[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Better trigger than a G43 >Night sights stock on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

>Better trigger than a G43
>Night sights stock on the LE
>More capacity than G43
>Virtually the same size as G43
>$50 less retail than a G43
>Significantly better ergo than a G43

Why does anyone even consider glocks anymore?
>>
File: 180021_01_lg_3[1].jpg (23KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
180021_01_lg_3[1].jpg
23KB, 500x500px
>>33828790
>>
>>33828854
"What's a bb gun?"<
>>
>>33828790
Look I'm a Beretta fag and I hate glock fanbois, but Jesus dude you sound desperate and pathetic.
>>
>>33828854

I'm not this guy, but why should I get a PPS over a Shield
>>
>>33828790
>Why does anyone even consider glocks anymore?

you were making some good points, then you took it too far.
>>
>>33828918
better aesthetics, and trigger.
>>
>>33828918
Night sights and trigger
>>
>M2
Classic is better.
>>
I'm interested in the PPS mostly becuase of the fact you can thumb the striker to disable the trigger, thus making holstering safer.

Of course, there are people who bitch about it being more "complicated" and thus higher risk of failure.
>>
>>33828790
When the man of Europa finally takes his rightful place as true owner of Earth, the aliens will land. And a century after this event, they will ask "how did the humans survive?" They will say "Among other things, the civilians' long guns were taken away during the occupation, but an alien's reaction time was never good enough when a man would pull their trusty Walther PPS from their pocket"
>>
File: tumblr_oau66k3coR1tj1uzko1_400.jpg (27KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oau66k3coR1tj1uzko1_400.jpg
27KB, 320x320px
>>33829014
>>
>>33828790

I like Glocks.
>>
>>33829047
*cocks
>>
File: xenos.jpg (73KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
xenos.jpg
73KB, 500x364px
>>33828972
>>
>>33828918
never fingerfucked a pps so i can't sell you on that, but the shield's trigger is pretty much sandpaper. you'd drop so much into aftermarket parts to make it useable, you would've been better off buying something better out of the box
>>
>>33830073
Trigger is ok, but I'm surprised no one ever mentions the slide catch, it's pure suffering pushing it either up or down.
>>
>>33829997
>Heresy
>She doesn't like ambidextrous controls
You are the heretic here
>>
>>33828790
>night sights are stock on the model that isn't the stock model

Wow

>the cheaper gun has more expensive magazines

Wow

>subjective ergonomics argument every time

Wow

Why does anyone even bother to consider Walther
>>
>>33828790
I own a Gen 1 PPS.

I like it a lot. I like how it snaps into battery unlike the shield which mushes its way into battery. I like the better trigger and the paddle mag release.

But for the price, you'd be fucking stupid to not buy the sub-300$ Shield in 9 sans safety. When I bought mine, the PPS and Shield were similarly priced because market autism. But now, other than night sights, there's no reason to get the PPS over the S&W, especially given its cheaper mags.

Also Walther is a little gay for their mag floorplate design: obscenely large and not backwards compatible.
>>
>>33830368
>pandering to left handed people
>>
>>33828790
Bcs I tried multiple pistols and preferred a Glock.

Why does it bother you what guns other people buy?
>>
>>33833181
Why do you not type out "because" instead of making up some retarded made-up acronym? That's what bothers me.
>>
>>33833969
Bcs I can't be bothered
>>
>>33830368
> ambi mag release that's a bitch to operate in winter gloves

vs

> better slide grips
> improved trigger
> no more disabling the gun because you dinged the removable grip backing (never understood this one)

Heresy, through and through
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.