[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are any of you concerned about lead poisoning due to range trips?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 115
Thread images: 20

File: graphic-shooter-exposure[1].jpg (36KB, 390x776px) Image search: [Google]
graphic-shooter-exposure[1].jpg
36KB, 390x776px
Are any of you concerned about lead poisoning due to range trips?

I shoot once a week for ~2 hours, 40 rifle rounds and/or 100 pistol rounds. Particularly when shooting pistol (or being near some retard mag dumping) I noticed that my snot is black when I blow it out. Immediately after shooting I l wash my hands with the anti heavy metal soap. When I get home I take a shower then clean my guns (in a well ventilated space wearing gloves of course).

I've been at this routine for about 2 months now. Is there anything I should change or are there more precautions I should take?

Also I like to do dryfire practice. Is it "safe" to handle a cleaned, unloaded gun and not wash afterwards? If not, I should probably start doing that.
>>
Wash your hands, then wash your face, don't eat with your feet. It's a heavy metal. It doesn't just float around in the air.
>>
>>33843408
>Are any of you concerned about lead poisoning due to range trips?
nope
>>
Also is there any pistol ammo that isn't as "smoky"? I have a feeling that's where the black snot comes from.

I'd been shooting with MagTech since it's cheap but I've picked up a white winchester box. Is that any better?

Beyond turning by snot black (hadn't happened since I quit smoking) the smoke also gets in the way of the sights.
>>
>>33843408
Also wash your clothes while you shower.
>>
>>33843408
wear a respirator
>>
>>33843477
Have to ask this: Are there any "tactical respirators" like there is tactical ear and eyepro?
>>
File: 1459811408946.png (652KB, 620x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1459811408946.png
652KB, 620x1108px
>>33843494
no militaries have ever made respirators
>>
>>33843408
>>
This is one of those stupid health scares like movie theater popcorn back in the 90s. Basically, some researchers took a bunch of lab rats and fed them nothing but movie theater popcorn for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every single day for a couple of years. Unsurprisingly for anyone with a brain, they ended up with some seriously unhealthy lab rats. So out of nowhere, the news floods us with all these stories about how movie theater popcorn is poison and will make you literally drop dead. Well yeah - it will if you eat it the same way those lab rats did, but who does that? In the amounts and with the frequency that literally every human being on earth eats movie theater popcorn, it's no big deal.

Same with this. Do you eat bullets? Do you spend 16 hours a day every single day firing your guns down at the range? As fun as that sounds, I'd bet not. So don't worry about it.
>>
>>33843408

>2 hours
>140 rounds

You had better be putting up .5" groups cause wtf
>>
>>33843522
wew lad

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1797860/
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm6025a2.htm
>>
wear a painter's mask if you shoot indoors. remember anyone that gives you funny looks is either noguns and shoots less than you, or will die sooner than you.

if you shoot outdoors it literally does not matter

also remember that ventilation while cleaning is EXTREMELY important. when you clean your guns you dislodge the lead that's been deposited in the gun, putting as more or more lead into the air as the gun did while firing.
>>
>>33843408
>I noticed that my snot is black when I blow it out
Is your shooting range located in a coal mine? Because nothing even close to that has ever happened to me.

>>33843572
Okay, so give up shooting if you're so scared that the minute amounts of lead you'll ingest at the range are going to fuck up your health. Nobody's forcing you to own a gun.
>>
>>33843591

I just think it's important to note that both the effects on health by lead exposure and shooting sports causing lead exposure are real and not some "stupid health scare"

I think you can safely minimize the risk of lead exposure (that's the topic of the OP, right?). I'm not going to stop shooting, but will probably wear a respirator at an indoor range and wash my clothes/take a shower after I go shooting from now on
>>
>>33843408
I'm more concerned about lead poisoning from my other hobby - electronics. Lead free solder is just a bitch to work with.

