[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i posted here last night about the HK p2000v3 LE sights being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: p2k.jpg (46KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
p2k.jpg
46KB, 540x960px
So i posted here last night about the HK p2000v3 LE sights being too far to the right, i had my CCW qual here in CA today and my sig was dead on whereas my shots from my 2k were too far to the left. So either A i havent put enough hate down range to get adjusted or B the factory zero was shit.
>>
File: p2kccw.jpg (58KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
p2kccw.jpg
58KB, 540x960px
heres my p2k qual
>>
File: sig226ccw.jpg (62KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
sig226ccw.jpg
62KB, 540x960px
and heres my sigs
>>
any insight?
>>
>>33788882
>>33788891
Yardage? Pace?

I think you know what patterning low and left means bud, and it's got nothing to do with the sights
>>
>>33789049
Wasnt having that issue with my sig, and the yards were 3 7 and 15 the shots that hit center were at the 15 the 7 was all the way to the left and the 3 was in between.
>>
>>33789049
>>33788850
That being said you sights DO looked fucked. Take a rubber mallet with you to the range next time and try to center the rear sight so that the channel is aligned with the top rib
>>
>>33789049
I should also mention that this was 74 rounds a piece
>>
>>33789058
So the closer you got to the target the more your shots deviated?
>>
>>33788891
its you
the p2000 group is worse since your not used to it but even with the gun you like you throw shots left
if the p2000 is as off as you say why are there all those shots to the right?
>>
>>33789069
to an extent the 7 yard line i noticed my shit was hitting off. I have a slight tremble in my wrist but it goes away when i start pulling the trigger so usually my first shot is which is awful.
>>
>>33789077
The shots being thrown to the left on my sig were from dumb rapid fire mistakes considering i thought i was tough shit putting a hole in the center and wanted to get the fuck to class., not that im trying to excuse mediocre marksmanhip i hadnt had that issue last time i went to the range and it was the 1 second per shot bullshit they make us do here.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.