day I saw an add for a device that could allow a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13

File: 600full-cintia-dicker8.jpg (130KB, 463x666px) Image search: [Google]
600full-cintia-dicker8.jpg
130KB, 463x666px
So the other day I saw an add for a device that could allow a flare gun to fire either 22lr or .38 special cartridges. It was about fifty dollars. Can someone redpill me on the legality and effectiveness of these devices?
>>
legality? what could you possibly be talking about? that's just a steel cylinder with a hole down the center.
>>
Subcaliber inserts?

Probably for the most part legal as long as you are not forbidden from owning a handgun in the first place. This is not taking laws specific to certain localities into account. Might be dangerous though. Don't know if a flare stresses the hinge and latch as much as a .38 spc.
>>
>>33849186
who is this underfed qtred
>>
>>33849186
Legal until you put it in a flair gun
>>
>>33849186
Lower end 38 special and 22LR should both be safe with a chamber adapter. But as others have said, it's illegal to put in a flare gun (then it becomes a smooth-bore handgun, maybe a destructive device). Some flare guns will also have a choke designed to prevent usage of these devices.
>>
>>33849400
I read your post and immediately assume you are trolling, but then I look at the image you posted and it becomes increasingly less likely that my original assumption was correct. I miss the days when it was easy to tell when someone was only pretending to be retarded. Now with the influx of autistic 16yo BernieBro redditors I have to question every single shitpost.
>>
>>33849186
Let me guess, budk? They also sell fish antibiotics with the intention of you using them, being very tongue in cheek about how they're "life-savers"
>>
>>33849400
he's not a nazi you kike
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 194x260px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 194x260px
>>33849443
>>33849443
>Not welcoming autistic BernieBros.
>Not turning them into to staunch /k/onverts.
There are ways young /k/ommisar.. there are ways.
>>
>>33849591
I will never be a Nazi you can brainwash him you can't brainwash me
>>
>>33849392

Check the filename, I think it's related.
>>
>>33849591

As a long-time liberal turned progressive gun nut who's hoping to convert a friend soon (Now that the weather is finally turning), indeed.
>>
>>33849638
Every single one of you "le converted left wing gun nuts xd" I have ever seen are " I support gun rights BUT" fuckheads.

You cannot coincide a lack of belief in liberty with absolute rights and freedom. You dickhead always believe in forced back ground checks, muh common sense gun laws or "keep guns from the mentally ill!"

Back to /r/guns.
>>
File: 20131111_192248.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20131111_192248.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>33849186
Get yourself a .410/.45 Colt sub caliber insert.
Great range toy.
The inserts are easy as fuck to buy.
Finding a decent 26mm flare gun may prove to be a challenge.
>>
>>33849738

Not me. While there are a few laws I think should be in place I won't support them as long as the Democrats are around to horrifically abuse them. Most of the bullshit getting pushed is blatantly retarded, the stuff that's not retarded is wildly overreaching.

In response to thinking that Clinton was a lock I only voted for one Democrat in the last election, and that's because he convinced me that he would be reasonable on guns.
>>
I've seen several replies saying the sub caliber inserts are illegal because smooth bore, but I thought the inserts were rifled? Is it because the flare gun itself is smooth?
>>
>>33849786
>Not me
>While there are a few laws I think should be in place

Kill yourself. Without fail, every single time with you people.
>>
File: IMG_4251.jpg (34KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4251.jpg
34KB, 320x320px
>>33849400
>>
>>33849822

>Wanting nig-nog criminals to kill you and rape your wimmins

OK
>>
>>33849850
Yeah because nig nogs follow the law right?

Fuck you nigger, leave and take your nigger pets with you.
>>
File: 20130728_144634.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20130728_144634.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>33849813
All the inserts are rifled, save for the 12 gauge flare adapter. They even include a copy of the ATF letter stating that they are legal.
>>
File: 1315273538755.png (51KB, 1018x770px) Image search: [Google]
1315273538755.png
51KB, 1018x770px
>>33849443
Dude every detail points to that post being part of the leftist invasion they've been mounting in response to all the attention /pol/ has been manufacturing for itself (reminder; this is why you are not supposed to draw attention to 4chan).

>file name
>no forward slashes around /pol/ or /k/
>"/k/ is a progressive board" maymay
No board that fucking WORSHIPS the ground Ian Smith walked on can be progressive, nor is it. No board that ended up sending armed tripfags to a BLM rally can be progressive. No board that champions the Serbian JNA and its atrocities against Bosniaks and, moreso, muslims. /k/ does not believe in """progressiveness""" because it, invariably and WITHOUT FAIL, entails stricter gun control, which /k/ will not stand for or support in any form or fashion unless you're discussing the abolishment of it.

