[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these guys just meme'ing? Please tell me non of you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0603.jpg (254KB, 1409x708px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0603.jpg
254KB, 1409x708px
Are these guys just meme'ing? Please tell me non of you autists actually carry with a snap cap chambered in your gun.
>>
>>33810754
No. Just old fuddlore. Don't worry, boomers are dying off
>>
>>33810766
hopefully because they carry with a snap cap in the chamber. price you pay for being a stupid fudd.
>>
>>33810754
jeeeeeesus this is so stupid
if you ever had a proper training in yaking away a gun you woulf know that the rechagre is a integratet part of the proces since it is highly likely the guy with the gun wil fire it in a reflex whyle you push it away from you, which would result in a failure to feed
>>
>>33810829
>jeeeeeesus this is so stupid
I agr-

>yaking
>woulf
>rechagre
>integratet
>proces
>wil
>whyle
[concerned ellipsis]
>>
File: israeli1385826307523.jpg (163KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
israeli1385826307523.jpg
163KB, 960x720px
The israeli draw (where you carry with an empty chamber, loaded mag) originated from the fact that Israel received a lot of old worn out surplus from allies. This means lots of people were issued firearms for which the safety did not even work properly anymore.

Since they did not have the sheckles to buy new shit at the time and because many of these weapons would be issued to conscripts, they compromised by carrying safety off, chamber empty, mag loaded. During the drawing motion, they added a racking motion. It doesn't take that much time, but obviously raises complexity.

The israeli draw later found some following with old cops who were forced to transition from revolvers to striker fired handguns without manual safeties.

I don't know if anyone still seriously teaches the israeli draw technique.

Israelis still do weird shit with guns, like forcing their conscripts to carry a gun everywhere with at least one mag, but stipulating that the mag cannot be loaded into the gun during transportation. Leading to pic related.
>>
>>33810902
>Israelis still do weird shit with guns
Apparently so do fudds, I wasn't even gonna waste my time commenting on the video they were both so self assured
>>
File: 1491052692065.jpg (30KB, 750x573px) Image search: [Google]
1491052692065.jpg
30KB, 750x573px
>>33810754
>LE
>not a civilian
>>
File: cmonnow.png (710KB, 576x864px) Image search: [Google]
cmonnow.png
710KB, 576x864px
>>33810754
"Shame on you you silly attempted murder. Good jolly ole' chap you are sure to rue the day"
>>
>>33810829
Stroke victims plz go.
>>
>>33810902
>Israelis still do weird shit with guns
They do weird shit with our water supply, world politics, media and public schools, too.
>>
>>33810829
What the fuck, are you ok?
>>
>>33810754
>I carry a brass snap cap in my gun specifically so that checking if my gun is loaded is useless and I'll have no idea whether or not the firearm is ready to fire

carrying unchambered is a personal choice determined by weighing the likelihood of using a firearm in self defense where the extra second would matter versus the likelihood of an accidental discharge

carrying a bras snap cap SPECIFICALLY SO THAT YOU DON'T KNOW IF A LIVE ROUND IS CHAMBERED is so unendingly stupid I can't believe that anyone would do it
>>
>>33810754
I have never heard of someone doing that.
>>
File: 1451589970163.jpg (54KB, 440x826px) Image search: [Google]
1451589970163.jpg
54KB, 440x826px
>>33810829
I actually read all this pretty well, but Anon, if you're having difficulties typing. Maybe get it checked out if you haven't?

Don't die on us man :(
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.