>>33843414
>It's a heavy metal. It doesn't just float around in the air.
When bullet impacts target some of that lead turns into dust and can be airborne for a while, same with DU and any other metal.
>>
>>33843615
Are you standing five feet from a rigid back stop that's causing the rounds to disintegrate on impact? I'd be more worried about catching the splash itself that magical lead dust that flows against the air current created by ventilation in an indoor range.
>>
>>33843572
First one looks at studies based on people that work with lead and then begs for funding to study gen pop levels we've already found safe.
>>
>>33843611
>I just think it's important to note that both the effects on health by lead exposure and shooting sports causing lead exposure are real and not some "stupid health scare"
Actually, it totally is. Anyone who understands poison understands that dose is key, especially because background levels of just about every poison exist in nature and the human body is designed to withstand them. Example: all bananas are mildly radioactive as a result of their high potassium content. That doesn't mean that eating a banana is in the least bit dangerous. It's all in the dose.
>>
>>33843408
I'm going to die sooner from niggers brekaing into my house than a led poisoning.
>>
>>33843639
These are literature reviews of findings coming straight from government funded journals and the fucking CDC. You're really going to pull the "problematic methodology" card?
>>
bout as much as i give a shit about lead poisoning when I solder
>>
I shot Black power revolvers with lead shot put the balls in without gloves and even smelled the revolvers after firing and also didn't clean them in a ventilated area and placed them back in storage with a container full of pure led balls. Am I going to die? I mean fuck I'm pretty sure our forefathers might of ate a led ball or two.
>>
File: 1336269928529.jpg (65KB, 620x399px) Image search: [Google]
1336269928529.jpg
65KB, 620x399px
>>33843506
Unless you include MOPP...
>>
>>33843754
It's mainly a big deal if the exposure is routine and over a long period. If you went shooting like that on one occasion, it's no big deal unless you were eating the lead.
>>
>>33843678
t.banana salesmen
>>
>>33843678
>Example: all bananas are mildly radioactive as a result of their high potassium content. That doesn't mean that eating a banana is in the least bit dangerous. It's all in the dose.

For example, the radiation exposure from consuming a banana is approximately 1% of the average daily exposure to radiation, which is 100 banana equivalent doses (BED). The maximum permitted radiation leakage for a nuclear power plant is equivalent to 2,500 BED (250 μSv) per year, while a chest CT scan delivers 70,000 BED (7 mSv). A lethal dose of radiation is approximately 35,000,000 BED (3500 mSv). A person living 16 kilometres (10 mi) from the Three Mile Island nuclear reactor received an average of 800 BED of exposure to radiation during the 1979 accident.
>>
File: 1475918040114.png (511KB, 535x605px) Image search: [Google]
1475918040114.png
511KB, 535x605px
>>33843944
>not eating 35,000,000 bananas daily
>>
File: potassium.gif (137KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
potassium.gif
137KB, 250x250px
>>33843944
>>33844084
>>
lol.
>friend of mine, and fellow /k/ommando
> instructor at a range for years.
>fellow instructors constantly complained to owner to fix/install extraction fans - he never did.
>fellow instructor goes for routine physical - >doctor finds insanely elevated lead levels in his blood
>other range guys go get checked - all have major lead poisoning (my buddy's is highest - he worked the most hours)
>range owner shuts down range tries to cover evidence
>buddy and fellow range guys currently suing the dude for gross negligence/HAS violations etc
>looking at a big settlement $
>he's gonna buy some fancy funs
>>
>>33843408
I wash my hands with normal soap, I don't put my fingers near my mouth, I don't eat on the range. When I get back home I clean my guns, then wash my hands again, put my clothes in the washer, take a shower, clean my hair. Then I remove anything left in my nose and ears.
Never had any problem doing things this way in 10 years. And to be honest I'm not worried about it in the slightest.
>>
File: 1475513321506.jpg (20KB, 370x338px) Image search: [Google]
1475513321506.jpg
20KB, 370x338px
>tfw snot always black cause shallow blood vessels in nose
>>
I'd imagine it's only a problem in very old or poorly ventilated ranges. Lead became an issue for our armourers and range coaches at my command in Japan due to the range and armory being ancient and not having any health code checks. Buddy of mine worked as a line coach at the massive asbestos and dust filled range we shared with the Japanese navy one day and reported black snot as well.
>>
>work at gun range
>clean range at the end of each day
no shoe covers
>no masks
>often times jump into backstop to grab wads
>only wear gloves
>do this for two years
>Scored low as fuck on test

You'll be fine
>>
>>33843522

Lead, even in small amounts, is pretty bad for you, especially if you're exposed to it for a lifetime.

Does it kill you? No. Does it significantly increase the chance dementia before you're 60? Yes.

Also, kids and pregnant women obviously shouldn't be exposed to it.
>>
File: tactically muffled.jpg (855KB, 2328x2769px) Image search: [Google]
tactically muffled.jpg
855KB, 2328x2769px
>>33843494
>>
>>33844234
Can confirm. Our range has shredded tires before the armor plating and they (our R.Os) shovel that shit every night. Even as it physically becomes heavier due to all the lead, and with our penny pinching boss not giving them each their own respirator in combination with our questionably slutty lead R.S.O not caring about their health, they're fine. But, the range is <5 years old and has an incredibly air handler.
>>
>>33843408
I thought indoor gun ranges had to meet some crazy ventilation standards to operate?