The one thing I can take comfort in is knowing that the posts making these claims are hilariously easy to spot and discredit. Any post claiming that /k/ is progressive can be easily vetted by challenging them, and seeing if the response includes to word 'nazi'. If it does, you are speaking to a leftist attempting to disrupt 4chan and not an actual /k/ or 4chan user as this language is not utilized by those who understand the sociopolitical landscape of 4chan.

Keep this post handy in the future. You might need it.
>>
>>33849866

I'm a member of the NRA, GOA and 2AF and I regularly contact my congresscritters to oppose gun laws, but feel free to pretend you're superior because you're a drooling mongoloid who's incapable of understanding nuance.

You're the reason that normies are so easy to turn against us.
>>
>>33850081
>normies
You're one of them, normalfag. Only normalfags use the word "normie", because they want to use that terminology on places like reddit, 9gag and facebook to seem 'cool' or 'hip' to internet culture and lingo but had to sanitize it to be palatable to those audiences because they recoil at the use of the -fag suffix.

Daily reminder that using "unfagged" terminology outs you as the reddit-using piece of shit that you are and if you're not one you'd better wise the fuck up real quick and stop it.
>>
>>33850081
Woo like I give a fuck. The NRA isnt some perfect organization and has plenty of fudds who like yourself support "some laws"

Kill yourself you lefty shill fuck. You are the "normie" and I don't want you "on my side" because you're not on my fucking side.

Read the text. Shall not be infringed. You fucking rat Reddit kike.
>>
File: progressive_k.png (67KB, 1841x237px) Image search: [Google]
progressive_k.png
67KB, 1841x237px
>>33850070
Clapped and capped.
>>
>>33850128
>>33850101

And you two are why we'll never be able to KEEP nice things. Have a nice day.
>>
>>33850155
You are because you support laws and people taking our things away. Fuck off Reddit fag

>Just compromise guys! Reasonable gun laws

Slit your fucking wrists
>>
File: Screenshot_20170503-190135.png (92KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170503-190135.png
92KB, 480x800px
>>33850070
>Fake gun, shoot me in standoff
>>
File: IMG_1033.jpg (387KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1033.jpg
387KB, 1080x810px
Get a milsurp 26.5mm flaregun and a .410/.45 insert. will be a markedly better ghettoblaster than a plastic 12ga flaregun and a .38 or .22 insert. Which is to say it will still suck but at least it won't break.
>>
>>33850184
dis shit here nigga, fuccin reddit fags
>>
>>33849463
Absolutely nothing wrong with fish antibiotics if you actually know how to use them. I doubt that you'll ever be in a crazy SHTF situation where you'd desperately need them - and if you were, you'd probably need a lot more medical attention than just antibiotics.

Literally the same pills from the same factories come in the bottles.
Just don't go popping antibiotics for fun and accidentally create a superbug.
>>
>>33849186
It becomes a firearm if you insert the, well, insert.

This itself isn't illegal, but know this counts like you making your own pipegun or whatever, and all the legalities that involve. Thankfully, they all tend to be rifled, so you're not making an AOW or anything.

>>33849258
Depends on what kind. The metal framed ones can take it, but those plastic Orion flareguns really can't handle shit, they show significant wear from just a few .22s, would highly advise against using them in a plastic flaregun if you can help it.

>>33849427
>then it becomes a smooth-bore handgun
No it doesn't, those inserts are rifled, and the insert counts as the bore.
>>
>>33850070
>the leftist invasion they've been mounting in response to all the attention /pol/ has been manufacturing for itself
I'm honestly skeptical about that in itself, it kind of comes of like /pol/ falseflagging to make themselves look better in comparison (hardly the first time).

These people really don't have it in them. Remember when tumblr tried to raid 4chan? Holy shit, it's like they came up to a bully and said "Sticks and bones may break my bones etc", and then the bully followed them home, proceeding to paint the walls with feces and used tampons. If you look at any leftist political action online, they're really insecure and uncertain about it and find themselves fucking up over and over.
>>
>>33849764
If it comes down to shooting .410 out of a plastic Orion flaregun and one of these metal ones, always choose the latter.
>>
>>33850871
Yeah, no. The kind of people that think /pol/ is full of literal nazi fascists (it's not, they just make up a decent-ish chunk of it) are very action-oriented, and have organized groups dedicated to trying to challenge /pol/'s perceived influence online by directly disrupting the tone of conversation and the perception of the general consensus on /pol/ in order to weaken their efforts. These aren't SJWs I'm talking about, but rabit antifa and paid shills like Shareblue and CTR, which are both 100% confirmed to be actively attempting to slide conversations on /pol/, and the CTR employee handbook was leaked showing their instructions on doing so. If you go to /pol/ and stay for a while you can begin to pick out what threads are made to slide actual discussion off the front page and which ones are legitimate, it's actually very close to how /o/ looks except /o/'s slide threads are just made by LE EBIN 4CHIN SHITPOSTAN tards who treat fucking up the board as a fun game. They also come to /k/, mostly due to /pol/'s "/k/ and /pol/ are brother boards" bullshit which was never actually true and was only ever believed by /pol/ no matter how much we told them to fuck off.

