[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if any of you gentlemen noticed, but Mike Ehrmantraut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: mike.png (741KB, 946x512px) Image search: [Google]
mike.png
741KB, 946x512px
Not sure if any of you gentlemen noticed, but Mike Ehrmantraut (Jonathan Banks) doesn't flinch.

I rewound it twice. It's more of a conscious blink than anything else, but he doesn't flinch.

Any of you have this gift or have seen anyone who does?
>>
>>33744619
Usually you can grow to anticipate, not be phased by it much. Or who knows, maybe they're not even firing and digitally adding in the affects afterwards.
>>
>>33744619
what is Hollywood?
most likely he didn't even fire a blank (for safety) and they just told him to squeeze and blink, which is why he doesn't flinch and as you noted, it seems like a conscious blink, any muzzle flash was added in post production.
>>
I want Mike to be my grandpa.
>>
>>33744673
That's my guess too. Man, is that M40 a thing of beauty. Something about the camo stock just gets me about them, they look so old school.
>>
>>33744770
http://www.texasbrigadearmory.com/m40a1.htm
>>
I've liked Jonathan Banks ever since his days on Wiseguy.

I think I'm the only person who remembers that show.

I feel old.
>>
File: mike-breaking-bad-260x315.jpg (19KB, 260x315px) Image search: [Google]
mike-breaking-bad-260x315.jpg
19KB, 260x315px
>>33744694
Pop-pop wants you to get out of the pool right now.
>>
Pretty sure they've alluded to him being a former soldier/marine in Vietnam with particular experience using that rifle, plus he's a total bad ass, plus its a TV show

So not surprising
>>
>>33744975
I don't recall any military experience but he was a cop.
>>
File: Paul Harrells erection.webm (586KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Paul Harrells erection.webm
586KB, 854x480px
>>33744619
Yea, you shoot long enough and the blinking goes away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhVJfvUoHAI

I don't really get what he's saying, but look at that intensity. I imagine it's great for calling your shots.
>>
>>33746253
He literally references carrying the rifle in question in Vietnam during the scene when he buys it.

Pay more attention to the shows you watch
>>
>>33748167
That episode aired months ago, I don't remember that shit
>>
>>33744619
>tfw want to be the old illegal gun seller.

He was top tier. Told it how it is, but still tries the up sale.
>>
>>33744619
Its more than common for TV shows to simply CGI every part of the gun firing and have actors fake everything else.
>>
>>33748167
Yes and no.

He alludes to it, but specifically says "wish they would have known that before sending it into a jungle..." Referencing wood swelling in moisture.

While it can be inferred that he is speaking from first hand experience, it is not entirely accurate to do so. Mike is clearly a knowledgable man, and even the dimmest 12yr old autist on this board can tell you would swells when wet.

Personally I do believe he is speaking as a former soldier, as it explains how his skill set is vastly superior to the average beat cop. I will however not claim it as fact as it is never blatantly stated.
>>
>>33744619
Literally who?
>>
>>33750136
What! Have you not seen Breaking Bad or the new spin off Better Call Saul?

Johnathan Banks plays as Mike Ehrmantraut, a retired Philidelphia beat cop with a shady past and has ties to criminal organizations. Seriously both shows are on Netflix, go watch them and you will love them.
>>
Banks is an antigun faggot that supports left candidates specifically to get gun bans put in place.
>>
>>33750176
TV is awful, I'd rather shitpost on /k/
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.