[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>plastic sights >no forward slide serrations >no optional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 22

File: GLK-19-2.png (316KB, 1000x680px) Image search: [Google]
GLK-19-2.png
316KB, 1000x680px
>plastic sights
>no forward slide serrations
>no optional slide safety
>$550+

remind me again why this thing is so popular? there are so many other options at this price point
>>
File: how a glock works.gif (1MB, 419x286px) Image search: [Google]
how a glock works.gif
1MB, 419x286px
>>33762570
It was the first of its kind, and was sold cheaply to a shitton of police departments.

This gave it a huge install base over time.

An enormous aftermarket developed over time to make up for the problems you listed and more, which became a selling point unto itself.

Nowadays you can get a better pistol that does what you would want the aftermarket to do for less than it would cost to trick out a Glock.

But the name is huge and it has developed a reputation over the years and is probably the most supported gun (aftermarket-wise) in the world. If you don't know shit about other guns, you know something about a Glock. You know what you're getting when you buy a Glock, and that's a very appealing thing to a lot of gun buyers, especially first timers.
>>
>>33762570
Because those things don't fucking matter, and there isn't a more proven name in the polymer handgun market.
>>
>look mom I made the thread again!
>>
>>33762570
https://www.lipseys.com/itemdetail.aspx?itemno=GLPG1750431FS

I guess you have to kill yourself.

Retail on these is around $580.

Protip, poorfag ("""budget conscious""") will end up paying anyway when they want more mags or different holsters because they were too poor for the superior polymer pistol, and couldn't escape their own blinding contrarianism and autism.
>>
> not buying as blue label or getting a friend who qualifies to get one for you

They are a much better deal at $400, who the fuck pays retail for a glock?
>>
>>33762679
>features present on competing handguns don't matter

really now?

>isn't a more proven name in the handgun market

S&W, Colt, H&K, FN, Beretta, CZ...
>>
>>33762570
>forward slide serrations
Are you retarded enough to actually fall for this shit meme?
>slide safety
Confirmed retarded.

The M/Gen 5 would be a huge step in the right direction for Glock if they got rid of the shitty sights, had an optional frame safety to compete with FN/Sig, and if they never put finger grooves on any gun ever again.
>>
>>33762927
Polymer faggot.

And yes, those features you mentioned don't matter. The plastic sights aren't going to break, forward slide serrations are mainly for decoration, and what even is a slide safety? Do you mean like a Beretta 92? Because literally everyone else moved away from that.
>>
>>33763024
is that why they're still being produced?

next you're going to tell me I shouldn't have a safety on my ar either
>>
>No forward slide serrations

what the fuck are you smoking nigga what type of complete fag needs that shit.
>>
File: 1482031733029.gif (2MB, 228x180px) Image search: [Google]
1482031733029.gif
2MB, 228x180px
>>33762570
>plastic sights

Irrelevant. You replace the sights on any gun regardless of if it's metal or plastic. OEM Glock sights are garbage, just like metal white 3-dots are on every other gun.

While this is useful for press checks or malfunction clearances in the dark, it's not a big deal and Glock is making a model with them.

The Gadget SCD is a thing and does what a manual safety intends to do quite well and is completely passive.

>$550+

You can get Gen 3's for $450 all damn day and Gen 4's for $500 which comes with three (3) magazines. Kick and scream about how Glocks are overpriced all you want, they're the only gun that has a parts kit that costs only $100 and quality magazines can be had for $15.

There is no aftermarket part that makes the P320 or VP9 as light and size efficient as the 17 or 19.
>mfw I can say Glocks are the best and people get legitimately butthurt because they want to be contrarian as fuck with a Steyr/PPQ/whatever
>mfw I'm fucking right
>mfw they then later cry about the lack of holster options, sight options and the fact that their magazines cost $40 a piece
>>
>>33763024
Not him, but

>Polymer
All the brands he mentioned do make reliable polymer handgun. Hell, glocks are probably the most susceptible to limp wristing of them all.

>inb4 hold the gun right
You may not always have the luxury to hold the gun right in a self defense situation. If it's shit at both competition and self-defense, what is good for?

