[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Knife fags, I mildly want to pick up a knife for when I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Knife fags, I mildly want to pick up a knife for when I'm taking photos in sketchy areas, I want to be able to pull it out and open with one hand but it can't be a switchblade because 'straya logic.

What should I be looking for?
Bonus points if they're that old stiletto style you'd seen in a gangster film, purely just because it looks cool.
>>
Get a trolley pole, much better for flogging cunts.
>>
>>33820340
Wat
>>
Wot stabby stabby do I get?
>>
>Can't be a switchblade

I don't think it can be anything, if you are using it for self defense. Carrying a knife for self defense is specifically outlawed in Australia. You can only carry one if you have a reasonable excuse that is not self defense. It has to be non concealed, too.
>>
>>33820329
>cant be a "switchblade"
>I need to deploy it with one hand
Theres literally only one option, and thats to carry utility/fold out. If its a gravity or a balisong or even a microtech its going to be considered a switchblade.
>>
>>33820329
Spyderco.
>>
>>33820582
Fuck.
I would actually use a leatherman in a studio situation, but anything out of that I probably couldn't make an argument for it.
>>
>>33820656
>but anything out of that I probably couldn't make an argument for it.
Food. Anything food-related is often legally protected.

Once had a fire in my backyard during a party. The guy who set it up got a bit overzealous with the preparation, turned into a bonfire for the first fifteen minutes or so until it settled down, neighbours got scared and called the fire brigade. One of the firefighters mentioned that if you're using the fire for cooking, you're legally protected and they can't tell you to put it out.

Same goes with knives, if it's used for food preparation, eg. you've got it to cut up fruit, you're covered. I was doing exactly that in front of some AFP once.

Same goes with a lot of things that the powers that be might tell you to stop doing. If it's food related, you're generally good.

Now go cook some bacon on a machinegun barrel!
>>
>Same goes with knives, if it's used for food preparation, eg. you've got it to cut up fruit, you're covered. I was doing exactly that in front of some AFP once.

So just carry around an apple in my camera bag?
>>
>>33820768
Yeah, possibly a banana too. Need dat dere potassium if your hands start shaking.
>>
>>33820777
Yeah, when you're shooting in low light situations any sort of camera shake is a real problem.
>>
>>33820329
Any flipper will do. I have a Kershaw Skyline and love it.
>>
File: Spoon.jpg (3KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
Spoon.jpg
3KB, 268x188px
>>33820329
>>
>>33820329
Knives are a terrible option for self defense. You'd be better off carrying a blunt force object with a little more reach.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.