[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>US HAD TO INCINERATE JAPANESE MEN, WOMEN, CHILDREN, BABIES,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 608.jpg (67KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
67KB, 709x765px
>US HAD TO INCINERATE JAPANESE MEN, WOMEN, CHILDREN, BABIES, PETS - TWICE - BECAUSE AMERICAN SOLDIERS WOULD HAVE DIED OTHERWISE...

Say the US just marches into Russia. Sinking ships left and right, missiles knock out base after base. Shooting down transport planes and vehicles as they approach.

How far would the US have to get before Russia decides to launch nukes? Because I can honestly see the rest of the world just telling them to roll over and not be "selfish" to risk an Armageddon just because their military is being destroyed.
>>
Did you have a point, or were you just trying to prove that frogposters are still retarded?
>>
>>33787401

The point is for you to try to answer the question if you have any expertise. Or you could just troll...
>>
The russians know they'd get destroyed conventionally. Use of tactical nukes for 'de-escalation' is an official part of russian doctrine for an existential threat.
>>
>>33787382
>>33787435
the invaded country in WW2 didn't have nukes and MAD wasn't a thing
>>
File: 1493343385531.jpg (34KB, 318x359px) Image search: [Google]
1493343385531.jpg
34KB, 318x359px
I'm not mad that we dropped the nuke on Japan.

I'm mad we didn't drop them on the USSR. Sherman was right the gov't was filled with commies, we should have destroyed them after we destroyed Germany. We could have saved Eastern Europe.
>>
>>33787382
Whats witj the greentext? I dont feel bad about the fire bombings. I would rather every man woman and child in Japan die than a single American.
>>
>>33789385
this
>>
>>33789936
>>33789385
>let's nuke millions of people who have just suffered through a massive, apocalyptic war because we dislike their political ideology
really makes you think
>>
>>33789385
>Sherman

You mean Patton?
>>
>>33787401
Fpbp
>>
>>33787382
Both the Allies and Nazis bombed cities indiscriminately before the nuke. Killin muh womunz und chitlins. The nuke was just more destructive. Shove your retarded morals up your unedecated ass.
>>
>>33787382
You're right. If you think you're triggering me, you're not. Fucking little nip bastards, they shouldn't not have fucked with us. If they had just surrendered at the beginning guess who wouldn't have had nules dropped on them? They did it to themselves.
>>
>>33789385
You mean Patton. And you are right, we should have struck russia while it was still reeling from the loses of WWII.
>>
File: heart is broken.gif (1021KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
heart is broken.gif
1021KB, 500x280px
>>33789385
>>33790600

>If only Germany had told Japan to shove it and not allied with the yellow menace
>Strong US/German relations would have grown
>US/Third Reich mutual defense pact
>Pearl Harbor happens
>Germany vows to avenge their American friends (admittedly to also make us not care very much about Poland and West Europe)
>Britain falls in line because cowards on a shitty island
>US GIs and Wehrmacht fight side by side to curb-stomp Imperial Japan and bathe the Red Menace in nuclear fire
>The 1000 year Reich ushers in a golden age for Europe, standing side-by-side the inexorable might of an America stretching from Canada to the tip of South America.

>Brothers forever
>What could have been
>>
>>33790782
Your wehraboo is showing
>>
>>33789228
The focus switched to modern time when he switched to Russia..
Learn to read javier
>>
>>33790782
cri errytime

seriously though, we wouldn't have all these problems with the shitskins in the mid east if that'd happened. couple million more jews seems like a fair price to pay for what could have been.

and just imagine how advanced science and tech would be if we kept nazi engineering going full-steam...
>>
>>33790792
Well, what we said is better than the blubbery bullshit we have now.
Our biggest allies are such reliant pussies that they don't even arm their civilians for the bolstered defences if something happens
>>
>>33790811
We stold all their top scientist tho.
>>
>>33790840
nah, soviets stole a shit ton too, and you know they couldn't put them to as good of use as NASA did.

and who knows what kind of awesome projects they were working on that they had to dismantle/destroy because of the impending invasion? i mean, the submarine tech was state of the art, as were rockets, etc etc etc...
>>
>>33789385

Eastern European here. I ain`t even mad for USSR liberating us, they improved a lot of things, now people are getting mad for "muh occupation"
>>
File: 1493250487809.jpg (55KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1493250487809.jpg
55KB, 500x376px
>>33790782
>>
>>33790811
>>33790782
>>33790819
>>33790918
This is what autism looks like
>>
>>33791970
Life was much better during soviet times for a lot of people than now
>>
>>33789974
It was less we disagreed with them and more the violent expansionism of said ideology. When you have to build fences higher on your side keep people in something is very wrong.
>>
>>33789974
thinking this way gets you killed by niggers that don't
>>
>>33792073
>"oh no a differing ideology"
>panic
>"uh, AUTISM"
>>
File: 12.png (554KB, 740x575px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
554KB, 740x575px
>>33787382
Last week I was in hawaii and visited the Pearl Harbor memorial. I walked out of it glad that nagasaki and hiroshima happened. I wish we would've dropped more.

Those slant-eyed fucks bombed the fuck out of us early on a Sunday, when they knew most sailors would be belowdeck sleeping. Most deaths were from drowning. Fuck the gooks man.

You wanna play dirty? Then we'll bomb your cities.
>>
>>33791970
>>33792086
Fuck you both
>>
>>33787382
>be me reading this
Looks like we have to nuke Japan 2 more times.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.