[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I decided to show my father's friend my new gun, which is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1465351543464.jpg (70KB, 599x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465351543464.jpg
70KB, 599x600px
I decided to show my father's friend my new gun, which is a Walther P99ASc.

The guy immediately tells me that he owns a Colt 1911 and that the Colt 1911 is the best gun in the world and every single gun that came after it is a copy of it and that .45cal is literally the most powerful semi-auto round there is, even stronger than 10mm and .50AE.

He was being dead serious and he kept telling me that my little 9mm bullets will just go straight through someone where his .45 shots can easily blow an arm off or knock someone down.

I just kinda stood there trying not to laugh and speechless.

How the fuck do you argue against people like this?
>>
>>33785620
>The guy immediately tells me that he owns a Colt 1911 and that the Colt 1911 is the best gun in the world and every single gun that came after it is a copy of it and that .45cal is literally the most powerful semi-auto round there is, even stronger than 10mm and .50AE.

Let them shoot your .50AE

You do have a .50AE, don't you?
>>
>>33785620
.45acp with the right load can be more powerful than factory 50ae
>>
>>33785620
>How the fuck do you argue against people like this?

He's basically right 9x19 is shit

Trougle is 45 gets easily stopped by vests.

Tell him the internet said you were both morons and you should both go and by a nice .357 five inch revolver and shoot some nice to shoot .38 to get used to them and then buttfuck each other.

When you both grow up you can but a 44 mag.

Still a 45 1911 is a way nicer gun than any plastic striker fired 9x19 gun even if it is a walther
>>
>>33785673
>If I make a retard hot, proof-load tier loading of my cartridge, it's just as powerful as normal, bottom-of-the-barrel loadings of [insert more powerful cartridge here]
>This makes it the more powerful cartridge!

Literally 9mm logic.
>>
File: 123.jpg (376KB, 1000x718px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
376KB, 1000x718px
Shoot him with your Walther and watch his opinion change.
>>
>>33785620
Smile, nod, and let him be incorrectly "right"
>>
>>33785791
this

Fuck boomers who worship the fuddyfive and their hideous, overweight, low-capacity, outdated gun.
>>
>>33785803
>hideous

nah. you're right otherwise.
>>
>>33785620
You don't
>>
>>33785699
Which one is quieter?
>>
>>33785620

Depends on how much of a dick you want to be.

You can do the obvious condescension.... A big dumb smile and stupid nod, "Yep!, uh huh, you sure are right mister!" "Wow, you know so much about weapons! I SHOULD GET ONE! YUP!"

Or the flat dickhead telling off, wait for him to stop rambling first, " Shut up, you dont know shit"

either those, or dont talk to fudds about guns.
>>
>>33785620
You don't or simply don't talk to them.
>>
>9mm fags
when will they learn?
>>
>>33785620
>every single gun that came after it is a copy of it
He's technically right tho
>>
>>33785620
Sometimes I wonder if caliber wars will ever end
>>
>>33787931
9mm has already won.
>>
>>33786586
Say, "we'll have to agree to disagree." Facts won't sway him, but if he seems halfway-sane, ask him a hypothetical: which has more chance to fail -- a gun w/80+/- parts (Colt 1911) or one w/38+/- parts (Glock)?
>>
>>33788526
all other calibers have been BTFO by this post :^)
>>
Shit that didn't happen for 500
Fudds gonna fudd but the way you write it gives it away while everyone circlejerks about how insanely stupid the fudd is
This is the text equivalent of those strawmen tumblr comics except you're strawmanning with a caricature that is insulting to actual retards and children
>>
>>33787649
Hes allowed to like the 1911, op never said otherwise, but how do you get rude fuckers to not talk shit about one thing while praising the other? 1911's are great, so are glocks, but smearing one category of guns to emphasize the one gou like is retarded
>>
>>33785620
Well he's not wrong
>>
>>33785620

why the hell would you

just do a 360 and walk away
>>
>>33790434
yet that is what /k/ does almost all of the god damned time. I don't get it, I like classic muscle cars. I don't pick just one manufacturer. Are people so simple? Is having a varied taste that complicated?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.