[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here has gone to an annual NRA exhibit? I live close to Atlanta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3032.png (280KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3032.png
280KB, 1024x1024px
Who here has gone to an annual NRA exhibit? I live close to Atlanta and I wouldn't mind going. Do you have to pay just to go around the floor and look at the guns and all?
>>
> anything NRA

Ever notice how they don't do Jack shit for our freedom to own firearms? They may be pro 2nd, but they don't like what we (/k/) want, which is full auto and imports so fuck them.
>>
>>33741840
That's great and all but they have a huge expo coming up in Atlanta and it's practically e3 for guns
>>
>>33741877
So it's a crowded autistic convention with companies that think they represent the majority of enthusiasts but only care about money?

Man, the comparison is already lining up.
>>
>>33741840
>Ever notice how they don't do Jack shit for our freedom to own firearms?
But that's wrong, you mong. Hardly a week goes by without some Op-Ed bemoaning how we could have had "common-sense" gun control by now, were it not for the entirety of Congress being afraid of the NRA!
>>
File: IMG_0091.jpg (185KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0091.jpg
185KB, 425x282px
Why is /k/ always so helplessly retarded in not realizing that without NRA we would have jack fucking shit leftover of our 2nd amendment? We never had it better in recent history and are slowly retaking back our freedoms. Don't even start about full auto you know damn well that it won't happen just yet. All it takes is one psychopath to open on a crowd and shit would be uncontainable. I am very happy with the way things are going. Give us sbrs and unrestricted suppressors, establish ccw recip, and uncuck moronic 'AR compliant' states and it will be damn near perfect. Ungrateful fucks
>>
>>33744498
Muh gun lobby corps
>>
>>33741840
>what have they done for me lately though?
>Besides stand your ground in more states
>and constitutional carry
>and fighting import bans
>and competitive shooting sponsorship
>and range sponsorship
>and youth shooting
>and campus carry
>and commissioning new studies

fuck of you spritely homo
>>
>>33744498
I do not like the NRA. I think they're a shit organization who is completely run by old fudds. The NRA has fucked off for far too long in a fucking circlejerk where the stakes for the rest of us are super high if they don't do their jobs.

That being said, we literally have them and them alone for the gun culture we have today. When the NFA was first introduced the NRA found out about it the day before so they sent one man down on an overnight train.

The NFA was originally going to include pistols and revolvers. It was also going to make any weapon capable of firing more than 12 shots without reloading considered a machine gun. Reckford argued against all that bullshit and while he failed to keep the bill from passing, kept gun rights from being completely fucked permanently.

Can you imagine the state of guns today if back in 1934 pistols and revolvers became NFA items? We'd be at britbong status right now.

I don't really like what they've become, but they did do good at one point at least.
>>
>>33746981
>>33744498
The moral of the story is to get involved with them, and start climbin' that ladder. Work our way up, let the people in charge know that "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" is what we want.
>>
>>33746990
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED*

*cept like right now
*and 1986
*oh and it totally can be amended

pls stop with the shall not be infringed. it absolutely can be, if unlikely as all fuck.
>>
>>33747001
Well, sure, but do you want it to stay infringed, or do you want to put on a suit and shake hands and work on getting Americans back their constitutional rights?
>>
>>33747008
i never said anything like that. the point is if your gonna do the latter, you dont use the argument shall not be infringed if it literally already is
>>
File: AnotherNRAbaitThread-1.jpg (80KB, 1323x325px) Image search: [Google]
AnotherNRAbaitThread-1.jpg
80KB, 1323x325px
>>
File: AnotherNRAbaitThread-2.jpg (118KB, 1320x491px) Image search: [Google]
AnotherNRAbaitThread-2.jpg
118KB, 1320x491px
>>33749015
>>
This thread is currently cancer, can we get it back to just a circlejerk of who is going?

I mean, I am. Crowded Atlanta event with overpriced hotels and food, a magnet for the worst elements of the community, and 4 days I couldnt really afford to take off without...

And yet, I get some face to face time with remote friends, researchers, show personalities, and curators who make my project doable.
>>
>>33749534

Woah, timestamp with Patented Plastic Pokey Hand?

I'd love to come down, in fact through work I'm pumping out parts for a customer who is going, but just not gonna happen with my schedule.
>>
>>33749034
>Gun jesus has a column in the NRA mag
Fuck, do I have to un-cancel the spam?
>>
>>33741718
I used to like them but I had to give up my NRA membership when they endorsed a rapist for President.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.