[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm shipping off the marine boot camp on monday and I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: Marines2-1.jpg (33KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
Marines2-1.jpg
33KB, 480x320px
I'm shipping off the marine boot camp on monday and I don't know what to expect. Is it hard? Will I make it through

I'm scared shitless
>>
>>33802177
you'll wash out. you are not up to task of being in a peace time military.

bwahahahahahahah
>>
>>33802177
The fuck are you scared of?
>>
>>33802219
being yelled at, made to do shit I don't want to do, waking up way too early
>>
>>33790640

if you're too dumb to use the catalog, you'll fit right in with the marines
>>
>>33802230
Did you not have parents? Did you not go to school? The fuck...
>>
>>33802255
well, the marines are put into a hostile environment where you can't question anything and I did that with my parents. school was easy but I shit talked my teachers to their face and got detention a lot
>>
>>33802230
you forfeited 4 years of your life and you are afraid of being yelled at and told to do things you dont want to do? and waking up early?

you are a fucking waste of space.
>>
>>33802230
That is all a malignant cancer
Don't worry, they'll haze it out of your fucking body and you'll be a better man on the other side.
>>
>>33802177
You should be scared boy. You are going to get lit the fuck up. Boot camp becomes a game after a while.

It's the deployments that suck.
>>
get out while you still can.
>>
Just know your rights and that is you don't have to do anything you don't want to. The drill sargents will make you uncomfortable and if they make you do something crazy then you can decline. If someone is bullying you then report them and get them kicked out
>>
>>33802349
don't listen to this faggot, he's a pussy. this is what a pussy looks like. also probably underage
>>
>>33802349
Learn to spell sergeant before giving advice on how to deal with them.
>>
>>33802177
Dude man its all mental. For real. If you think you can do it, and the drill instructors see you doing your best and not being a complete fat body, you'll pass just by shear force of will. Don't stand up, keep up with the group.
>>
>>33802882
Stand out**
>>
>>33802230
>made to do shit I don't want to do
I think you've picked the wrong line of work.
>>
>>33802177
You'll make it as long as you shut up and listen to your DIs. Judging by your other comment the Marines might not be the best place for you though.
>>
>>33802177
>I'm shipping off the marine boot camp on monday and I don't know what to expect. Is it hard?

Just go numb and let them reshape you

What one man can do another man can do. It is no big deal.
>>
Is your name Gomer Pyle?
>>
>>33802230
welcome to adult life, kid!

you get to look forward to that shit for the rest of your life. might as well neck yourself now to save time and misery.
>>
File: bigcatkek.jpg (97KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
bigcatkek.jpg
97KB, 640x427px
>>33802177
How do you get a teenage male to do something he doesn't want to do?
Tell him he can't do it.
>You'll never be hard enough for The Marines.
>You'll never be tough enough for The Marines.
>You'll never be smart enough for The Marines.
>>
>>33802177
I', telling you right now, don't ship. when the recruiter comes to pic you up, don't answer the door. turn your phone off and lay low. they will get the idea real fast and won't even bother to call you again. The paperwork will go away because you really aren't in the military untill you swear in on the day you ship.
>>
Yeah you're not gonna make it man, you shoulda joined the air farce that'd be more up your alley.
>>
>>33805017
fuck that he should join and learn about how the real world fucking works.
If he's scared to do shit he doesn't want to do then all he'll become is some lazy fuck doing nothing while sitting on welfare with the rest of the nigs
>>
>>33804794
>Just go numb and let them reshape you
pretty much this, the routine and never ending bullshit will suck the life out of you. It goes a lot easier if you just relax your sphincter, let them fuck you, and don't think about it too much.
>>
lol ignorant shit

Enjoy your diet of crayons meathead
>>
>>33805089
Dumb fuck welfare queen thinks the military is the real world

Kek
>>
>>33805121
yes getting yelled at, doing shit you dont want to do and waking up early is part of the real world
>>
>>33805132
Dumb fuck thinks this is exclusive to military and that the brainwashing your dumb grunt ass receives is indicative of the real world.

It's not.
>>
>>33802230
just dont jump off the 3rd deck balcony like that one fucking manchild a year ago. on training day 3
must have been fucking hard.
>>33802349
>>33802403
>drill sargents
They're drill instructors.
Drill sergeants are army.
>>33805017
stop being retarded, if he's shipping he's already enlisted in the DEP
>>
>>33802230
at least you're not the guy who got a USMC tattoo the night before he went to basic

some say you can still see his screaming reflection trapped behind the eyes of all drill sergeants
>>
It's just shouting, they can't hit you anymore. Nothing really to be scared of.
>>
>>33805232
Why can't they hit you? Did someone get punched too hard/seriously injured?
>>
>>33802230
>i dont like being yelled at, doing stuff i dont want to, and waking up early

>i know! i'll join the marines!
>>
>>33802230
What the fuck did I just read?
Have you tried having parents?
>>
File: smug.jpg (44KB, 960x909px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
44KB, 960x909px
>>33804859
>You'll never be smart enough for The Marines.
>>
>>33805232
They still hit you. They're just smarter about it.
>>
>>33802177
Dude it's not hard. mostly just mind games they play to fuck I think you.

Oh wait you said the Marines?
you gon die.

>F
>>
>>33802230
>>33802274

This thread is a troll

Do not reply
>>
>>33805152
The military is basically training wheels and bubblewrap for the real world.
>get piss drunk, forget to set your alarm, and wake up late
In the military you'll have 10 dudes banging your door down 2 minutes after you're late, and you do some sweating for half an hour. In the real world you get fired.
>you have no idea what you're doing
In the military you'll have 7-200 other guys there to teach you. In the real world you end up homeless.
>>
>>33802177
>Is it hard?
It's fucking diamonds.
>>
>>33802177
you'll be having the time of your life OP.
sounds like you may be a helluva lot more honest about the prospects than the vast majority of autistic /k/ommandos here on /k/.
it will be over before you know it, so try to enjoy.
the fact that you're scared means you'll remember it for the rest of your life.
p.s. you probably will be shitless for a couple of weeks.
good luck.
>>
>>33802200
>peace time
>>
>>33802177
Just don't be a pussy and don't quit and you'll do fine. You can't get out of it so get into, just drink the koolaid.
>>
>>33804850
Wish i had listened to that advice when i was young.
>>
>>33802230
I deal with this shit at my retail job and you're going to the Marines. It's time to grow a fucking pair.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.