[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW ywn own a mini-BRRRRT just end it all desu senpai ht

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

>TFW ywn own a mini-BRRRRT
just end it all desu senpai
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PILHsFaY4I
>>
I wonder how low you can get the fire rate and it still work?

I want to mow down home intruders with a slow chunka chunka hose of 556 at the flick of a switch
>>
File: PA_Attack_Minigun.gif (190KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
PA_Attack_Minigun.gif
190KB, 150x150px
>>33777215
Yes, I finally get to recreate my childhood. But there's no evil robot army to kill :(

Suggestions?
>>
>>33777215
how much it weighs? and with ammo?
>>
>>33778430
16 pounds, but I think that's without the power supply
>>
>>33778460
that's a big gun
>>
>>33777244

Antifa is a good start.
>>
File: minigun.jpg (139KB, 1867x995px) Image search: [Google]
minigun.jpg
139KB, 1867x995px
Meh
>>
File: 1490761229121.jpg (75KB, 550x560px) Image search: [Google]
1490761229121.jpg
75KB, 550x560px
>>33778516
>>
Look at the laser dot going all over the place.

Maybe if it were chambered in a pistol cartridge.
>>
>>33778650
put a brake on it
one big brake that has holes for each barrel
>>
>>33778460
so does it plug into the wall or what?
>>
>>33777215

Would you be able to claim self defence or would it be a war crime to use that if a gaggle of melanin-enhanced upstanding pillars of the community accidentally mistook your house for the local YMCA on their way to the church book-swap?
>>
>>33777215
>desu senpai
Hang yourself, child.
>>
>>33777241
The beauty of gatling type weapons is that their rate of fire is only dictated by the motor. What this means is that control over motor RPM will directly scale the RPM of the weapon, so you can get it to go as slow, or as quickly, as you'd like. Now, I am sure there is a practical limit as to how high the fire rate can go, but the only lower limit is 0 RPM.
>>
>>33779345
Not true, If you put the motor backwards and spin -x rpm you will pull -x bullets out of the invaders and produce free ammo. I saw it on a movie when the VCR was stuck in reverse at the base once
T. Marine
>>
File: image_19.jpg (52KB, 400x550px) Image search: [Google]
image_19.jpg
52KB, 400x550px
>>33779562
good meme
>>
>>33778516
Did you take invest your skill points in it?
>>
>>33777215
>i will never hook four of these up to my volvo to have 360 degrees of point-dindu-defence
>i will never use my speedbox to re-enact space battles from the expanse
Why even live?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.