Check with your gun range about what ventilation they use, if you don't like what you hear, wear a disposable mask.
>>
>>33843408
>I noticed that my snot is black when I blow it out.
Did you remember to point your guns away from your face when shooting?
>>
>>33843429
Try using modern smokeless powder instead of black powder next time
>>
>>33844334
Lead is really bad for children. As an adult you can handle some especially since your brain is fully developed.
>>
On my first range trip I put two spent 9mm casings in my nose. I had black snot after that.
Am i dead?
>>
>indoor ranges
shiggydiggy
>>
File: 1486954721632.jpg (261KB, 496x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486954721632.jpg
261KB, 496x800px
FUN FACT:- Most of the member of Britain's Special Air Service during 1970s-late 1980s got contracted with cancer due lead poisoning. A Royal Inquiry later found out that the SAS Trooper ingested the amount of lead vapours more than regular army or even tankers of Royal Tank Regiment. All because the "Killhouse" where SAS trained of CQB every day were built without safety recommendation (Mainly a proper ventilation to taking out the lead particles, smoke and various particles out from "Killhouse" building) to save cost.
>>
>>33843414
>he thinks lead dust isn't the primary exposure vector
>>
>>33843572
>wew lead
Ftfy
>>
File: 1465638571331.jpg (181KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1465638571331.jpg
181KB, 800x800px
I use these when I'm done shooting.
>>
>is it safe to handle a piece of polymer/plastic or steel that's been entirely scrubbed clean?
Amigo you're going way overboard. Fuck yeah it is
>>
>>33843408

Any decent range has a little sink to wash up in after you cum all over the place.

Do you not wash your hands?
>>
>>33845128

oooo that actually looks pretty nice to take camping when we pewpew out there. How much is it, from what retailers? Im about to throw more money at larry potterfield, is it on midway?
>>
>>33843429
How about you don't take a deep snort when there is a puff of smoke around you?
>>
>>33843408
I don't want to smell any gun smoke at the range.
So long as I can't smell it, I figure the fans and filters are doing their job.
>>
>>33843530
I round up.
>>
>>33845654

OP is probably shooting in his garage or is going to a range without any ventilation. There was one range in town (the only range for decades and why they gave no shits) that had no venting whatsoever. You could smell lead and gunpowder in the store area. Supposedly it was so bad that a few workers had to quit as they were going to become sterile, and sued the place.
>>
>>33843408
Who /gonnadie/ here?
>Eat food directly after cleaning my guns
>>
>>33845416
I'm sure it is on midway. I buy it for $10 off amazon.
>>
I had high lead levels a few years back from bad range and hand loading habits. Just a few minor changes (namely not eating, washing up right after or at least washing hands then change clothes, switching to wet tumble and always wearing gloves when handing loading) as well as eating right, reduced my lead levels dramatically.

I also don't shoot at indoor ranges if I can help it.
>>
>>33844597
They do.

The problem is, HEPA compliant filters of a size necessary for industrial ventilation are retardedly expensive (thousands of dollars each and depending on the size of the range can use anywhere from 8 to 30 of them and they're supposed to be changed monthly), and the compliance checks are required to give significant notice.

So unscrupulous ranges will stick brand new filters in the day of the compliance check then pull them and stick the multi-year-old, totally-clogged filters they've never changed back in once they leave.
>>
>>33845694
I remember the range was well ventilated last month. This month I don't feel as much air, and there seems to be more retards mag dumping. The only reason I go to mine is because it's the only one open late enough for me to get to after work I'm considering changing ranges since the other one closer to my work announced that they will stay open even later, not to mention they clearly advertise a good ventilation system.
>>
>>33843408

Nah, I shoot about 150 rounds at an indoor range once a week. (with decent ventillation within euro regulations)

I used to get my blood tested once a year, and it never contained any elevated lead levels.

I'd suspect that washing your hands after shooting would be enough. Try not to carry lead from your clothes and shoes into your house though.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170424-022251.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170424-022251.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>33843522
Mfw i work at a range.. at least 8 hours a day spent in range. I dont own a resperator or even a decent set of gloves.
>>
File: desertpunk.png (299KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
desertpunk.png
299KB, 640x480px
>>33843793
Start with one circle...
>>
>>33843414
>doesn't float around
Leaded gasoline fool, the lead ppm/Cm of atmosphere in the 70s was off the charts.
>>
>>33843708
Why the fuck not? CDC wants to generate interest and guzzle money the same way any government organisation or researcher wants to - and they're both at once. And with the US providing 20-25% of the WHO's budget, and having more alphabet soup agencies than anywhere or anywhen else on the planet, they have a lot of competition.

