[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swiss government is now working on introducing the new EU gun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1435.jpg (2MB, 2080x1403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1435.jpg
2MB, 2080x1403px
Swiss government is now working on introducing the new EU gun regulations.

What the fuck will happen to my guns and the future of gun ownership in Switzerland fellow Swiss /k/ommandos?

Are we fucked?
>>
File: 1461437498580.jpg (381KB, 3000x1987px) Image search: [Google]
1461437498580.jpg
381KB, 3000x1987px
>>33791171
ahahahahah sucks to be swiss
>>
>>33791171
All your cheese are belong to us.
>>
>>33791201
You have to be such a shit person to have schadenfreude towards fellow pro gunners and gun owners.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (478KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
478KB, 1920x1080px
>>33791214
Not my fucking problem if y'all are bending over backwards for that EU dick
>>
>>33791214
You're in any way surprised by this?
>>
>>33791233
We aren't bending you moron. It's our politicians from the left that are fucking us over.
>>
>>33791233
I have sympathy, but he's right. If your country bows down to the EU it's not even like you're a sovereign Nation. You are just states and the EU is your federal government.
>>
>>33791269
We are going to do everything we can to stop this.

Unfortunately we don't have a powerful gun lobby like the NRA.

Don't assume that this is happening because we want to have strict gun laws.
>>
>>33791312
I thought all men were issued a weapon at a certain age in Switzerland. How do you not have a strong fun culture.
>>
>>33791214
>>33791244
>>33791260
Whats ammo and gun prices like in Switzerland? How much is a bulk of 5.56 worth?
>>
>>33791326
We have a strong gun culture but there's no billionaire lobby that pushes for less gun control or protects us properly from attempts of introducing restrictions.

There's a couple of lobbies but they are too weak economically to do something.
>>
>>33791312
You're not an EU nation. This isn't somethign that regards trade with the EU or anything like that. It's simply your politicians looking at the EU, thinking "yeah, that makes sense", and copying.

Your politicians.

The ones your people voted into power.

So no, you as a people either wants this, or are indifferent to the whole thing. You personally might not be, and your friends might not be, but you are not the whole of the nation, and your opinions may not be representative of the Swiss in general.

Yes, even if those opinions run counter to the culture of the chest-thumping culture of a largely insular bubble of adolescents desperate to fit in.
>>
>>33791410
You're a moron.

The Swiss are a small nation surrounded by the EU, and sharing open borders and an integrated economy with them. They're forced to adopt certain legislation that relates to trans-border issues such as gun control and gun trafficking.

If they don't play along, the punitive action by the EU has the potential to devastate them, as they're essentially permanently economically besieged by the EU.
>>
>>33791471
>If they don't play along, the punitive action by the EU has the potential to devastate them, as they're essentially permanently economically besieged by the EU.
No, it doesn't. That's a bluff. There's no fucking way that the EU would ever really go through with what amounts to sanctions against Switzerland, not serious and long-term ones anyway. Call them on it. Threaten to nationalize the Swiss bank accounts of any citizen of any EU nation if they impose sanctions. They'll fold like a cheap camera.
>>
>>33791312
But we do have democracy
>>
>>33791668
This

If they try to fuck us over, slap them with the long circumcised dick of the banks
>>
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAy59FTSyyfpHpnwNg

Join the direct discussion with fellow swiss anons

We're organizing a big meetup sometime in august too, just ask about it when you join
>>
File: 37.jpg (24KB, 440x275px) Image search: [Google]
37.jpg
24KB, 440x275px
>>33793410
bump
we still have place for more anos
not onely swiss but also who else is ready to travel a bit for a /k/ meetup
we have Germans, Italians, French and US siticen
>>
>>33791171
down the drain with along with your culture, enjoy settling your EU-mandated rapefugees