>The plastic sights aren't going to break
They are if you actually practice your draws. Way to confirm you don't.

>forward slide serrations are mainly for decoration
>I dont use them, that must mean no one does!
It's a feature than has no downsides whatsoever, only benefits a. There is no justification for the lack of it whatsoever.

Also, I just love how gen4 glocks can have an ambi mag release even though left-handed shooters are perfectly capable of using the standard one with their index finger.

Not that it's a bad thing itself, the bad thing here is that the standard slide release is quite literally unusable for lefties so making it ambi would actually serve a purpose, but they didn't bother with that. Way to show they have literally no idea what they are doing.

Law enforcement continues to use them because they have tons of them already and it's not logistically viable to switch. Other than that there is very little reason to praise them.
>>
>>33763182
>implying you don't death grip things when your life is in danger
>>
>>33763229
Not necessarily.

You are trying to defend obvious design flaw and lack of features. Why? Why invest your ego in a product that clearly has issues compared to other options available?
>>
File: IMG_3459.jpg (37KB, 475x308px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3459.jpg
37KB, 475x308px
Cause these young punks don't want to carry a real mans gun
>>
>>33763266
I'm not. It should have forward slide serrations even if it doesn't need them, and it should have not god awful sights. It also shouldn't have fucking finger grooves that fit next to nobody's hands. But I'm also not going to pretend I'll somehow baby hand my gun when I'm scared shitless.
>>
>>33763299
> But I'm also not going to pretend I'll somehow baby hand my gun when I'm scared shitless
You probably won't. Most people probably won't, but not every acts exactly the same when scared shitless and it might be an issue for some, even if it's a minority.

I don't cosider it a great flaw that absolutely disqualifies it from being viable for self defense, but it is a flaw regardless. Glocks are full of little flaws and lack tons of features other handguns offer. They changed very little since their introduction.

It's like they are not even trying to improve, or trying very poorly.
>>
>>33763352
They're not trying to improve because they don't need to. If you actually expect a company to improve their product when they have absolutely nothing to worry about you have unrealistic expectations of said company. Even with the competition they'll keep getting an unreasonable amount of sales. Glock isn't Intel or Nvidia, they're gonna keep doing nothing forever because they'll never be dethroned regardless of how outdated they are.
>>
File: 1245469047012.png (180KB, 428x510px) Image search: [Google]
1245469047012.png
180KB, 428x510px
>>33762570
>can be changed/good enough until they can be
>don't need them/other ways to check
>need READ OWNERS MANUAL BEFORE USE engraved on the side for ya too son?
>pretty cheap all things considered
>>
>>33763182
>hey are if you actually practice your draws. Way to confirm you don't.
What the fuck are you on about? How in the hell do you know what holster or technique that I'm using? Way to confirm you dont know how to draw your weapon.
>>
>>33762927
Only some of those provide polymer handguns that are reliable and only one of those also offers it with polygonal rifling. Hint: that brand is way more expensive
>>
>>33763428
4 of those produce reliable (sometimes squishy) polymer framed guns.
>tfw the new Glocks won't have polygonal rifling
>>
File: 1490919408473.jpg (11KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
1490919408473.jpg
11KB, 223x226px
>>33763428
>polygonal rifling
>a good thing
>>
>>33762570
>>no forward slide serrations
>>no optional slide safety
its not the gun for you then is it. what do you prefer?
>>
>>33762570
who the fuck actually wants this on a handgun?

kill your self
>>
>$550+
lolwut
I've never paid over $450 for a glawk.
>>
>>33763468
your mom
>>
File: pfeifer-zeliska-11.jpg (49KB, 580x390px) Image search: [Google]
pfeifer-zeliska-11.jpg
49KB, 580x390px
>>33763289
now THIS is a real mans gun
>>
>>33763484
Somebody who grabs the front of the slide? A little superfluous on a poly but to each his own
>>
>>33763398
>If you actually expect a company to improve their product when they have absolutely nothing to worry about you have unrealistic expectations of said company
Expecting them to adress the flaws and include features available for other products on the market hardly qualifies as " unrealistic expectations". It's a very good reason to look at what competition has to offer

Yes, they do get tons of sales, mostly because of law enforcement etc. This will not last forever.

