[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This helicopter was acting weird today over Stoughton MA, near

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: B2061.png (943KB, 1574x744px) Image search: [Google]
B2061.png
943KB, 1574x744px
This helicopter was acting weird today over Stoughton MA, near the Ikea.

Can you guys tell me anything about it? It had white pods on the side. Flying low over the higway with an aggressive pilot.

Going to try to post a 6 second shit video if I can figure it out.
>>
The highway was 24, 12:29PM local time is when I saw it acting weird, directly over the Ikea which the map history doesn't seem to reflect. I dunno how these things really work.
>>
respectful patient bump

the video sucks, looks good on my S7 but can figure out how to post it high quality
>>
Also interested in this. Did it have markings?
>>
It looked like a business helicopter to me, new and shiny. Dark blue on the top and the bottom quarter was like a gold beige color, clossy paint like a car or a business helicopter.

Then there were two large white pods on the sides, both the size of coffins I'd say.
>>
does this link work?

Please don't dox me guise kthanks

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw2rPlxGt3K6c2Z1c29hQzhEUW9SME56U0RLazVmQ25PM3NB/view?usp=sharing
>>
What the video doesn't show is that the helo appeared to take off from near the ikea, do two semi circles, and then land again near the ikea all in like 45 seconds

thought it was cool then I was like wait why
>>
>>33795586
Bump for interest, and op you might want to delete the thread and restart. Doxing yourself is always a bad idea. Nobody needs to put a face with an anon.
>>
I'd ask /x/ maybe, the thread will stay alive much longer. I'm going to sage because you should covert the vid to a webm and post it instead of a link to your google drive. Or make a new gmail with a fake name and use that.
>>
>>33794730
Over farmland? Crop duster maybe?
>>
Some sort of mineral exploration or mapping thing, I'd expect.
>>
>>33794730
It's an old Bell JetRanger registered to JBI Helicopter Services that operates out of Concord, NH airport.

https://www.jbihelicopters.com/
>>
This is very interesting, but I think this is most appropriate for /x/ since that helicopter isn't military. If you make a thread over there I'll hang around.
>>
NEST.
>>
>>33797224
This. There were a bunch of detection pods on BPD helos in the runup to the marathon this year.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.