[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are I/O AKMs still bad or have they actually fixed their product?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 10495848_1.jpg (49KB, 1500x364px) Image search: [Google]
10495848_1.jpg
49KB, 1500x364px
Are I/O AKMs still bad or have they actually fixed their product? I got one for 460 bucks. Ive read all the memes but all the reviews of the newest ones are all really positive
>>
>>33787859
The memes are just memes, and they're top notch rifles.
>>
>>33788008
i dont expect top notch but did they at least fix the glaring issues?
>>
>>33787859
they are pretty awful.
>>
>>33788018
That anon is fucking with you, they are still garbage.
>>
>>33788018
no
>>
>>33788037
>>33788040
see the problem with this meme is literally everything ive seen says otherwise and ive talked to owners that say otherwise. idk if this is just 4chan clinging to this meme or not
>>
>>33788062
They are pretty garbage, but go ahead and keep justifying your shitty purchase.
>>
>>33788062
fuck it just shoot it and enjoy, you already bought the damn thing, you came here to ease your buyers regret. 4chan will never help you with that. its ok you probably cant afford enough ammo to break it.
>>
>>33787859
>Ive read all the memes but all the reviews of the newest ones are all really positive

This is because they're in the denial part of ownership.
>>
>>33787859
It's hard to take them seriously when they say they've fixed issues in the past and the rifles are still having problems.
Then again, 460 for an I/O is pretty good considering they used to go for 600-700 and I wouldn't be too afraid to beat on it since it's a sub 500 ak.
Just watch out for signs of premature wear or deformation and have fun with it.
>>
Avoid I/O like the plague. Get a fucking Bulgy or Russian AK.
>>
>>33789096
>they used to go for 600-700
before sandy hook io was under 350 and even then they werent worth it
>>
File: ff.webm (647KB, 200x360px) Image search: [Google]
ff.webm
647KB, 200x360px
>>33789096
I will sell you a can of my shit for 400 dollars.

It used to go for 700 but I lowered the price just for you. Hurry and send me money before the deal is over.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.