[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >call IT >oh great they sent the autistic guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 20170426_175911.png (202KB, 1080x1169px) Image search: [Google]
20170426_175911.png
202KB, 1080x1169px
>be me
>call IT
>oh great they sent the autistic guy again
>Hey, so the issue I'm having is-
>Is that a gun?!
>Uh yeah, so anyway-
>he fucking grabs the gun
>Hey what the-
>Fumbles with it and drops the mag.
>YOU SHOULD JUST LEAVE THE CHAMBER EMPTY CUZ YOU CAN RACK THE SLIDE IF YOU GET JUMPED DUH
>Oh... Right... ok, thanks...
>YEAH
>Leaves
>Put gun back in non retard configuration
>Computer is still broken
>Israeli carry dipshit didn't even do his job.

Fuck Tuesdays.
>>
>>33772621

Better question is why did you leave your gun in the open you fucktard?
>>
>>33772638
There are black people where I work.
>>
Did you tell him that Israeli carry is a Jewish plot, anon?
>>
>>33772649
That explains so much.
>>
>>33772621
Why the fuck is IT coming to your house?
>>
>>33772712
Because my computer is broken.
>>
>>33772725
>not being able to fix your own computer
>keeping guns out where randos can grab them
at this point you might as well just let them rawdog you, bruh
>>
>>33772768
Plot twist: this story isn't actually about me, I found it on Reddit, and I am a sysadmin.
>>
>>33772768

This.
>>
>>33772783
I mean, I work in IT... I'm just confused as to what situation would have an IT guy coming over and a gun sitting out in plain view. Pretty much no professional environment would allow that, so it reeks of fucking bullshit.
>>
>>33772785
I'm literally a systems administrator. The story is from leddit and didn't actually happen to me personally. Thus why all my answers have been incredibly sarcastic.

I forgot /k/ doesn't get irony.
>>
>>33772814
It probably is, but what was the point of the bullshit story? To prove you know so much about guns that you give out meme self defense advice? I don't get it.
>>
>>33772621
Scold him the same as you would a 12 year old and move on.
>>
>>33772929
>Implying a twelve year old wouldn't already know not to Israeli carry.

Don't know how you're raising *your* kids, but...
>>
>>33772939
Never said it was my 12 year old.
>>
>>33772821
So you saw something on Reddit and decided to make a thread on a different website to respond?
>>
>>33773085
They don't lock threads here and people are also generally not dicks.
>>
>>33773116
We arent you fucking jew nigger cunt?
>>
File: 1461576034010.gif (33KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1461576034010.gif
33KB, 200x200px
>>33772621
Why wasn't this nigger shot for handling someone else's gun without asking like a retard?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.