>Glock isn't Intel or Nvidia, they're gonna keep doing nothing forever because they'll never be dethroned regardless of how outdated they are.
Companies either innovate or die. They will be dethroned eventually if they keep it up.

>>33763407
>How in the hell do you know what holster or technique that I'm using?
It's not relevant. They are going to wear down when holstering on any holster meant for CC.

>Way to confirm you dont know how to draw your weapon
You are either not practicing draws at all or not doing it enough. You also keep defending flaws for no reason.
>>
>>33762570
>>plastic sights
Oh dear, now I won't be able to feel better about them.
>>no forward slide serrations
Oh no, now my tacticool press-checks will be slightly less comfortable.
>>no optional slide safety
Oh crap, now I can't option my gun to kill me in high-stress situations.
>>$550+
How dare Glock demand a mid-tier price for a highly reliable firearm? Don't they know that I'm a fucking princess?
>>
>>33763454
>I want to replace my barrels
>>
>>33763453
>S&W
Lol
>Colt
LOL
>H&K
If you were complaining that glocks were too expensive then you definitely cant afford HK. not to mention not nearly as many options
>Beretta
The PX4 and all their other polymers are dog shit. Literally just got rid of mine for a USP
>CZ
Polymer CZ's are trash
>FN
Also expensive, and not nearly as proven or with the same aftermarket
>>
>>33763515
>It's not relevant. They are going to wear down when holstering on any holster meant for CC.
My sights never touch my holster on any of them. What the fuck are you going on about? I've put thousands of rounds through my glock and taken a class with it and the sights have a tiny amount of wear. They arent fucking made of paper like you seem to be implying.
>>
>>33762570
The Glock is the AR15 of the pistol world. It has a massive aftermarket, its highly customizable, and it comes with its own 80% parts kit like an AR15. It's dirt cheap, its mags are cheap, and its widely available everywhere
>>
>>33763515
>You are either not practicing draws at all or not doing it enough. You also keep defending flaws for no reason.
Go look at any police trade in glock and notice: none of the sights are ruined. And guess what? Those are holstered and reholstered in their life time more than yours ever will be.
>>
>>33763506
why the fuck are you grabbing the front of the slide?
>>
>>33763630
>FN
>expensive
>unproven

remove yourself
>>
File: CZ-P-10C_L.png (446KB, 1772x1349px) Image search: [Google]
CZ-P-10C_L.png
446KB, 1772x1349px
>>33763630
>Polymer CZ's are trash

>P-07
>trash
And even if you meant polymer striker fired, not anymore. Pic related is pretty much everything Glock 19 is but better in every way.
>>
File: 1488744910556.jpg (69KB, 750x528px) Image search: [Google]
1488744910556.jpg
69KB, 750x528px
>>33763144
I fucking love my Gen 3 Glock 19, it's the only gun I'd ever carry. I actually don't like front slide serations and think the Gen 3 is more aesthetic and better looking than Gen 4. I would get a Gen 5 if it comes with no finger groves like pic related.
>>
>>33762626
Name ones that comes in 10mm or .367 Sig, please.
I need to know for a tax refund purchase.
>>
>>33763975
>.357 sig
Any Sig
Steyrs if you're lucky
P2000/USP Compact if you're lucky
>>
>>33763098
Pretty much every one agrees that slide mounted safeties are retarded.
>>
>>33764000
Looks like Sigs are the only ones that come in "comfy to carry" sizes. HK no longer makes anything in 357 Sig so I'd have to get lucky, and I was hoping for a Striker especially.

I guess there's always the P320, but damn is it ugly.
>>
File: fnrules.jpg (220KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
fnrules.jpg
220KB, 600x800px
>>33763682
>>
>>33764021
Yeah, for carry unless you wanna carry a full/mid size you're basically fucked. But if you're willing to deal with it the Steyr M357 shows up on gb pretty regularly.
>>
>>33764021
>HK no longer makes anything in 357 Sig
Aftermarket Barrel on a 40S&W, pretty much every Model and Size has one available.
>>
>>33762709
I prefer other options because money is no object when it comes to my life.

