[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you convince me to get my conceal carry license? So I meet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1487785526248.jpg (45KB, 1080x663px) Image search: [Google]
1487785526248.jpg
45KB, 1080x663px
Can you convince me to get my conceal carry license?
So I meet girls sometimes.
If I carry a gun around, it could make things weird. It's been a while and all but when I meet them we tend to undress.
What if she's a democrat?
It sort of cuts down on my options.
>meet girl
>get naked
>pull out my gun
that sounds kind of rapey
>unload it?
clearly she's going to notice where the bullets and gun go so why even unload it? Should I just try to slip it past and kick it under the bed with my pants or something?
>>
>>33792373
if you don't know how to handle that kind of situation then you don't deserve to get laid
>>
>>33792373
Are you fucking retarded don't conceal carry if you're fucking chicks.
And wtf why even hang around Democrats
>>
>>33792373
Pocket carry
/Thread/

Someone post that "anon are you a gun owner... Omg I fucked a gun nut" copypasta
>>
>>33792389
Yeah the whole deserve thing isn't how that goes down. I tend to have to make myself look like an ass or just piss someone off sometimes for it to not work. I've gotten lead on and cucked and stuff too. Realistically though. >>33792485
I only have pocket holsters but not all my pants can fit them. I have a hard time finding clothes that fit. The inseem part. If they don't fit that then usually they're weird about the pockets too. I was thinking it's easier to just buy something baggy around the waste and get a IWB holster. The waist ones big enough for that usually have legs like 1 inch too long so they'll get ruined if I don't walk around with shoes or boots but it's probably just cheaper and more comfy to do that.
>>
>>33792520
Maybe stop being fat?
>>
>>33792536
I'm a fucking natty body builder. I can't help it clothes are either too small or way too big. Even before I got into weight lifting the inseam part is kind of hard to fit. If I use a pocket holder and it doesn't have pocket space to jangle none of my handguns have a manual safety. It's fine for semi's if the pipe is empty but what if I wanna carry a wheel gun? Carrying on an empty chamber would put me under half the capacity of the worse capacity states and it'd still roll over on a double action squeeze so I'd be down to 3 rounds if I left that one empty too. I might as well get a fucking derringer at that point.
>>
>>33792373
>Can you convince me to get my conceal carry license?
>So I meet girls sometimes.
>If I carry a gun around, it could make things weird. It's been a while and all but when I meet them we tend to undress.
>What if she's a democrat?
>It sort of cuts down on my options.
>>meet girl
>>get naked
>>pull out my gun
>that sounds kind of rapey
>>unload it?
>clearly she's going to notice where the bullets and gun go so why even unload it? Should I just try to slip it past and kick it under the bed with my pants or something?

Stop going after women so broken and brainwashed that they get angry at their man for being able to protect them. Do you understand how babies are made anon? What if I told you that every time you stick your dick in some neurotic lefty bimbo there's a chance you might make a new person who will have to put up with her retarded ass for 18 years?
>>
>>33792485
This.

Get a PF9 or an LCP (bleh) or something of equal size.

Stuff it in your pocket.

Problem solved!
>>
>>33792766
Not to be contrarian but some of these girls I meet it'd be a lot hotter if they could potentially get knocked up by me. I usually don't do it if I think there is an increased chance of that but sometimes some of them should be bred. If it isn't me it'd be someone else.
>>
>>33792766

Don't explain to him on how pregnancy and all that shit works, cause he's clearly to retarded if he needs us to convince him to get his CCL.
>>
>>33792850
I don't carry for shit that is equal size. Something smaller could equalize but that's just cutting it slim.
>>
>>33792373
God fucking damnit, I hate this website lately. The popularity of it has just made any complete halfwit come here and post the most stupid thoughtless shit. It's worse than autism. I never had a problem with the autism. It's shit like this thread that is doing it for me. I would rather this place adopt the style of old forums back in the day where all posts require mod approval. I'd rather you have to request permission to make a post and be forced to wait two days before you could even type the fucking thing out.
What goes through your head when you type this shit out besides nothing at all? Would you go on /fit/ and make a post asking how to breathe? How did you make it this long without walking into fucking traffic? I halfway expect that you've just lucked out and never been in the vicinity of a bug light because you would probably walk right into the fucking thing.
If Fox had never done that news piece on this place you wouldn't be here. Traffic would be much lower but we'd be a hell of a lot better off. This place suffers the same effect that universities suffer. You just flood the place full of fucking retards and the retards never get smarter. The whole place just gets dumber as a result. Honestly if I thought you were smart enough to follow instructions, I would advise you to kill your parents and every sibling. You're too stupid to live and your bloodline deserves to be purged for producing you.
>>
>>33793007
tl;dr
what's a fair fight to you? I been threaten with 4 guys all armed. I know the guy that threaten me can find 4 guys, arms is another thing. He already pulled that trigger now I gott worry about twice as many guys as the last ones he had. Better judged by 12 than carried by 6. They won't ever come at me with one guy they think doesn't have over whelming force.
>>
>>33793007
You don't get it do you? Live in some small town. Last two guys this one got. First one needed a backup with a weapon. He injured that guy. He had a weapon though. They don't want a fair fight.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.