[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the best MRE you've ever tried? Bonus point if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 1490339583412.jpg (26KB, 384x390px) Image search: [Google]
1490339583412.jpg
26KB, 384x390px
What was the best MRE you've ever tried?

Bonus point if it's not one of the US-made garbage ones.
>>
>>33748262
Polish Meatballs
>>
>>33748262
I had one of those bong 2004 ones way back
It was pretty damn good yorkies are GOAT
>>
>>33748262
why does Steve shake so much?
>>
>>33748287
True passion for rotten beef filled cans and vintage cigarettes
He is truly /ourguy/
>>
File: 1488773675872.jpg (45KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488773675872.jpg
45KB, 600x900px
>>33748287

restrained glee, my dude.
>>
>>33748287
Scho-ka-kola, Pervitin, and permanent nerve damage from four bouts of Botulism poisoning.
>>
>>33748262
Sloppy Joe was an all around good MRE (especially if you could heat it), didn't have to rat-fuck through it.
>>
>>33748262
The US one. Norwegian one is good for actual nutrition and calories per size, but it more or less taste the same. Got some American MRE's after an exercise in Germany. Freedom crackers, burrito, even skittles which I had never tasted prior. Like a candyshop. Not too many calories, but comfy when you're not out in the field and just enjoying some guard duty
>>
Any bongistani MRE
Seriously I work in a 5 star restraunt and I still prefer some off The british MREs compared to the stuff we serve
Other than the tuna that shits awfull
>>
>>33750785
>Other than the Tuna that shits awful
Fucking retard
>>
>>33750927
Sorry for not liking the food what tastes and smells rotten fish, it triggers my ptsd flashbacks of your inception
>>
File: 1982-pp-06.jpg (295KB, 1024x876px) Image search: [Google]
1982-pp-06.jpg
295KB, 1024x876px
Its been thirty years, and I still miss the freeze-dried pork patties.
>>
>>33748262
>muh foreign MREs are better just because

I'm tired of you retards, same brand of fuckwits that think foreigners make everything from scratch instead of going to the store I don't doubt
>>
>>33748262

im a leaf who did 3 years of cadet school in kentucky and on one week long field exercise

guess who has two thumbs and got a week of Chilli variants? including KD,chill con carne,pasta and chili.

its the only time i prayed when going to the bathroom to my recollection
>>
>>33750465
every time he goes more than a couple weeks without posting a video I start to get concerned. Steve is pure I am not sure I could live without getting things out on a tray and saying nice or nice hiss every couple weeks.
>>
>>33751756
Holy fucking kek
>>
>>33748262
meatball marinara
throw all the spices and salt and sugar pepper

fucking delicious

same with beef taco and mix the cheese in too.

or you can be legit and use mountain house foods like the bad asses get
>>
>>33748262
Chili mac
add the cheese pack and some of the red pepper dust
>>
>>33748287
He works out before, getting joocey off them MREs
>>
>>33748287
Alcoholism
>>
Pork rib brings back memories of middle school lunch and McRib.
>>
>>33750785
>that carrot soup
I feel like skinner trying to recreate it.

Must have gone through 50 pounds of the stuff but I can never quite get it right.
>>
Meatballs, beef and rice, in spicy tomato sauce.
>>
US Military Kosher/Halal MREs are god tier. You just have to say you're Jewish or Muslim and have your company order them for when you are in the field. I used to spend three months in the field a year working on a FARP and I would almost always have the kosher MREs and when I didn't I'd text my friends back at the airfield to put food in an empty ammo can or rear compartment of a Kiowa coming in to the pad. I've never had a non US MRE but I highly doubt many of them are better than US MREs. Steve enjoys the taste of about every MRE so I don't know why you'd trust his judgement.
>>
>>33754885
Pretty much this
>>
>>33748262
Russian IRP

Everything was fucking delicious but some of the mains can be a little oily. If you watch the Steve video with the russian special forces ration, that little apricot bar hes praising in it probably the best tasting bar ive EVER had. Wish i knew where to find a box of them
>>
>>33748262
Can't think of the best (probably one of the pasta ones) but I can think of the most unique. I had an MRE from October 2001 sometime around February 2010. That MRE had been almost as old as the war on terror. The Tabasco had dried up in the un opened bottle and the wheat snack bread had turned a unique color. I'd like to think that it's still there in some part of my colon, undigested. A piece of American history.
>>
>>33752550
>cadet school in kentucky
FHMA?
>>
>>33751756
you mean conception you bugwitted waste of socks

anyway maple sausage is the shit
>>
>>33755217
t.butthurt vatnik
your rusty MREs with no sduct will be outmatched by new american MRE made from best materials.
>>
>>33748262
australian CR1M
>>
French RCIR menu 11 veal in marengo Sauce and pork risotto with mushrooms
It was amazing
>>
>>33748262
>What was the best MRE you've ever tried?

The mountain house stuff. Spag bol
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.