[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should we legalize private use of nuclear weapons, dirty bombs,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

File: bFMIGHs.png (107KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
bFMIGHs.png
107KB, 500x373px
Should we legalize private use of nuclear weapons, dirty bombs, chemicals, EMPs, etc?

asking for Jerry Seinfeld.
>>
>>33800685
SHALL
>>
NOT
>>
>>33800685
Tell Jerry that yes everything should be legal, but we should start taxing people when it hits heavy explosive status and higher (stuff like Semtex and above).
>>
If we have a right to a fire arm, I think the government should give every able bodied citizen a voucher for a firearm when they turn 18.

I also think we should have gun training in schools.
>>
>>33800720
ass
>>
>>33800721
Taxation is mass theft committed by the Government and an inherent evil in humanity.
>>
>>33801803
taxation is necessary for a strong governments ability to protect its citizens and provide a high quality of life
>>
>>33800685
I kind of wish that EMP weapons could just lethally kill people, even if the energy required would be extremely inefficient compared to kinetic or explosive weapons.

Like if that same electric shock could fry brains and stuff, too bad biology doesn't work that way.
>>
>>33801803
you mean taxation without representation you puerto rican scumbag
>>
>>33801958
Do you know what a nuke is?
>>
>>33801803

I don't mind being taxed, something reasonable though. We all chip in to the world.

Being fucking robbed blind by a government that's being more criminal than you and enforcing horrible laws...

I have a problem there.
>>
>>33801923
>>33801973
>>33802227
>I like taxes paying for a good government though!
>You know being forced to pay the most powerful organization on earth to control us
>Which totally won't inevitably lead to corruption haha yeah
>>
>>33800685
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low-background_steel
no
>>
>>33802335
>that shitty reasoning
Its the same weak logic applied as to why people shouldnt own weapons

>yeah every weapon is legal
>yeah even plastic explosives and nerve gas
>nobody will ever use this on innocent people, why would anyone ever do that?

Go fuck yourself
>>
>>33802428
To be fair, what the fuck are you going to be using nerve gas on? Plastic explosives I get, but fuckin nerve gas man.
>>
>>33800733
The second kind of makes sense, the first not so much, since it goes against the concept of a negative right. It's "shall not be infringed", not "we'll do everything in our power to make it as easy as possible for you to obtain a gun".
>>
>>33802450
>What are you going to be using my tax dollars for? Hospitals and utilities I get but fucking Police man.

I'm not trying to be a dick, but this is really easy.
>>
>>33801973
Representation in the US is a joke. Remember that our current president didn't even win the popular vote.

>>33802335
No one has really figured out how to run a country without taxation though. Rule of law goes out the window if the money isn't available to enforce the law as a public service.
>>
File: 159-Shifting Goal Posts - Aug2.jpg (26KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
159-Shifting Goal Posts - Aug2.jpg
26KB, 300x200px
>>33802461
I'm just saying nerve gas is not really useful for anything. Guns have use, but shit man. Can you give me some practical applications of nerve gas?
>>
>>33802461
What is your point exactly? Police are basically the one thing that MUST be funded through taxes, I mean you can perfectly well say "if you don't have money for healthcare or utilities you can go f*ck yourself*, but without police to enforce the law, there are basically no de facto rights at all. Civilization would turn into an anarchy ruled by the law of the jungle. In fact, without police you wouldn't be able to collect taxes at all.
>>
>>33802428
DESU, anyone who would have access to, and the willingness to use, WMDs aren't going to let something like laws stop them. Also, just because you can own them doesn't mean they will be sold.
>>
>>33802501
[ancap retards furiously masturbating to your post]
>>
>>33802507
The law is mainly to stop sellers, not criminals themselves. Someone who's already going to be killed or jailed for mass murder isn't going to care that they get an extra 15 years on their sentence for doing it with an illegally obtained weapon. BUT, selling an illegal weapon to a criminal basically makes you an accomplice, which you aren't if you sell a weapon legally.
>>
>>33802496
Mosques and fag pride parades come to mind.
>>
>>33802541
True, but like I said, in this hypotethical scenerio where you can legally own nerve gas or whatever doesn't mean that every two-but thug with delusions of grandeur is going to have barrels of VX laying around. You wouldn't exactly be able to go down to Pantex and order a B61 with a side of Davy Crockett. So why not loosen the laws.
>>
>>33802577
So its only use is killing. Good job anon, you went full retard.
>>
>>33802585
The idea being that there aren't any "legitimate" uses for nerve gas (unlike with guns, which can be used for self-defense, hunting, collecting or sport), so anyone buying it is probably up to do no good. It's therefore illegal to sell so that it will be harder for criminals to find a source of it (since anyone caught selling it is at the risk of being arrested).
>>
>>33802428
Not the same thing at all. You seem to believe that giving the people freedom to own weapons benefits them, that they won't destroy society with this freedom. Why don't you apply this same logic to the rest of our freedoms?
>>
>>33800685

>asking for Jerry Seinfeld.
WHAT'S THE DEAL... WITH NUKES?
>>
>>33802496
>"Whats the point of using explosives in civilian hands? All they want to do is blow people up"
Libshit logic is really easy to apply to everything. Don't try to defend your rights by using the same shitty logic being used to take them away.

