[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So smilies. I live in black hills, hunting in here I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: q234.png (140KB, 323x510px) Image search: [Google]
q234.png
140KB, 323x510px
So smilies. I live in black hills, hunting in here I've seen a smiling face, creepy. I feel it is weird, but over the years dealt with it, You guys seen anything like it?
>picture is not what I sow, it was a cat smile, but different
>>
File: skin.jpg (40KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
skin.jpg
40KB, 1280x720px
>>33816447
dorry wrong pic
here it is
>>
>>33816461
>>33816447
>All these typos
I'm sorry anon, you were already skinwalked
>>
>>33816447
wtf are you on about?
>>
>>33816497
>>33816517
They don't harm, just seeing them is weird. My great grandpa told about them, may not be an issue.
>>
>>33816447
Ive heard animals noises while hunting, i had been sneaking on to. I had to drive my boat up 18 miles of river to get to an old plantation. I would climb a small silo around 4pm and would wait til around til 12 the next day.

It sounded like someone speaking in tongues but more laconic and gargled. I dont have a sense of smell and i never saw anything.

sometimes things like my trail markers would be gone but i never tied them on that well..

I killed a deer out there and gutted it before taking it back to my boat. The guts had already been dragged off when i went back to get my bag a few hours later.
>>
>>33816569
I would not worry about
>>
>>33816645
>hearing animal noises while hunting
>>
I experience something similar not too long ago

>Have to take new way to work since crackhead bum decided to burn down interstate
>Driving the perimeter
>Notice an exit sign with restaurants and gas stations
>In the lower right hand corner is a black and white silhouette of a woman smiling
>Kinda creepy but whatever
>Decide to look for that face again
>Notice it's missing from sign now
>Figure it wasn't the right sign
>Next day and following week check each and every exit sign for that face
>Can't find it anywhere

chivo blyat
>>
File: 1460796318217.jpg (64KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460796318217.jpg
64KB, 600x600px
>>33816447
>>
>>33816645
found that when i'm near a creek, river or dripping water it can sometimes sound like people speaking in cthulu tongues, i can't explain it

guts missing after a few hours probably means coyotes got them

the land we lived on when i was a kid had two indian burial mounds on it, some weird stuff used to happen like knives and axes going missing and show back up in random places like the chicken coup or barn, small animal corpses kept showing up by the creek that ran through the land and the only thing we ever had success at hunting on 80 acres of full blown timber was some turkeys
>>
>>33817094
>guts missing after a few hours probably means coyotes got them
possibly but they dont have much of a presence.

>found that when i'm near a creek, river or dripping water it can sometimes sound like people speaking in cthulu tongues, i can't explain it
I was a 2 hour walk from the river and there were no near by creek.

Ive hunted on indian burial grounds, never spooked me. It was the old homesites and graveyards that spooked me.
>>
>>33817388
>I was a 2 hour walk from the river and there were no near by creek

oh shit nigger don't ever go back
>>
>>33817388
Mmmm, had something similar happen a month or so back on a hike.

The state park I was in only had one actual trail on it. The park is littered with old ww2 era bunkers/storage things and quite a few fishing lakes. There are dozens of the things(bunkers) scattered throughout the place. The path in question is a short half or so mile loop leading too and from the parking area at the trail head. Off one side of the loop is a small path that used to be marked, which leads deeper into the woods. somebody had unloaded a few blasts of bird shot into it and yanked it out of the ground, leaving it lying in the overgrown grass almost like an ill omen.

Anyways, i decided to explore this side path and found that it quickly devolved into essentially a game trail with the occasional fallen tree in the middle of it and a couple bunkers spread out along it's length. Looked more or less forgotten.

About .3 miles or so into the hike i noticed the sound of low voices muttering back and forth on top of the ridge to my right. I was a little surprised considering i was kinda out their at this point but figured that the path probably just snaked by one of the many fishing lakes in the park that were always ringed by anglers of all ages and continued on my way.

As i continued down the path though I started to notice the sound of something seemingly shadowing me from the high ground to my right again. It's kinda hard to describe but the sound of something following you through the bush while trying to remain unnoticed is really quite different than any normal woodsy sounds. It's the sound of a layer of semi consistent rustling timed with your own noisy movements. You pause out of curiosity but it stops a second or two after you do. When you start moving again it does after a second or so of delay too. occasionally you'll here it step on an actual stick or move through a thicket noisily enough that you know it isnt just your imagination.
>>
>>33817706
Fortunately(for me) the story has a very lame climax. a couple of minutes after becoming sure that i was being followed i came to a clearing near the entrance of another bunker where anyone following on that side would have to circle wide and climb over it(think a 20ft wide, 15ft tall dirt mound) to stay unnoticed. as i walked to the far edge of the clearing i heard a tell tale twig pop from on top of the bunker, paused a minute or so to be sure that whatever it was had finished circling around to get near to where it thought i was about to exit the clearing and then immediately booked it the way i had came. anything following would have had to come straight at me to keep up. after a few hundred yards i slowed down.

Whatever it was had stopped following me.

I checked out the area where i heard the voices on my way in. there was nothing on top of that ridge except an empty, unkempt cornfield and a bunker. Except while almost every bunker in the park has it's door welded shut, this one was hanging open.
>>
what if those sounds are yourself in another dimension and both of you can hear each other?
>>
>>33817094
>found that when i'm near a creek, river or dripping water it can sometimes sound like people speaking in cthulu tongues, i can't explain it
The simplest explanation is that this is where Lovecraft got the idea.
>>
File: Fig8-11.gif (8KB, 450x278px) Image search: [Google]
Fig8-11.gif
8KB, 450x278px
Stop spooking yourselves

You are the terror in the dark everything else be afraid

Read up on tracking and have some fun in case you do encounter meth labs.

Tracking is a lost art and so is loosing someone if you are being tracked.

FM 23-10 Chptr 8 Tracking/Countertracking

http://www.biggerhammer.net/manuals/23-10/ch8.htm
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.