Its the exact same competition environment Hitler designed, and that led to industrially shooting disabled children.

Not saying that the CDC is going to start euthanising us all, but that show containment did a good job of setting them up as enemies of BLM
>>
>>33843408
140 rounds in 2 hours? That's just over 1 a minute.
>>
>>33843408
Indoor ranges are usually well ventilated, outdoors the fumes in the air dont matter.

As long as you wash your hands before you injest anything youre gonna be fine.

The soot youre seeing in your snot is from power residue. Mostly carbon.

Just be hygienic.
>>
File: Accute lead poisoning.gif (1018KB, 350x270px) Image search: [Google]
Accute lead poisoning.gif
1018KB, 350x270px
>>33843408
>concerned about lead poisoning
I'm afraid of acute lead poisoning.
>>
>>33845021
>thinking copper plated projectiles with a lead core create massive amounts of lead dust around the shooter
>not realizing the lead dust is being kicked up 50 yards down range. Thinking the lead dust hangs in the same little man sized box rather than dispersing and being ventilated out by the massive air handlers in the range
>not realizing indoor ranges are designed to combat exactly what you're worried about
I'd be agreeing with you if op was shooting his basement wall 10 feet in front of him, but he's not.
>>
>>33843615
>Lead free solder is just a bitch to work with
it really isn't

although I guess you might be partly brain dead because of lead poisoning
>>
>>33843414
>>33847296
This, jesus
It literally does
>>
Lead should be fucking banned full stop everywhere
>>
>>33843408
No because I don't cuck myself by using an indoor range. Outdoor no rules 4 lyfe nigga
>>
>>33843754
Your forefathers also probably died from dysentery or yellow fever long before they had a chance to get dementia.
>>
>>33845128
>45 wipes
Confirmed for cleanin powah.
>>
>>33848652
Again, we're not talking a distillate of lead inside a combusting gas. We're talking SOLID particles of metal SHEARING off due to impact with a soft rubber back stop. All while the air is being constantly cycled by air handlers. There will be very little air float particles left in your shooting bay, especially not fifty yards behind the god damn back stop.
>>
>>33848640
Lead free solder is pretty shit-tier m8, it has a tendency to fracture from vibrations, hence why lead is still used in medical and aeronautical equipment.
>>
>>33849386
It's not just from bullets hitting the target, it's from lead and barium-containing primers and combustion gases/bore friction acting on the bullet
>>
>>33850594
this. primers are generally lead styphnate and turn to gas when you fire.
>>
>>33848496
I wonder why she did it. I hope she was convicted.
>>
>>33844168
I leave the range and usually go grab a burger or something else i eat with my hands. I don't wash them. I wear the same clothes I had on at the range until I go to bed. I am not worried in the least about lead poisoning.
>>
>>33843408
If you are really concerned, you can get ammo with lead-free primers. One nice side-effect is that for whatever reason, it's easier to clean afterwards- my guns are a lot less dirty when I use lead-free primered ammo.

Also, wipe your shoes after being on the range.
>>
>>33852394
Her suicide was off-camera
>>
>>33843408
Or maybe shoot outside.
>>
File: j5mfIs5.jpg (41KB, 411x407px) Image search: [Google]
j5mfIs5.jpg
41KB, 411x407px
>Work at range I grew up with
>Be one of like probably less than 10% people in the country whose job actually makes me happy
>Get a big whiff at some point because I fucked my mask up or something
>Finally get levels down from over 50 to 23
>Doctor and family -heavily- pushing to leave
>Everything I read either says 'lol you fine' or 'lol you fucked'
>Insurance stuff going to be a worry next birthday because I'm a gold bricking shit

Consciously realizing your life is actually pretty good but also being kind of dead inside is a strange phase
>>
>>33853680
Damn.
>>
>>33843522

The problem with most movie theater popcorn is the same as with instant ramen. Most theaters use coconut oil to give it that golden yellow color. Problem is that eating a shit ton of coconut oil is really bad for you. Instant ramen noodles are usually fried in palm oil which is also bad if eaten regularly.