>>33802501
You and me both understand that, but a lot of sheltered little dipshits in Cali and New York think like this. Its not just the libshits/anarchists either, a lot of prepper retards think they can manage taking care of themselves off the grid despite a lot of them requiring modern accommodations like insulin shots. Its a mixed bag of stupidity that is a result of too many hours spent watching movies, TV, and videogames that glorify that mentality.
>>
>>33802680
Except explosives have a purpose. What can you do with nerve gas?
>>
>>33802507
I want talking about WMDs

Nukes are special in that they arent something one man can create from having enough respurces and privacy. Someone WILL know you are making nukes long before you even finish step 1.
>>
>>33802623
It doesnt
The US (and Canada whether you like it or not) is still intact after many many years of civilian gun ownership.
>>
>>33802710
pest control
>>
>>33802710
I know explosives have a purpose. Libshits wont see that purpose.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>33802765
What exactly do you want proven to you?
>>
>>33800685
Obviously we should. Anyone with enough money and malcontent can already get a hold of them. The cost basis alone will prevent their proliferation. And /k/ can all finally throw down for a recreational nuke and blow something up with it.
>>
>>33802786
>what do i prove?
That liberals will not treat the ownership of nerve gas and explosives exactly the same.

You can argue for your private explosives ownership all you want, but its going to viewed as a weapon that shouldnt be in civilian hands by most people, including lawmakers, regardless of its practical use compared to weaponized gas.
>>
>>33802958
Liberals do believe that explosives do have legitimate uses in private hands, such as in mining and demolishing old buildings. But they're not the same category of guns, which an arbitrary individual can have a plausible legitimate use case for. And nerve gas is in a total other category, I'm not aware of any industrial use for it.
>>
>>33803042
I wan't talking about corporations. I wouldn't argue with you if that were the case, but I mean as an actual individual person.
>>
>>33802192
I meant a WMD that kills with electrical pulses rather than irradiation or pure explosive force.

Like some scifi films.
>>
>>33802477

If it wasn't for the electoral college small states wouldn't have a voice.

What if the entire world was controlled by the UN and it used population and popular vote to decide everything?

Then China would rule the world even though it was a democracy.

So fuck off with your ignorant self.

America's system isn't perfect but its still more fair than a popular vote only system.

We are the united STATES. Territories became states SPECIFICALLY to have a voice in government and removing the electoral college would take that away.

It would cause civil unrest and tyranny.
>>
>>33800685
>Should we legalize private use of nuclear weapons, dirty bombs, chemicals, EMPs, etc?

YES
>>
>>33800685
>second amendment exists to give to populace a fighting chance against the government
>government bans weapons that actually pose a threat to them
Yeah, they should be legal.
>>
>>33800685
literally no point, not even for shall not be infringed.

If you're using it, you're destroying whatever you rebelled to protect, or are just being a terrorist asshole and blowing up some other place out of spite.

It's not even like you can go to the local gravel pit and go plinking with virus bombs or some shit, which is something even Full autos can have the excuse for.

Also could you imagine /k/

>Guys I accidentally pulled the pin on my nerve gas grenade how do I put it back in? I live in an apartment surrounded by single mothers
>>
>>33802477
>Representation in the US is a joke. Remember that our current president didn't even win the popular vote.

Oh, I guess you're upset over the senate too then, right? You know, because every state gets two no matter how many people live in them? I guess you must have just been so upset about the Senate you forgot to mention it while you were upset over the Electoral College.

I guess you also must be so mad you can't see the dangers of majoritarianism, since if the US were a democracy the First and Second Amendments would be dead right now.

Post guns with timestamp or fuck off.
>>
>>33804107
I typed all this up and I forgot to respond to the OP.

The difference between guns and chemical weapons or nukes is the latter are indiscriminate weapons. They're traditionally not viewed as being protected by the 2nd Amendment for the same reason you can't legally set traps like a shotgun with the trigger hooked up to a door. You can't control who that trap or WMD will kill.
>>
>>33802192
A nuke only generates a significant EMP,if detonated in orbit, where it wouldn't likely cause surface kinetic damage.
Unless it was a fuckoff huge nuke
>>
What's all this horseshit about humane execution? Upon declaration of the Death Sentence an individual has already been revoked of his rights, including those unalienable - and given the wording of the Constitution this must be taken as a judgment of inhumanity. A non-human can no more hold the 5th Amendment Right to protection against cruel or unusual punishment than a rock, and extending this Right to an individual who has already been deemed unworthy of the unalienable right of Life is just patronizing.
>>
>>33800685
private nukes are already legal, in that there's no law saying you can't have them. I don't know about using them, but owning them is legal. In fact, on an ATF form 6 Eform, there is an option to classify your import as "nuclear weapons."
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.