[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do HK fags act like HK long guns are "top tier, the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: vk356hka.jpg (56KB, 575x394px) Image search: [Google]
vk356hka.jpg
56KB, 575x394px
Why do HK fags act like HK long guns are "top tier, the best of the best". They're cheap stamped AK-quality shit to give to conscripts en masse.

>muh german engineering
>>
Because Whereaboo.
>>
>>33828053
>why do fanboys act like fanboys

You answered your own question.

I'd sage but I'd like for some more people to point out how stupid you are
>>
I really don't understand the obsession over the G3 series of rifles. Anybody who has handled them in a military context knows they're piece of shit cheap battle rifles meant to outfit troglodyte conscripts. They're decent guns, don't get me wrong, but they're nothing special. The welding on actual HK G3s are absolutely horrid, and if you want a quality battle rifle you're better off with an FN FAL, AR-10, or SCAR-17.
>>
>>33828053
>>33828132
>>33828184
It's the mysticism of being unattainable. PTR's are better than factory G-3's out of Germany or Portugal like the machinery to make PTR's came from, hell, they're even better than Cetme rifles. FAL's may not hold up to the PTR in terms of Accuracy just because of the tilting breach block design and the lack of anything you could really do to increase the consistency and repeatability of that system, but a G-3 really has one thing going for it that increases its desirability. It's rare. Rarer than the fans would like. Because of this, they don't get to experience first hand that, yes, PTR's are better made than they are, and if you REALLY want to get fancy, dakota tactical makes them too, with the price tag to match the original, just with far better craftsmanship going into the manufacturing process.
>>
File: Natalia_likes_This.jpg (177KB, 828x737px) Image search: [Google]
Natalia_likes_This.jpg
177KB, 828x737px
>>33828333
Oh, nice! Trips of truth!
>>
>>33828333
>being unattainable
>PTRs average $900

wut
>>
>>33828704
Fanboys often claim that "genuine fuck-me-in-the-ass HK products" are vastly superior to third world shit-clones.
>>
>>33828726
Well, some of their stuff is a little bit better than the cheap stuff, at least
>>
>>33828053

Because muh 7.62 stronk cold war rifle
>>
>>33828704
>reading comprehension

He is saying that the actual G3 rifle is rare as fuck, while CETME and PTR churn out "cheap clones" that out perform a G3 built on H&K machinery.
>>
Delayed Germanic roller locking is a bit of a meme, but a totally reliable and workable one made for use by ubermensch in the endwar and not mere mortals.
>>
>inb4 the one guy who says 'wtf is a LONG GUN fag ?!?!?'

Kys
>>
>>33828333
>dakota tactical
>never heard of them before
>visit their site
>fucking 10mm mp5 clone
Time to kick my piggy bank in the taint
>>
>>33829575
>always wanted a TP9
>see price of TP9 and stock
>$70 mags

Yea I guess I am fine not having a pseudo machine pistol. (Dies a little inside)
>>
File: G3wieldingG3.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
G3wieldingG3.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
>>33829446
guy >>33828726 was replying to here, I'm sure the actual HK G-3's are better than century C-308's, but the HK's are reportedly (from those I've talked to, so feel free to drown that in salt) 3 MOA guns, and they actually function and eject brass, unlike the C308, which is a 5 MOA gun from what I've seen of it on youtube and most frequently do no eject properly, merely dribbling the brass from the receiver. The PTRs like the 91F seem to be 1.5 MOA. Like I said, this is from what I've seen of it on youtube or heard from older folks who have experience with them, so second hand reports on accuracy. The reliability, you can take at face value. HK and PTR rifles are very reliable and eject brass into low earth orbit, probably about five to ten feet further than your standard properly tuned FAL, which I LOVE TO DEATH. The C308... well, just look that shit up. It's pretty bad, and priced so poorly that it doesn't actually make up for its SEVERELY lacking quality compared to the PTR-91GI or GIR.
>>
>>
File: lever-delayed-action-animation.gif (1MB, 640x253px) Image search: [Google]
lever-delayed-action-animation.gif
1MB, 640x253px
>>33833233
Honestly the FAMAS lever delayed system is better because in the roller delayed system the rollers can wear out of spec and have to be replaced but with the FAMAS the bolt carrier just moves forwards a bit if the lever or the contact surfaces wear and it will remain in spec.
>>
>>33828053
It their defense, G3's and their clones are aesthetic as fuck.
>>
File: C308-chamber.jpg (731KB, 2000x1141px) Image search: [Google]
C308-chamber.jpg
731KB, 2000x1141px
>>
A: they have the best pistols in the world.
B: they used an HK to kill osama. Not a glock
>>
File: DSCF0328.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0328.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.