Your list of priorities is your prerogative I suppose, even if it is stupid.
>>
>>33762570
>Plastic sights
Not the worst plastic part on this gun by far.
>Forward serrations
Useless garbage.
>$550+
Poorfags BTFO
>Slide safety
What kind of faggot are you? Slide-mounted safeties don't belong on ANY gun.
>>
>>33763712
i have one on preorder.... i want the p10c so fucking bad
>>
>>33763144
>Gen 3's for $450 all damn day and Gen 4's for $500
>>33763490
>never paid over $450
are these prices from a decade ago or is my town full of shit deals with $30 transfer fee
>>
File: P.T. Barnum.jpg (25KB, 269x400px) Image search: [Google]
P.T. Barnum.jpg
25KB, 269x400px
>>33762570

As long as suckers keep buying them, they'll keep the ridiculous prices.
>>
>>33763024
>hurr slide mounted safties are bad, some oper8r told me
proof you haven't run a Beretta, I've done thousands of slide manipulations and managed to hit it once, and it was immediately brushed off because I have a thumbs high grip.
>>
>>33763428
>implying M&P isn't reliable
it's been proven for years lol
>>
>>33763144
>Irrelevant. You replace the sights on any gun regardless of if it's metal or plastic. OEM Glock sights are garbage, just like metal white 3-dots are on every other gun.

I've never had any issues with them. They're perfectly acceptable sights.
>>
>>33764204
Name a single other company that uses a slide mounted safety. Literally the rest of the firearms industry thinks it's retarded. Just because something works, doesn't mean it's a good solution. Hell, I really like the 92, but I still recognize that the safety is retarded.
>>
File: 1903ph_491314b.jpg (68KB, 800x550px) Image search: [Google]
1903ph_491314b.jpg
68KB, 800x550px
>>33763289

You young punks with your fancy 1911's get off my lawn!
>>
>>33764282
Smith and Wesson had them for years with the 39 series, hell the Makarov has one. I have no issues with it whatsoever on my 92 and desu find it more ergonomic than having to change my grip to use a frame safety/decocker
>>
>>33763515
The last time Glock tried to update the Glock-brand Glock design the frames cracked and everyone laughed at their small penis.
>>
>>33764339
Two pistol designs that are no longer made. You're proving my point.
>>
>>33762570
Neither a lack of forward slide serrations or slide mounted safety are really bad things. honestly both of those suck at what they're supposed to do. what would be really nice would be a straight pull trigger and an optional 1911 style frame mounted safety for extra safety while holstering/drawing.
>>
>>33764282
Bersa and Walther. They're like heel mag releases, the market just shifts.
>>
>>33764339
>find it more ergonomic than having to change my grip to use a frame safety/decocker
What sort of strange mutant are you?
>>
>>33763144
guess you've never bought a gun with novaks on em stock before? how about the semi common ones with pinned or otherwise non removable front sights?
>>
>>33763182
desu i think USP 9Cs take the cake for ease of limp wristing. kinda over built for 9mm
>>
>>33764351
It's also on the Walther PPK (still made) Bersa thunder (still made), and all the Israeli copies of the CZ 75. I didn't prove your point by listing two exceptionally popular pistol designs. But you asked for ones that are still being made so here you go.
>>
>>33762570
>plastic sights
Agreed, but given how people who are serious about gun use usually have sights of preference beyond the default ones available, it's not that bad

>forward slide serrations
Literally a meme

I don't believe in accommodating retards and noguns

>550+
About right, given how people still pay for it. Supply and demand might not be your thing, please refrain from managing your own personal finances, and never start a business.
>>
>>33764386
>they usually have preferences
doesn't excuse the shit sights they come with

>forward slide serrations are a meme
t.I don't use them therefore they are a meme

>no optional safety/decock
can't wait until you ND into you leg anon.
>>
>>33764386

t. Glockfag

>safeties are for noguns and retards

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K
>>
>>33764407
Safeties are stupid and he's right for the most part
>>
>>33764406
>doesn't excuse
Yeah they're shit sights, no disagreement here

>don't use
No one uses that shit, and the only purpose it could have is easily done by another set of serrations on the back.

