[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /k/ what do you think of my new build. Critiques welcome.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Hey /k/ what do you think of my new build.

Critiques welcome.

I'll try and answer any questions.
>>
>>33841801
WTF is that shit at the end of the barrel?
>>
>>33841828
Anal plug
>>
>>33841828
https://www.strikeindustries.com/shop/index.php/products/rifle-accessories/ar/muzzle-device/cookie-cutter-comp.html
I built this before the new ruling on the Shockwave blade brace so I wanted a muzzle brake to reduce the recoil so that I could fire the same easier without having to shoulder it.
>>
It also functions as a glass breaker
>>
>>33841801

If you ever use it to defend yourself the 'thorities are gonna' get'cha

"Struck down in the prime of his life on his way to a prayer vigil at 3am, he made the innocent decision to cut through this ruthless monster's house. Clearly this was a raysis moydah, dis young man had RAYSIS SYMBOLOGIES on his gunflappy."
>>
File: 1479959833534.jpg (14KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1479959833534.jpg
14KB, 189x189px
>>33841860

>he actually thought he was going to get prosecuted for shouldering it
>>
>>33841860
>a muzzle brake to reduce the recoil
To reduce the recoil... of .223?

Really?
>>
>>33841931
Didn't think I'd ever get prosecuted, but didn't really care enough to do it. It shot well without being shouldered, so I expect it won't be to much better anyway
>>
File: 2016-09-09 12.44.56.jpg (1MB, 2829x1590px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-09 12.44.56.jpg
1MB, 2829x1590px
>>33841801
>no matching gold bcg
Not a fan of that grip on such a short firearm.
>>
>>33841962
300 BLK, and like I said, I put it on because of having to cheek weld without shouldering. Plus I do like the look of it, but thats just me.
>>
>>33841920
Not my home defense gun, more of a range toy or maybe a hunting gun if I ever go after hogs (ergo 300 nlk). So I'm not too worried about that.
>>
>>33841992
Going to have the bcg coated in TiN at some point, >>33841992
As for the grip, it's what I had laying around from an old build that I had swapped it off of. However it's pretty comfortable so I don't have any plans to change it.
>>
>>33841801
what take down pins are those
>>
>>33842245
Strike industries extended take down pins. Come in black silver or hold.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.