[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best one /k/? I'm thinking of buying either

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Choices.jpg (244KB, 2250x1386px) Image search: [Google]
Choices.jpg
244KB, 2250x1386px
What's the best one /k/?

I'm thinking of buying either the SIG 550 or the SIG 516 Patrol.

If I got the SIG 550 I would be using it way more than the SIG 516, since the 516 would be more of a safe queen that I would take outside every couple of months or so. While I would use the 550 pretty much every week.
>>
>>33821259

get whatever you want faggot.
>>
>>33821259
clearly anyone with brains will prioritize buying safe queens first and hold off buying guns that you will actually use
>>
Can you not buy a better AR where you live? I'm assuming you're not in the US since a legit 550 is available
>>
>>33821259
This is like asking if you should buy an Aston Martin or a Subaru
>>
>>33821328
What do you mean by a better AR?

At the price range of the SIG 550, I can't find anything else for sale. There are H&K ARs but those are more expensive than the 550.

Other than that there's S&W, FN, Colt, NEA, Schmeisser and Hera arms which are about the same price as the 550 or a bit cheaper.
>>
>>33821357
BCM or DD.
>>
A piston AR is a retarded choice, always. The point of an AR is customization, get a milspec one with standard parts.
>>
>>33821259
I assume you're that one dude from the Swiss group chat?

Anyway, get the 550 if you don't have one already.

Also about >>33821357 just get an M&P sport if you want a decent entry level AR, they go for less than 1k CHF at Lagardere.
>>
I want a 540.
>>
Get a 550 and enjoy that sweet accuracy and low recoil.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.