>ND into leg
Again, see retards and noguns

>>33764407
Retard alert
>>
>>33764380
The PPK and Bersa are both legacy models that were designed decades ago. Both companies make more modern designs that do not have slide mounted safeties. Also, modern Jerichos have frame mounted safeties.

With the exception of the PX4, which only has a slide mounted safety because the 92 also had one, I can't think of a single modern design that uses a slide mounted safety.

>inb4 M9A3
>>
>>33762570
Because they work and anyone can work on them with minimal tools?
>>
>>33764439
You do realize some people run their guns from the front and press check their weapons.

>again see retards and noguns
I'd rather have a 13 pound trigger pull and a hammer I can ride as I holster then trust that after my adrenaline's pumping after I've been in a fight that I'll be sure that there's nothing blocking my holster as I put in a gun that has a 4 pound trigger pointed straight at my upper leg.

>>33764441
>I can't think of a single modern design that has a frame mounted safety
That's because most modern designs are striker guns, there are next to no new hammer fired guns being made. But on that note the TP9 series did have a slide mounted decocker that people were worried about on the SA model.
>>
File: 1433911275273.jpg (186KB, 1000x649px) Image search: [Google]
1433911275273.jpg
186KB, 1000x649px
The only valid point you brought up are the plastic sights.
>>
>>33762570
>lets make the same posts every day
>surely ill troll them so hard xd
>they totally are of the butt hurts
>im not killing this board by perpetuating a meme thats older than i am

FTFY OP
>>
>>33763497
If only they bothered even a LITTLE with aesthetics
>>
I got a new Gen 4 glock 20 for 475 OP. I love it. Some people like Glocks for because they are robust, reliable, and arguably aesthetic. Different people like different things for different reasons.
>>
File: Walther Colt 1911.jpg (37KB, 940x600px) Image search: [Google]
Walther Colt 1911.jpg
37KB, 940x600px
>>33762570

Strictly this: >>33762626

The fact that they come in 9mm and have fuckhuge magazines with a ton of capacity makes them extremely appealing for nogunz. You can literally get a 1911 in .22lr for way less, and have an equally-proven design, an equally-appealing aftermarket, and a fully metal gun as opposedt, but because they don't have the Glock brand name, they will always sell for hundreds less.
>>
>>33764441
also you said in production. you said nothing about design date nigger
>>
>>33765791

>as opposed to a piece of combat tupperware, but etc...

My window fucked up.

>>33764304
>>33763289

Hi dad.
>>
>>33765791
>a 1911 in .22lr for way less, and have an equally-proven design,
good joke
22lr 1911s are shitshows
>>
>>33762719
>getting a friend who qualifies to get one for you
lol lets commit a felony with a straw purchase to save a couple bucks!
>>
>>33765835
less be honest, you'd have to call the atf up, tell them what you did, then win a 1 in 100 lottery for you to get prosecuted for that.
>>
>>33765599
>press check
There's no way you're press checking anytime but immediately after initially loading it or before a competition match. And people racking their slides from the front are choosing an objectively worse option obstructs the ejection port much more often than the alternative.

>I'd rather have a 13 lb pull
Yeah no. And if you pull your gun out you'd better have made the decision to shoot, or be prepared to go to court for brandishing.

>ride hammer into holster under stress
Yeah because after you shoot people you snap the gun back in the holster like nothing happened right? No you retard you keep the gun on the threat(s) and put it on the ground for law enforcement when they come.

