[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on oil filter suppressors? https://www.youtube.com

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: oil-filter-suppressor.jpg (316KB, 1280x711px) Image search: [Google]
oil-filter-suppressor.jpg
316KB, 1280x711px
Thoughts on oil filter suppressors?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t_pcWPdSDs
>>
They last about a magazine before shitting the bed
>>
>>33757345
The filter or the attachment?
>>
>>33757353
The filter. An actual suppressor would probably do the job a lot better.
>>
>>33757410
What kind of filter were you using?

I was testing a ph8a for a ford and they have a relief valve in the end of them so there was all kinds of shit to break and flop around at the muzzle end. From what I hear the big chevy filters don't have the relief valve in the end so they might last longer and not give you as much problems with bullet strikes.
>>
>>33757339
They seem cool and cheap, but also a pretty grey area as far as getting your dog shot
>>
>>33758041
No, the adapter is taxed and needs a stamp. It's pretty black and white. No stamp? bye bye fido. Stamp? fido might survive.
>>
>>33757339
>Thoughts on oil filter suppressors?
Bite the fucking curb, doggo
>>
>>33757339
They don't appreciably suppress anything but already-subsonic .22lr, last a VERY short number of shots (between 3 and 50 depending on filter used) before they're literally shredded, greatly reduce accuracy, and block most guns' sight setups.
>>
>>33758064
>taxed and needs a stamp
Sure, if you're doing it wrong.
>>
>>33758064
>Might
Some butthurt ATF agent might shoot him anyway (or throw a brick at his head when you're sleeping) out of spite because he doesn't get to jail your ass.
>>
>>33758083
>Needing sigths to aim
Kek ok queer.
>>
>>33757339
>>33757345

a wix or NAPA 4003 fuel filter last pretty long with 22 and 22 subsonic, over 100 rounds, and the inside is replaceable
>>
How does the adapter actually works? Is it just a double screwcap?
>>
>>33758651
Do what ever you want. Point is, its not a grey area at all.
>>
>>33758651
once you shoot it, you've made a suppressor
>>
>>33758083
they suppress 9mm subsonic too. the wix/napa mentioned here >>33758700, works really good with 9 sub.

i havent tested 300 blk sub yet with the filters, but i know it works with the "maglight" suppressors

heavy 300 blk sub is similar to 45
>>
>>33757339
Great way to get your doggo in the dirt.
>>
File: 1490591573988.jpg (33KB, 374x503px) Image search: [Google]
1490591573988.jpg
33KB, 374x503px
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.