[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would like to know if I could purchase a gun from a California

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1488945433741.jpg (20KB, 287x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488945433741.jpg
20KB, 287x480px
I would like to know if I could purchase a gun from a California gun show without a backround check?

I'm not a felon, I have a misdameanor and I'm currently waiting on my case to be sealed, I'm just curious if I could bypass the 10 day wait. My main reason is so I could purchase a shotgun for home defence.
>>
No. That's a myth that the media perpetrates, and like most of what the liberal media says, it as nothing to do with the truth.

That said, unless your misdemeanor was for domestic violence, it won't prevent you from legally buying a firearm in California.
>>
>>33824211
>I would like to know if I could purchase a gun from a California gun show without a backround check?

No.
>I'm not a felon, I have a misdameanor and I'm currently waiting on my case to be sealed, I'm just curious if I could bypass the 10 day wait. My main reason is so I could purchase a shotgun for home defence.

As the other Anon said, unless it was a domestic, it won't prevent you from purchasing a firearm in California.

That being said, the laws in California are such that there's no such thing as face to face transfers anymore, you have to go through a dealer and do a background check now. I don't necessarily know if a 10 day wait is required on a private sale, but it would be presumed.

sorry bro.
>>
>>33824227

In highschool I was given a misdameanor for carrying a knife on campus (was in my car), would that count as means for denial?
>>
>>33824211
You might want to simply make your own gun out of an 80% before the law that restricts it goes into effect.
>>
>>33824283
>In highschool I was given a misdameanor for carrying a knife on campus (was in my car), would that count as means for denial?
Nope. The only misdemeanor that will disqualify you is domestic violence. No other misdemeanor - violent or not, weapons-related or not - will do it.
>>
>>33824283
>knife in car

Jesus that state is cucked
>>
Ok, thanks for advice anons, I appreciate it greatly. My only current home defence is my tiny dog and a hammer, my neighbor's house was robbed in broad daylight and I live in an upperclass area so you've guys have given me hope. Thanks. My other neighbor was recently stalked and her photos were all stolen while she was away at work, I appreciate it greatly.
>>
>>33824211
>Go to a nevada gun show
>Find private seller walking around show with gun
>Buy gun
>????
>Have gun
>>
>>33824627
I believe it's a felony to own an unregistered gun in California--not something you want if you'll use it for home defense.
>>
>>33824627
God bless Nevada
>>
>>33824627
you know how many CADOJ agents are walking around Reno gun shows looking for exactly that?
>>
>>33825932
lmfao california DOJ in nevada where they have no jurisdiction.

>ohlookitsnothing.jpg
>>
File: turkey.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
turkey.webm
3MB, 960x540px
>>33824211

What kind of retard throws away a perfectly good chicken?
>>
>>33825961
Presumably they'd observe the purchase, follow you back to your car (with CA plates), call it in and have you stopped crossing the state line.

Otherwise, no. There isn't shit they could do. Other than get thrown out of the gun show.
>>
>>33826245
I read this entire thread and this was without a doubt the most intriguing post here.
>>
>>33824339
If it's on campus and an asshole cop, most states will fuck you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.