[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/kad/ thread Haven't seen any cad threads lately, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ScreenHunter_215 Apr. 26 14.47.png (223KB, 1366x709px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenHunter_215 Apr. 26 14.47.png
223KB, 1366x709px
/kad/ thread

Haven't seen any cad threads lately, what y'all working on?

Pic related my .22 bolt
>>
What's up with that big rod in the middle? What about the cutouts in the back?
>>
>>33771624
He went with a single guide rod and decided to put it in the middle or the bolt instead of on the side like the 10/22 has it.

No idea about the back tho.
>>
You were inspired by the Uzi's bolt, weren't you ?
>>
>>33771643
Wait, why would you need a guide rod in the front of the bolt? Or is it a guide rod that goes through the bolt and the bolt is in the rearwards position or what?
>>
>>33771661
It goes through. The image is an assembly of various parts.
>>
>>33771389
I made it as far as research into which CAD to use and a rough as hell drawing on my white board and listed all similar designs I was going to steal many of my components from.
>>
File: IMG_20170322_134043791.jpg (3MB, 2432x4320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170322_134043791.jpg
3MB, 2432x4320px
>>33771716
However op if you promise to give my idea a strong attempt at being created, I'll gladly turn over my minimal amount of work for you like the lazy permapoor I am.
>>
It's not 3d but it's still somewhat computer aided design. It's a lever delayed system quite similar to the Famas where mechanical disadvantage produced by levers is used to delay the opening of the breech. With this design the difference is that instead of the bolt carrier going backwards like in the Famas or the G3 here the part goes forwards, i was thinking of it being similiar to how ak-107 uses a part going forwards to reduce recoil.
>>
>>33771739
Clean your car asshole
>>
>>33771389

how expensive and hard is it to use CAD? How beefy of a computer do you need?
>>
>>33772040
Pretty easy M8

I only watched the first 30 vids for the basic shit.

https://pirateproxy.cc/torrent/13615892/SolidWorks_2016_SP2_x64_---_With_SN_and_activator

https://pirateproxy.cc/torrent/13153982/Lynda_-_SOLIDWORKS_2016_Essential_Training
>>
>>33771624
>>33771643
>>33771650
>>33771661
>>33771685

I'll upload the finished project tomorrow.(maybe) so keep this thread alive.

Right now all I have is the receiver, bolt, barrel and guide rod done.
>>
>>33771389
working on SVD receiver given barley any dimensions or direction.

I think I'm going to cheap out and use a vepr .308 bolt and m14 magazines as substitutes because everything else is unobtanium.
>>
>>33771389
How do you like solid works? I use inventor but went a while using NX and that shit sucked dick. I used solidworks for like a month but never stuck with it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.