And my gun is pointed at my dick, and doesn't worry me one bit because I've trained/practiced enough to the point that I have faith in myself and my tools. It also helps that I'm not stuck in lalaland or retard iq levels.
>>
>>33766048
>not knowing the difference between having faith in one's abilities and taking what steps you can to prevent the rest and having blind faith in one's abilities and ignoring things that can help you achieve your goals
>>
>>33766089
>not knowing the difference between injury prevention and retard level crippling
>>
>>33762570
>plastic sights
Better than shitty metal sights that need to be replaced anyway
I'd rather have them I guess but it doesn't really factor in to my decision to buy a gun or not.
Who cares? Manual safeties are a drawback.
>$550+
I paid $500 for my gen 4 new. It would have less if I'd bought a gen 3. I know ik someow some states are a little more but $550+? Get real lol
>>
>>33765813
Alright man. You got me. 3 companies, among the dozens of modern handgun makers, still produce legacy designs from decades ago with a slide mounted safety, even though they have superseded those with more modern models that do not have slide mounted safeties.

The point still stands that, while you might not be bothered by it, and may even prefer it, virtually every single manufacturer in the industry has gravitated towards frame mounted safeties, or no safety lever at all. Using the lack of a slide mounted safety as a reason for why Glocks suck, is completely asinine, and any further argument (and probably all of your argument) is trolling.
>>
File: 33.jpg (129KB, 1000x660px) Image search: [Google]
33.jpg
129KB, 1000x660px
>>33762570
>plastic sights

no problem bc sights a highly subjective, most ppl who are really into guns get aftermarket sights for guns that have "beter" steel sights too. non argument.

for what? press checks? nope, I want my gun slick and without futuristic race strip milling that just insults my intelligence. also, I can us the back serrations for press checks.

unnecessary FUDD retardation.

>$550+
lel
>>
>>33762626
Find me a double stack 9mm with the same or better capacity of a glock 19 with the same or lesser weight and dimensions.
>>
>>33762927
>CZ
>Proven

Spot the czechfag
>>
File: 1477852731538.jpg (631KB, 2000x1325px) Image search: [Google]
1477852731538.jpg
631KB, 2000x1325px
>>33766262
>>33762927
the Glock eats HKs and shits CZs for breakfast.
>>
>>33765835
That's not what a straw purchase is, you mouth breathing retard.

>A straw purchaser is a person with a clean background who purchases firearms specifically on behalf of a person prohibited from purchasing a firearm because he or she is a convicted felon, domestic violence misdemeanants, juvenile, mentally ill individual or other federally or state-defined prohibited person.

Besides, if you're a member of GSSF you get 1 Blue label gun a year.
>>
>>33766262
There's a reason it's the most widely copied and imitated firearm in the world.

IMI/IWI, Tanfoglio, Sphinx, and Armalite all make clones of it.
On the dodgier side, Norinco, Armscor, Canik, Romarm, even the Norks make their own clones. There's literally more knock-offs and clones of the CZ than even the most autistic of fans could memorize.
>>
>>33762927
>S&W
Current S&W is shit
>Colt
Current colt is shit
>H&K
H&K is a good company, but their striker handgun is shit
>FN
The FNS is nice, but the lack of holster and mag variety kills it.
>Beretta
Wopshit
>CZ
Slavshit
>>
>>33766535
there are loads of clones bc CZ wouldn't come after you legally. doesn't man it's a good gun.
>>
>>33766541
VP9 is a good gun but too big to only hold 15 rounds.

I hate to be a capacity whore but when you start looking at the dimensions and it comes up closer to G17 size vs G19, especially in overall height I want those extra rounds.

Shame that, to my knowledge at least, there's no 9mm handgun on the market that comes with 20 rounds as standard or at least available in OEM mags without funky ass extensions added onto existing magazine bodies.
>>
File: C-TjxjFVoAQ1R_G.jpg (63KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
C-TjxjFVoAQ1R_G.jpg
63KB, 1200x628px
Is this the best mod for a glock?
>>
>>33763182
I shot multiple mags with my gen 4 glock 19 holding it between my thumb and forefinger and couldn't get it to jam. How the fuck do people get them to limp wrist? Is it a problem with earlier ones?
>>
>>33766680
If you're role playing as a storm trooper sure
>>
>>33766711
>He doesn't want to roleplay as a stormtrooper
>>
>>33764441
Jerichos have slide mounted safeties
>>
>>33763289
>real man's gun
>ruger 1911

