[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>take aptitude test for navy, trying to get in as a weapons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

>take aptitude test for navy, trying to get in as a weapons tech
>navy contacts me a week later
>Mr Anonson? Your scores are...really high. A lot higher than we're used to seeing, especially in the area of emotional intelligence. You could make officer ridiculously easily.
>Well, uh, thank you. I really didn't expect that.
>Yeah, we look forward to working with you, there's just a few more steps to go through. You should get a call from Captain Herpaderp within the week.
>Cappy Herpaderp calls me. fucks up my paperwork, didn't even read the whole thing.
>Acts like an utter cunt
>informs me that they had to cut down over 200 applicants to accept only 2 whose education they'd be paying for
>I did not make this cut
>apparently my high scores on the aptitude test were part of the reason
>other reasons included massive budget cuts
>Sadness. I wanted to work on big guns and do cool shit and maybe feel like my life has meaning.
>A few years later
>watching a stream with Wizard Of Cause.
>he has a quote from his ex-stepfather who was a combat engineer in vietnam and had severe PTSD that made him violent to his family;
"I want you to know this: When you get there, you will kill a man, and when you kill a man one of two things is gonna happen; If you're lucky, you will get sick to your stomach, you will have nightmares for the rest of your life, and you will be in terror of having to do that for the rest of your time in theatre....If you're unlucky, you will do it, and you won't feel a thing. And then you'll do it again and you won't feel anything. And then you'll do it a few more times and it'll become sport. And then you'll start feeling good about the fact that you're good at it, and eventually you'll find it's the only thing you know how to do, and have no compassion or understanding of what the world is like anymore."
>Realize I would be the second option.
>Realize I would have really, really enjoyed killing "the enemy", whoever that enemy was.
Am I a psychopath?
>>
>>33835888
You would have been a WEAPONS TECH, not an operator. You'd kill time and maintenance budgets.
>>
>>33835888
Nah just an edgy faggot kys
>>
>>33835916
Actually, it would have involved boarding party and various other things, with more active options further down the line.
The shit later on would be the fun stuff for me.
>>
File: image.gif (171KB, 244x211px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
171KB, 244x211px
nice Vlog faggot
>>
>>33835938

Then why not just join the army or marines?
>>
>>33835888
tfw too intelligent to read your manifesto
>>
>>33835993
Because I would have ended up in a desert hellhole. Fuck that. I want to see interesting places and kill interesting people, not get stuck shooting goatfuckers with IEDs.
>>
Dein Kampf
>>
/r/thathappened
>>
>Realize I would be the second option.
>Realize I would have really, really enjoyed killing "the enemy", whoever that enemy was.
confirmed for no combat experience whatsoever. Thanks for the vlog update brehggh
>>
>>33835888
OP is so full of shit his eyes are brown.
Also your tests =fake and gay

>>33836095
>>33836056
>>33836036
>>33835993
>>33835981
>>33835938
>>33835922
>>33835916
None of you noticed he put some bullshit about emotional intelligence in there. No military tests that bullshit but at least no one really gave much of a damn with what the larper was going for
>>
>>33835888
There's no way you can ever know how you'll feel after taking a life without actually taking a life.

Also you're a faggot.
>>
>>33836173
This is 4chan.
Where 90% of the users don't have life experience
>>
>>33836231
.......fuck I forgot I am not on night shift while posting anymore. You are right this is limited to a few retired mil and bored leo shitposters with a speckle of gun owners amongst a sea of underaged video gamers and worse college students doing some sjw project
>>
File: WP_20170429_10_06_44_Pro (2).jpg (3MB, 5376x2581px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170429_10_06_44_Pro (2).jpg
3MB, 5376x2581px
>>33836268
Don't forget bored defense contractors. I know there's at least a couple others.
>>
>>33836173
>No military tests that bullshit
Former high school friend got kicked out of West Point for emotional immaturity, lol.
>>
>>33835888
This is the fakest shit ive seen all day

"Hey you're too smart! Lets ignore the fact that you dont have a degree and make you an officer"

>Mr Anonson? Your scores are...really high. A lot higher than we're used to seeing

This sounds like that bullshit line marine/army recruiters give kids to make them sign up for a recon/18X contract respectively
>>
>>33837500
/shitrecruiterssay
>>
>>33837417
>kicked out of West Point for emotional immaturity
That's like being kicked out of /b/ for shitposting.
>>
>>33836173
Confirmed nerver took the asvab
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.