[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to range with school club >teach 20yo black girls the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 4x11-fn-ps90-2.jpg (69KB, 856x503px) Image search: [Google]
4x11-fn-ps90-2.jpg
69KB, 856x503px
>go to range with school club
>teach 20yo black girls the basics of handling an AR
>spend 2 hours fucking with rental PS90 that keeps jamming, short-stroking, mangling rounds, and FTFing and has no sights beside the shitty little pinhole in the rail (literally every other rifle they rent out has a fucking Eotech XPS on it)
>miss being able to shoot the DD5 we rented
>at least I got to shoot a USP45 Tactical and a S&W Performance Center 1911

So how was your day, /k/?
>>
>>33843673
>bitches about spending all day at the range instead of cooped up in some office somewhere.

kys.
>>
Did the girls try to hold the AR sideways?
>>
>>33843688
No, but the one chick was like "wtf is aiming?"
>>
>>33843696
Shit that would make me miss training Afghans they may have sucked at a lot of things but they paid attention when it came to weapons handling (likely to shoot me better later)
>>
>>33843673
Nobody gives a fuck about your sheboon training you dumb faggot
>>
>>33844219
I loved training ANA, and at the same time fucking hated it
They hung off my every word seemingly, but I had to lose my shit so many times after you see the same dumb life costing mistakes over and over
>>
>>33844270
This doesn't seem to be the right board for you anon. Perhaps /pol/ might be a better fit, or you could just save everyone some hassle and kys.
>>
>>33844363
> gets triggered by sheboon

You arent gunna have a good time here newfriend
>>
>>33844395
>You arent gunna have a good time here newfriend

hurr durr get lost redditor
>>
>>33844427
Yes, in fact, you should get lost aswell.

Fucking tripfag
>>
>>33844427
Says the one who got butthurt about the word 'sheboon'. Protip: you cant downvote comments that hurt your delicate sensibilities here.

Also:
> no ur the newfag
Classic plebbit response.
>>
You're both fags get over it and fuck already
>>
>get woke up at 0300
>have to come guard ammo in the cold for seven hours
>gonna spend the whole time on 4Chan
Had worse days. Fuckers could at least give me a weapon though, don't know what they expect me to do if someone tries to Jack this ammo.
>>
>>33844357
>>33844219
Man im glad I never had to train those guys. They'll just switch sides but now they have actual training.
>>
>>33844363
Are your little fee fees hurt?
>>
>>33844619
Bigger concern was them deserting and becoming a bandit that could outshoot the ANP but had a few that probably went Taliban, drug cartel or both
>>
File: IMG_2405.jpg (44KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2405.jpg
44KB, 403x403px
>>33843673

Did you colonize the nigresses with your superior white seed?
>>
I woke up and I am in class listening to final presentations in my Sociology class. But at least I only have one day left of classes. I will be done with my 2 year degree at community college and then I can head to uni this fall.
>>
File: 20170503_093736.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170503_093736.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>33843673
>go to range
>break in my first shotgun with slugs
>15 slugs later I switch to my AR-15
>Eotech battery is dead
>only been one maybe 10 hours total and is about 2 years old
>flip up Magpul iron sights yay...

Overall, it was pretty fun. Mostly retired dudes out this early on a Wednesday so I had to make some small talk during cease fires.
>>
>>33844562
Get woke to guard ammo, all pissed and fuck your couch, given weapons and a range, pop a few rounds to make the day better. . . . That was fun, maybe a few more. Ammo point is somehow a little light better blame the past eating ammo handlers for shorting us.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.