The theater I used to work for in Winnipeg (Towne Cinema 8) made their popcorn using canola oil and powdered sea salt. Sure, it comes out white instead of yellow but canola oil is vastly more healthy for you and, in my opinion, produces a better tasting popcorn than coconut oil.
>>
>>33843408
>I shoot once a week for ~2 hours

Is this normal? I'm a nogunz, although I do think guns are pretty cool, but I don't understand how anyone could enjoy spending two hours and presumably a good chunk of change shooting at targets. Does it not get boring? That can't be good for your ears either.
>>
>>33846456
Welp its not like i had finals to study for.
>>
>>33854696
it's only because you're a /noguns/ that you do understand what fun there is to be had. As for the cost? that's relative to your income. Some ammo like .22LR and 5.56 can be found for cheap. While more expensive rounds like 308 or 5.45 - you can always just shoot a mag or so of, spending more time on your cheaper ammo weapons. Also Hearing protection is a thing.
>>
>>33855932
>launches metal at thing accompanied by loud noise and flash
>IT'S SO FUN
>>
>>33843414
>don't eat with your feet
Heard you were talking shit about my waifu Rin
>>
>>33852662
And this is how you get lead bioaccumulation. Wash your fucking hands and wipe off your mouth, at least. You're going to go impotent if you keep that up.
>>
>>33848496
The real crime here is wearing flip-flops to a gun range
>>
>>33843408
I should probably get gloves for cleaning the guns. At the very least to prevent the CLP from getting into my pores.

I mainly shoot outdoors so I'm not too worried about it.

>>33845011
Interesting. Seems like the issue is indoor shooting.
>>
>>33843507
good luck with that
>>
>>33843408
I only shoot outside so it's pretty well-ventilated.

Not really concerned.
>>
File: i like er.jpg (346KB, 1280x1112px) Image search: [Google]
i like er.jpg
346KB, 1280x1112px
>>33854696
>>33856260
It's a sport like any other.

Americans have been target shooting for hundreds of years, not to mention the competitive shooting sports we have these days.

It's like Nascar.
>>
>>33854696
>>33856260
you are self-admitted noguns, no shit you don't understand why people like shooting. just like how I don't fucking understand how anyone could enjoy anime.
>>
>>33844597
>wear a disposable mask.
that's not going to prevent you from inhaling lead vapors
>>
There is no such thing as "anti heavy metal" soap
>>
>>33843586
If there's more than 1 bullets worth of lead in your barrel maybe its time to upgrade to copper jackets, grandpa
>>
File: E25578_800.jpg (28KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
E25578_800.jpg
28KB, 800x800px
>>33857550
sure there is
>>
>>33843408

no, because i don't eat the bullets and im not a developing child. at my age, a little dulling of the brain is probably relaxing.
>>
I work at an indoor range. Clean it every day (5 days a week) and I test negative every year. Its really hard to get lead poisoning unless you sweep around the traps and inhale constantly for 3 years.
>>
>>33846406

Same here except I work at a sketchy non-NRA certified range so I spend 90% of the day outside of the physical range. Yet another reason not to comply with the NRA mafia.

PS - the "black dust" you're finding in your nose is the gun powder not the lead.
>>
>>33843586
way to be retarded
>>
That's why I shoot only a couple times a decade and spend most of my disposable income traveling to maximize my exposure to cosmic radiation.
>>
>>33843611
Two things, an indoor range (as long as its not breaking any laws/osha procedures) has good enough air flow to minimize exposure to lead already. That mixed with copper jackets on most bullets now days mean you should have nothing to worry about.
>>
File: y-124gr_fmj_bullets_closeup.jpg (118KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
y-124gr_fmj_bullets_closeup.jpg
118KB, 600x600px
>>33862584
You know the jacket doesn't cover the entire bullet, right?
>>
>>33848640
>>33849488
something something X360 RROD

not only leadfree produces worse joints that are more prone to failure due to vibrations and temperature, it also is harder to work with - you need to have really precise temperature control (many of the lead-free mixes have extremely tight 10-15C working range, if you go above or below, your joint will not be very good), you need to use a lot more flux (which is also more aggresive than the rosin used for leaded soldering), and then you also need to always clean all of the remaining flux after soldering, since it will corrode the board otherwise (unlike rosin for leaded soldering).
The only reason we're even talking about leadfree is because some dumb fucking people thought it would be bad for environment if electronics using lead solder were dumped in landfills (which shouldn't even fucking matter because all electronics should be disposed separately, we should reclaim as much materials as we can), so it became industry standard to use lead-free.

tl;dr: lead free solder is just a bitch to work with
>>
>>33864605
Expect when they do
>>
>>33848872
Congrats Anon, you just made the stupidest fucking post this week.

Please proceede to use a 12 Guage on your cock and balls so we dont suffer with your horridly retarded spawn.
>>
>>33843408
>he actually shoots at an indoor range
lmao
>>
>>33864605
FMJ
>>33865876
TMJ

There is a difference. If you aren't buying specifically TMJ ie. Speer lawman. Then there is exposed lead at the base of the bullet see posts.
>>
>>33852394
It was a murder suicide. The mom did it because she was a loony and thought it would save her son from satanic damnation
Thread posts: 115
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.