>>33791260
so take fucking action and stop reading about it on the news and complaining here. start or join a organization that opposes that bullshit and opposes any politicians who support it
>>
>>33791340
>>33791340
>There's a couple of lobbies but they are too weak economically to do something.
help them get more ownership or start your own. there is a strong gun culture in switzerland, you guys just need to unite
>>
>>33793490
this is on the way
problem is: our politicians are fucking pussys
>>
>>33791171
Told you fucks would bow down to the EU.
>>
>>33791260
>swixit
>>
>>33791327
One 5.6 is 0.35.-
>>
>>33793483
>EU-mandated rapefugees
Nah, they can't force them but Switzerland already takes them in anyway, so many fucking ex yugos there, their population is like 30% foreigners or some shit.

What surprises me on this gun legislation is that I thought the Swiss would be exempt from it due to muh citizen militia but seems like they're going to get fucked by the long arm of the EUssr. But serves them right for being the globalist flagship vault.
>>
>>33798189
>thought the Swiss would be exempt from it due to muh citizen milita
Well the militia is exempted but not the rest of the population
>>
>>33791233
This is my favorite /k/ bait image too.
>>
>>33791269
>I have sympathy, but he's right. If your country bows down to the EU it's not even like you're a sovereign Nation. You are just states and the EU is your federal government.
Kinda like US states and Washington DC, huh?
>>
>>33791171
>Are we fucked?
Not really. All you have to do to keep all your guns is become a member of a shooter's club and go shooting every once in a while (which you were probably doing anyway, because why else would you own guns).
>>
>>33798124
you are a moron
the GP90 price is so low due to a cross financing of the ammo by the army
which is why you arent allowed to take the ammo home
>>
>>33798403
>need to join a club to own guns
Fuck off. This law is not needed. Magazine limits and many features on guns banned as well.

Swissfriends got fucked over. Enjoy your France-tier gun laws. Czech Republic is all that is left and is fighting back. Fuck every leftist cunt.
>>
>>33798443
>Czech Republic is all that is left
we havent enen startet fighting
what you have to understand is that it is an other situation for the czechbros than for us
they are in the EU, the EU decidet what thez will do so CZ has to act now
we arent in the EU and would be (in theory) required to take their gun laws. but we have years till this will be nesecary and firat the executiv politicians have to decide what they would like to to
afther this idiots mad their statement we are on it
but till this day we just wait and drink a glass of milk
>>
>>33798374
Yes, the individual states in the US are not sovereign nations what an astute observation many minds=heavily blown.
>>
>>33798374
Fucking kek.

Most states in the US are open carry, have concealed weapon carry, and no bans on ebil assault rifles. We tell DC to fuck off.
>>
>>33798407
>you aren't allowed to take ammo home
This bullshit again

If you satisfy the need for an Acquisition Permit, you can buy and take home how much ammo you want. If don't then it's another problem
>>
>>33798497
>what an astute observation
Indeed. This begs the question why people act surprised when they encounter the same fact regarding the EU. Are they, dare I say, retarded?
>>
>>33798516
>35 Rp
>GP90
read the context
i was specificly talking about the "Bundesmunition" at 300m ranges which is (partial) property of the military so taking it home would be theft (yes in theory since everybody dos it)
my point is that normal ammo of gp90 qualiyty isnt as cheap since it isnt cofinanced by the military
and yes you can buy as much ammo as you want and take it home (from gunstores) and i have at least 80kg ammo to prove it
>>
Switzerland loses its gun rights because it whored out its country for more money by joining Schengen. They have nobody to blame but themselves.
>>
>>33793571
>our politicians are fucking pussys
Initiate Operation: Remove politician
>>
>>33798773
If they didn't join Schengen, they'd be a fair bit poorer than they were. You have to keep running to stay in the same place, that's the nature of economies.
>>
>>33798773
/Thread