Welfarefags aren't real men
>>
>>33763454
>he likes his bullets to be slower from the same barrel length
>he likes his bullets to wear out barrels faster
>>
>>33762570

Am i crazy or is there some sort of mis-feed catastrophe taking place inside of that clear mag? That shit don't look normal.
>>
>>33763712
>Literally just a glock 19 clone except fatter and a few ounces heavier

H-holy shit..Glock BTFO?!?!
>>
>>33763593
>>33766789
Who the fuck has a problem with 9mm etc barrels wearing out? Unless you're firing full retard loads or cleaning it with rocks either type the cost if a new barrel is nothing compared to the tens of thousands of rounds.
>>
File: Jericho-F.jpg (87KB, 891x509px) Image search: [Google]
Jericho-F.jpg
87KB, 891x509px
>>33766755
Not anymore apparently
>>
File: Glock-Factory-Magazines.jpg (144KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Glock-Factory-Magazines.jpg
144KB, 1000x1000px
>>33766804
It's normal, you just don't see it on non see-through mags.
>You ever notice why they start at round 4 on the rear round count indication?
That's because the top 3 are all jacked up waiting to be fed.
>>
>>33766904
Giding's me
http://iwi.net/product/jericho-r/
http://iwi.net/product/jericho-rpl/
>>
>>33766943
>http://iwi.net/product/jericho-r/
>>
File: IMG_0960.png (137KB, 1000x618px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0960.png
137KB, 1000x618px
obligatory meme for the brainlet glock fanbois
>>
>>33762570
Why in the fuck would you want a slide safety? Do you have any idea how fucking nogunz you sound?
>>
>>33766962

Got a good chuckle out of me.
>>
>>33766243
A G26 with a 15 round mag
>>
op is an idiot
>>
>>33766822
>no aftermarket sight options
>takes glock holsters

B-B-TFO...BRB SELLING ALL MY GLOCKS!!!
>>
>>33766962
>bandaged hand

top kek
>>
>>33766962

Very good anon, now call them all cucks and send it all home
>>
>>33766822
>fatter
It has the same dimensions as glock 19.

>heavier
By 2 ounces, it's nothing. That weight comes from multiple parts having more more mass and being much more sturdy.

>>33767329
>no aftermarket sights
There will be. Also much better sights out of the box so it's not nearly as vital to replace them.
>>
>>33767784
It's noticeably taller, which would make it even worse for carry.

>more sturdy
They beefed up the feed ramp, barrel lugs, and locking block for no reason. The chamber walls aren't even thicker. They also made the trigger guard thinner and more flimsy.
>>
>>33767273
Touche. Should have specified compact handguns.
>>
>>33762570
33 round magazines
>>
>>33767976
50 and 100 round drums too.
>Although they have mixed reviews
>>
>>33762570
>shit that doesn't matter
>shit that doesn't matter
>feature that's unsafe on a carry gun
Your opinion is shit.
>>
>>33763975
Glock 20 is standard 10mm, the 29 is subcompact 10mm, 40 is long slide.
>>
>>33770220
I know, it pisses me off Glock doesn't have a compact 10mm, just full-sized and puny. One more akin to the 19 or 32 would be fantastic.
>>
>>33762570
Sure thing
>no faggoty forward slide serrations
>no shitty slide safety

and there are plenty well under 550. The sights are plastic, but whether you like them or not is personal opinion. I haven't had any problems with mine, except for a 30 year old Glock I got that has holster wear to the point the front sight is sanded down like crazy. Then again I have an old Remington Rand that is in the same boat so..
>>
>>33766680
>the attatchments are now trhice heavier that the gun
why? do you need a carbine conversion that bad?
>>
>>33766243
Canik Shark-C.
>>
>>33766541
>CZ
>slav

Wut
>>
>>33762570
I hate Glocks, but I love those magazines. How sturdy do you think those are?
>>
File: Nice Glock Ass.png (234KB, 610x444px) Image search: [Google]
Nice Glock Ass.png
234KB, 610x444px
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.