It's not a 'raid' per say, they're trying to make it look like the consensus is different than it actually is so they can try to get the overall tone of the board changed and make it inhospitable to the people they're trying to fight.
>>
File: azis-guy-ferry.jpg (17KB, 199x225px) Image search: [Google]
azis-guy-ferry.jpg
17KB, 199x225px
>>33849399
>flair
>>
>>33849186
>Can someone redpill me
where do you faggots come from and can you please stop coming here

there are plenty of other chans with a k. go find one.
>>
>>33851158
I know Shareblue and CTR, but those people got paid (is CTR still even doing shit?), these posts just comes across as some sort of ironic shitpost by a /pol/ster because it just sounds way too dumb.
>>
>>33851158
>they're trying to make it look like the consensus is different than it actually is
/k/'s general consensus is incredibly varied though, at best it comes down to most people here agreeing that guns are good in one way or another, most everything else tends to be a crapshoot, unless we're talking "this brand/particular gun has in most of our experiences been really good/shitty", and even then there's always gotta be a contrarian.

Only an absolute retard would waste their time trying to change /k/'s general opinion by force.
>>
>>33851298
These are not clever people we're talking about. Dedicated, but not clever.

>>33851258
CTR is defunct. Its CEO however is running Shareblue.
>>
>>33850038
Why do people always put out this misinformation? Or at the very least are deceptively understating fact?

The insert THEMSELVES are legal. However, the moment you insert it into a flare gun you have illegally manufactured a firearm.
>>
>>33849822
This is 100% true. This thread is completely fucking full of reddit fags and plebs. This anon knows it. Its sickening. Last week i saw a thread where these fucking tards reported some nigs shooting in the dessert to the ATF. When did it become divide and conquer amongst us?

>>33849850
See previous paragraph^. Those nigs have just as much of a right to own guns as you do. Thats BEING A FUCKING AMERICAN. Either we stand together or fall divided. So by all means kill yourself.

>inb4 angry nigger detected
Im white. But that doesnt mean i wouldnt support a black man owning guns. Unlike you who probably lacks the ability to do so. Now go back to your dads garage and play with his power tools if you want to feel like a big man
>>
>>33850081
Thank for fighting the good fight, Cletus.
>>
>>33851397
>illegally manufactured a firearm
Manufacturing firearms is completely legal, you just need an FFL to do it on a larger scale or for sale.

So unless you're putting inserts into shitload of flareguns and/or selling them like that, it's legal, as long as it's not an unregistered AOW.
>>
File: Fucking invaders GTFO.png (105KB, 954x1157px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking invaders GTFO.png
105KB, 954x1157px
>>33849603
"nazi"
Nice try
>>
File: 1465224012244.jpg (42KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
1465224012244.jpg
42KB, 500x437px
>>33851397
I have no idea what I'm talking about: the post
>>
>>33850155
SHALL
>>
>>33852425
NOT
>>
>>33852552
BE
>>
>>33852569
INFRINGED, nigga
>>
>>33849738
>keep guns from the mentally ill

dear lord, what an outrageous concept
>>
>>33852651
>Yes goy listen to what the government labels mentally ill and unfit to own guns

Literally kill yourself
>>
>>33852651
The overwhelming majority of mentally ill people aren't a danger to themselves, others, or society.
Some even benefit from their guns from a therapeutical manner.
>>
>>33852811

fuck you clowns to hell

mentally ill people are dangerous as hell
>>
File: 600full-cintia-dicker13.jpg (120KB, 444x666px) Image search: [Google]
600full-cintia-dicker13.jpg
120KB, 444x666px
OP here.

I literally said one word that had nothing to do with the subject at hand and all of you lost your shit. Calm the fuck down.

>>33850809
Thank you for the answer.
>>
>>33854600
There's no statistical correlation between being "mentally ill" and committing murder. There's no accurate predictor of future behaviour except past behaviour. In what way exactly are mentally ill people "dangerous as hell" you fucking cretin?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r4SMnWMTcA
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.