[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>He died without killing a single person, how pathetic Have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: laughing whores - the original.png (348KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores - the original.png
348KB, 449x401px
>He died without killing a single person, how pathetic

Have you come to terms with the fact that you will never kill someone in combat, a self-defense, or a purely offensive situation?

Have you come to terms with the fact that you, a male, will die without having a single kill under your name?
>>
File: twerk.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
twerk.webm
2MB, 640x640px
>>33742177
this is how i feel in PUBG when i am fully kitted out and still die w/o killing anyone :(
>>
>>33742177
>thinking that it's a bad thing to go your whole life with 0 confirmed kills

Sure everyone fantasizes about mowing down baddies in the name of God and country, but truth be told if I never take a life without due cause, it is a good life.
>>
>>33742195
Sauce on the webm plz
>>
REMINDER: The Long Island serial killer removed degenerates, got away with it, and move on with life. You can do the same, scratch your itch, and move on with life.
>>
File: roofkoreans.jpg (41KB, 600x466px) Image search: [Google]
roofkoreans.jpg
41KB, 600x466px
>>33742177
>putting yourself in a position where you're in life or death willingly

boi
>>
>>33742287
>life or death
>putting yourself at a disadvantage ever

You can get your kill without doing that.
>>
>wanting to kill someone
Edgy.
I carry guns not because I hope to kill someone, but because I'm willing to if I have to. I hope to the lord above that I don't have to, though.
>>
>>33742321
>I carry because
Not everything is about you, millennial.
>>
>>33742431
>you will never kill someone
>i don't want to kill someone
>not everythings about you

go to bread.
>>
>>33742241
This
>>
>>33742177
Well, why don't you start with your own. At least people can say you took out your arch nemesis after 12 years of failing.
>>
>>33742177
No you fucking retard, nobody wants to kill.
>>
>>33742177
So happy I rebooted the laughingsluts.jpg meme

wrong filename ass
>>
File: raising hand.png (369KB, 717x471px) Image search: [Google]
raising hand.png
369KB, 717x471px
>>33742579
I do
>>
>>33742177
That's okay, killing someone wasn't exactly on my bucket list thus far.That might change so we'll see.
>>
>>33742177
hahaha killing people is ebic and real life is just like CoD
>>
>>33742177
I kill thousands twice a day and it is very offensive.
Hentai can't fap to itself.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.