Eu has to fall otherwise they'll keep pushing harder and harder until any piece of sovereignty that's left will be eroded. Brits threw the first rock, would be nice if someone has a couple more left.
>>
>>33798883
fuck no
schengen cost us way more in bills for our nearly 30% foreigners we have thanks to our open doors than what we gained due to the free trade
schengen fucked us and was a fail from day one
>>
>>33798403
>(which you were probably doing anyway, because why else would you own guns).
Firearms are tools most useful in protecting - or coercively taking - life, liberty and property, and as such have a certain inherent value for sentient beings. Therefore, the fact that some people like spending their free time burning money at the shooting range lacks relevance and bearing in any discussion relating to gun ownership.
>>
File: 1483774751144.png (171KB, 700x792px) Image search: [Google]
1483774751144.png
171KB, 700x792px
>>33791340
The NRA didn't just pop up overnight with its coffers full. If there really is a strong gun culture then your gun lobby should've capitalized on it and followed the NRA's model.
>>
>>33798883
Switzerland was already one of the richest countries in Europe before joining schengen.
>>
>>33791171
>Swiss government is now working on introducing the new EU gun regulations
>Czech government is now working on introducing a constitutional amendment that grants all Czech citizens the right to acquire, own and carry firearms
>at the same time they're filing a lawsuit against the regulation

Can any Swissfag tell me again how your gun laws are superior to shit tier former combloc meme countries like Czechland?
>>
>>33798484
>we don't need to fight back yet lol

Yeah, good luck fighting it when it's too late, moron.
>>
File: 226172451510152643.jpg (29KB, 317x219px) Image search: [Google]
226172451510152643.jpg
29KB, 317x219px
i think it's boating season OP.
>>
>giving up your sovereignty to the EU and UN
>not expecting to get cucked
You played yourself. I hope muslims rape every last European, and tear down every last European landmark- castles, statues, museums, monuments.

You cucks earned it., let us know when you're ready for us to drop some freedom on you.
>>
>>33799398
...so?
>>
File: gdi comrade.jpg (23KB, 305x294px) Image search: [Google]
gdi comrade.jpg
23KB, 305x294px
>>33799420
Swiss here.

They aren't, and stop talking shit about based Czechia you little faggot.
>>
File: 1444693426207.png (3MB, 1280x949px) Image search: [Google]
1444693426207.png
3MB, 1280x949px
>>33799721

I'm Czech, I'm free to shit talk our country to my heart's content.
>>
>>33799694
It goes agains the narrative that if Switzerland left Schengen we would all die in poverty.
>>
>>33799737
Well don't you numbnut, Czechia has probably the third or fourth best gun laws in the entire world.
>>
>>33799852
No it doesn't.

Firstly, you're confusing the development of thirty years ago with today.

Secondly, Switzerland's entire economy has reorientated to take advantage of the advantages Schengen gave them. It would do a lot more damage to their economy to leave now than if they'd never joined.
>>
>>33791171
D O N O T C O M P L Y
O

N
O
T

C
O
M
P
L
Y
>>
>>33799534
>Sorry officer, boating accident
>Sir; You live in the Mojave desert. The nearest water is 100 miles away.
>Land boat?
>>
>>33791233
Those tomatoes are much too thick for that burger 4/10
>>
>>33798374
Yes.that was the comparison I was making you limp brained fag.
>>
>>33799041
A firearm that one does not train with is worthless for the purposes you mentioned.
>>
It's your country and your politicians will continue to betray you until they're dead or locked away. Make one of those things happen if you care enough.
>>
>>33800325
It's also on a shitty McBun, and the guns are either foreign or from a shit game.
>>
>>33798559
The EU is supposed to be made up of sovereign countries you drooling reject
>>
>>33800442
If you invested more in your education than your insults you would know that in contrast to the United States, which enfored the loss of sovereignty of its member states in a brutal war, the member states of the EU voluntarily gave up parts of their sovereignty and transferred those responsibilities to the EU. Apart from these responsibilities EU member states are, in fact, sovereign, much more so than US member states.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.