[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I think my gun collection peaked. Ever since I got a girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: kmeme.jpg (254KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
kmeme.jpg
254KB, 800x800px
Guys, I think my gun collection peaked.
Ever since I got a girlfriend my finances have been cucked.

>Luger
>Bolo Mauser
>Finnish use marked Swedish M96
>M38 Carcano
>M38 Cavalry Carbine
>1943 Izhevsk PU sniper
>1943 M38 Mosin
>hand full of M91/30s
>Finnish VKT M39
>Finnish capture M91/30
>Finnish capture New England Westinghouse M91
>M1 Carbine
>Eddystone P14
>MAS 36
>Arisaka Type 99
>K98 S/27 1938
>Steyr M95 carbine
>Winchester 1200 slug barrel with scope
>Winchester 1200 with field barrel
>Stevens 820B
>S&W Model 28 Highway Patrolman\
>S&W Model 39
>S&W Model 59
>Browning High Power Mk III
>Walther built Walther P38 dated '44
>Bulgarian kit AK74
>16A2 clone by DPMS
>Bulgarian Makarov
>300 memeout AR pistol
>Remington 597 22 rifle
>Stevens 15A 22 rifle
>Suomi M31
>1942 Lithgow No1 Mk3
>1906 Enfield Shtle No1 Mk1***
>1907 BSAC Shtle No1 MK1***
>Savage made Enfield No4 Mk1

Almost thinking that being a sad lonely gun otaku would be worth it if I kept growing my collection.
Lately I've had neutral growth, selling other guns to afford another, but even that caught me scrutiny from grill who doesn't understand why I own so many.
>>
>>33845340
>listening to a woman over your guns
Are you a faggot or something?
>>
>>33845340
you need some NFA and and an E. German Makarov
>>
>>33845356
I am thoroughly pussy whipped m'comrad.
>>
>>33845340

NO YOU FOOL

YOU CONVINCE HER SHE NEEDS HER OWN GUN

AND THEN YOU USE THE POWER OF DICK TO GET HER ACQUAINTED WITH THE NEXT GUN ON YOUR LIST... OH HONEY IT IS PERFECT AND MAKES YOUR TITS SUPER DUPER PERKY!!!
>>
>>33845408
I would love an East German Makarov, also wouldn't mind an AK either, or just the stock kit.

I've also been wanting some things NFA.
I want to get a shit bore Mosin and obrez it, SBR my Suomi, get a Krinkov, and get some suppressors.
But the $200 tax stamp hit and 9 month wait alone for each kind of hurts.
>>
>>33845340
christ, most of us would live happily ever after with a quarter of your collection.
>>
>>33845435
>9 month wait
then start one today, faggot
get to waiting
it'll be here before you know it
>>
>>33845428
She did like shooting when I took her, she particularly liked the .22 pistol we rented, which is something my current collection lacks.

The one I want to get is a S&W Model 41, but would consider a Walther P22 which is what we rented and the gun she liked shooting.
>>
>>33845438
I want an entire WWI and WWII small arms collection, so I have a long way to go.
>>
>>33845460

Check out mark4 ruger and the smith and wesson victory model. I also enjoy the buckmark if you get one of the prettier version.

But seriously my wife owns a east german makarov because I used the power of dick and perky tits to convince her. AND THEN WE WENT AHEAD AND BOUGHT A USHANKA AND EG OFFICERS COAT FOR ROLE PLAY. MY DICK NEVER DICK SO GOOOOOOD.

I highly recommend it.
>>
That's a hooker, not a girlfriend. You're only supposed to spend money on one.
>>
>>33845435
Post 41F wait times are going to plummet soon. I'd expect 3 months.
>>
>>33845482
The victory one looks pretty neat.

Also I don't much like the aesthetics of the Ruger pistols.

>>33845482
I'd have to go the SKS route as girl is rooftop Korean.

>>33845536
That would be neat, why is it dropping?
>>
>>33845573
Everyone scrambled to get forms in before the deadline hit, because no one wanted to go through the trouble that it brought on.
Now that it's in place, once those pre41 forms are finished, there will be a huge vacuum in workload for the reviewers. Thus, unless they lay them off which they probably will, the wait times will drop tremendously.
>>
>>33845665
Makes sense I suppose.
>>
>>33845340
How exactly is she fucking with your finances?

Someone explain this to me. There has never been a time when I made more money single than married. Not even close.
>>
>>33847922
Before getting a rental place together I was a NEET living at my parents, now the left over money after my car insurance, phone, and car payments is taken up with rent money.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.