[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hard hat/melonite refinishing. Anyone have any experiences?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: hh_stbd_w_barrel.jpg (83KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
hh_stbd_w_barrel.jpg
83KB, 640x480px
Hard hat/melonite refinishing.

Anyone have any experiences?

Got a new springfield mil spec 1911. Put the dreaded idiot scratch on it the first time putting it back together (despite this being my 3rd 1911, these springers are tight as hell). So figured ita a good excuse to get the deep black durable finish I always wanted.

Feedback?
>>
why don't you wear off your park before you refinish a brand new gun? makes no sense desu.
>>
>>33820519
Get rid of it, Springfield armory is nothing but a shit company with no respect for owners.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2017/04/john-boch/springfield-armory-rock-river-arms-trade-opposition-to-illinois-ffl-licensing-scheme-for-carve-out/
>>
>>33820519
Return it and buy anything other than sprinfield or rock river, traitorous faggots
>>
>>33820562
So the apes in chicago cant buy guns off the street anymore and have to go through a FFL. Sounds fine to me.

Springfield makes solid pistols. Who gives a fuck about politics?
>>
>>33820802
Those apes buy in Indiana already. Chicago and Cook County is just straight up waste land compared to the rest of the state.

This is them abusing gun owners for they get exemption of specific laws. In other words all other gun brands have to follow the new law but Springfield Armory and Rock River Arms.
>>
>>33820802
Glad you could join us, Springfield social media Rep.
>>
Just get a glock
>>
>>33820802
has springfield started paying per post? are you now $0.50 richer? during the most recent american election, did you work for correct the record?
>>
So springfield is the new kimber?
>>
>>33820802
>Who gives a fuck about politics?
You do if you want to keep your guns
>>
>>33820562
We know, we've seen it. We've seen it 20 times a day since it happened, here and on social media. OP already has the gun, the transaction is over and the guys that built that gun have nothing to do with what the CEOs decided to do.

I won't be supporting them in the future because the damage is done but I'm not so undeveloped as to think a functional gun carries some Masamune curse with it
>>
>>33820802
Dude...come the fuck on. You think a law will stop a lawbreaker? "hey now, dont you buy guns" long pause "durrr ok officer." buys a gun anyway.
>>
>>33820519
That isn't a mil spec. Also SA a shit
>>
File: 1477177505189.jpg (39KB, 358x359px) Image search: [Google]
1477177505189.jpg
39KB, 358x359px
>>33820802
>>
>>33820562
Can't wait to snag an Operator for cheap when people are dumping their springer shit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.