[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does any US civilian population have the capability to overwhelm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: aztlan.gif (29KB, 450x303px) Image search: [Google]
aztlan.gif
29KB, 450x303px
Does any US civilian population have the capability to overwhelm the military and secede? Let's say the Hispanic population of the Southwest rose up and attempted to establish a state of Aztlán. From a military angle, what would happen in this situation?
>>
>>33817459
thyed get buttfucked by the more heavily armed anglo/euro pop before anything
>>
>>33817459

It would be prevented, and order would be restored. We decided this in 1861.
>>
>>33817459
Dats a big pile of baked beans you have there.
>>
>>33817459

I've wondered this as well.

The Mexican gov't has been pretty open witg the belief that it's their land so you can assume they might look to help the secessionists.
Cartels are a huge factor. I bet they would sell arms to the Mexican rebels and try to establish further control in the chaotic territory.
Human rights people would pressie the U.S. gov't to put restrictive ROE on the conflict. Then you have the ethnic makeup of the military to take into consideration.

I don't think it'll ever happen as long as there is welfare.

Also >>33817478
Ethnic conflict nation wide would happen. There would just be no go zones and hot spots. Some cities might be in trouble but all you gotta do it control the chokepoints and weed out the rebels.
>>
Why do you people always insist on nonsensical scenarios?
>>
>>33817459
Mexicans have many fine qualities. Being organized and disciplined are not among them. The civil conflict would be savage and short and they would lose, badly. Plus the entire country would have a bad taste in its mouth from having a race-based war brought to its doorstep by people they thought of as neighbors and countrymen and the survivors would not be treated kindly.
>>
>>33817459
Mexicans by themselves do not have the capability.

The Mexican military assisting them wouldn't help either.

Such an event would result in the purge of any Mexicans in the US, and anyone who looks like them.

Mexico is also unlikely to leave unscathed.
>>
>>33817459
Absolutely no possibility of such a thing happening anywhere in conus. Maybe somewhere like american samoa.
>>
>>33817459
Not possible, Hispanics aren't even that anti-American. It's the Muslims you have to worry about. Sure some beanery may wave the Mexican flag during a protest, but that ain't shit compared to Muslim no-go zones in Europe or the sharia patrols. Shit even the dindus in America are a bigger threat.
>>
>>33817459
Meh, I'm in the North East. Let them have it.
>>
File: 1489603587401.png (275KB, 559x331px) Image search: [Google]
1489603587401.png
275KB, 559x331px
>>33817459
My top tier elite marksman ship abilities will kill at the very least an entire battalion of Mestizo shits
>>
>>33817563
>why do you people suppose something that just happened in the Ukraine and has happened many times in history might happen again on a Taiwanese fishing boat racing forum

Cause eat a dick that's why.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.