[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wow anon, I'm so glad that brown stuff you left all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1456959824920.jpg (74KB, 847x960px) Image search: [Google]
1456959824920.jpg
74KB, 847x960px
>wow anon, I'm so glad that brown stuff you left all over our sheets was cosmoline and not something else! Plus remember to put down a towel next time before you finger fuck your surplus.
How the FUCK do you fags keep cosmoline, oils, solvents, etc from getting all over your clothes, furniture, etc when you're cleaning your firearms? Even if I have towels down. Plus I can't seem to wear gloves while cleaning because they get caught and torn on everything, just like when I have a condom on, it just doesn't work. Please give a freshgunz /k/ommando some tips on cleaning my funz cleanly.
>>
File: 1466670268996.jpg (831KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1466670268996.jpg
831KB, 1200x1600px
>>33828595
I clean my handguns at my counter in my apartment. tear a plastic grocery bag open and set it down as a base, then set a shop rag on top of it. Rag absorbs most of it then the bag keeps it from going to the counter. Rifles, I just use a bore snake with no solvent. Clean the bolts and inner workings on the same setup as above

Or, you could go to wal mart and buy a fucking tarp you retard.
>>
>>33828692
>hold on, gotta get my 12'x14' tarp out everytime I need to clean a rifle
>>
>>33828595
>not having a ten car garage
>>
File: tubsmcfreedom.jpg (40KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
tubsmcfreedom.jpg
40KB, 500x513px
>>33828722
>hold on, gotta grab these towels that don't work every time I need to clean a rifle
>then clean up the mess afterwards

They sell smaller tarps than that. I think I had a 5x8 or something, I'd just set it down on the carpet and sit on the floor.
Also
>cleaning 1 gun at a time
>only having one gun
>kek
>>
>>33828750
I have cat. I can't have anything where she can just walk all over and cover herself in toxic shit that will make her puke everywhere or better yet kill her.
>>
>>33828748
Sorry, I passed penis inspection day.
>>
>>33828595
>>33828595
Chemist here
embrace the solvents, become one with the solvents, you aren't a man until you wash your hands in methylene chloride
>>
>>33828792
I'd like to be able to have kids one day, thanks though
>>
>>33828782
Lock your cat out of the room.
>>
>>33828827
She'll scratch and meow non-stop.
>>
>>33828595
Tay still cute.
>>
>>33828860
Put your cat down.
>>
>its hard to keep from dripping the tiny amounts of oil and solvent from getting on you

Before I get into the lesson on how to not get it all over you, ill start with the basics
Crayons are for drawing, not eating
>>
>>33828595
Buy one of those neoprene gun cleaning mats. I have 2, one from Tipton, one from Midway, they are both very nice at soaking up a few stray drops of oil or locktight. Then you roll it up when you are done. Keeps your work space clean and you dont have to worry about ruining a towel.
Also if you are really cleaning, just get thicker gloves, I have a set of those black chemical resistant ones that work well for stripping cosmoline and things.
>>
>>33828823
You can still have kids. You'll just die in your 50s from some weird cancer.
>>
>>33828595
>just like when I have a condom on, it just doesn't work
If you take the firing pin out of her vagina it will not catch the condom and tear it.
>>
Should I wear gloves when handling ammonia soaked cleaning patches?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.