[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive read that SWAT 4 is getting a remake what would you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: SWAT_4_Coverart.png (154KB, 256x362px) Image search: [Google]
SWAT_4_Coverart.png
154KB, 256x362px
Ive read that SWAT 4 is getting a remake

what would you guys like to see in it?
>>
>>33738728
Where did you read that?
>>
>>33738728
>YOU'RE IN MY WAY SIR
>>
>>33738728
What the fuck?
The GoG sales must have been great.
I would love to play HD remake including the expansion with few more new levels.
>>
POLICEGETDOWNSEARCHWARRANTGETDOWNNOWPOLICEGETDOWN

>bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt
>>
>>33738728
More missions like the fairfax residence and the Chinese restaurant. The missions where you took on two dozen of trained and heavily armed and armored terrorists got old fast.
>>
>>33738799
This
>>
>>33738799
This.
The game loses it's purpose when the mission becomes you + 4 faggots vs an army.
>>
>>33738799
>fairfax residence
This.
That was amazing mission.
>>
File: 518.gif (376KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
518.gif
376KB, 342x342px
>>33738728
No, fuck no, a graphic remake ain't gonna cut it for me

i want a SWAT 5 where i could get to play as FBI HRT + more guns and lots of character/gun/equipment customization

and i actually want better enemies AI, instead of just the old enemy that shoots and runs away

>tfw this will never happen
>>
>>33738753
>>33738772
http://www.moddb.com/mods/swat-4-special-edition

seems to be more of a mod, but with added missions
>>
File: b29.png (151KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
b29.png
151KB, 421x500px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZIDakt6_fI

goddamn this level caught me so off guard when I first played it. I wish we had an entire game with contentious levels like this even though it goes against what SWAT is about.
I used to order my team to stay outside and then clear the house alone with just a pistol
>>
>>33738728
ICE scenarios.
>>
>>33738843
Very nice.
Something to play for the next week.

>>33738836
>i want a SWAT 5
Siera is dead.
Activision has the rights.
You wont see Swat 5 in 50 years at least.
>>
>>33738827
Fairfax / Religious apartment building with basement graveyard / Sisters of mercy were the best missions
>>
File: 1491402681919.jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491402681919.jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>33738868
>Siera is dead.
>Activision has the rights.
>You wont see Swat 5 in 50 years at least.
>>
>you're busting the food wall? what the hell!
>>
File: Colt Python.png (435KB, 591x347px) Image search: [Google]
Colt Python.png
435KB, 591x347px
more pistol variety
the only revolver in the game had to be fire SAA ffs. I like to feel the difference is a DA/SA vs a striker fired, or a .40 and a .357
>>
>>33738843
>new textures

Wow, it's fucking nothing.
>>
File: They didn't put their hands up.png (791KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
They didn't put their hands up.png
791KB, 1024x768px
All I want is AI that can consistently clear a room, and that doesn't consider me to be in their way, and then maybe an interesting plot.

Also

>MP5SD solo stealth master race
>>
>>33739315
No plot pls. Just random drug busts and other swat raids. At most maybe 2 or 3 connected missions, but definately no plot.
>>
Aiming down sights just cause, no crosshair reticle during hip fire but an mp5 with a flashlight with reticle that you can turn on and off, also leaning mechanics with firing and support hand switching.
>>
>>33739793
I mean, interesting missions, like busting serial killers and the Taronnists and shit.

I want each mission to have an interesting atmosphere and storyline
>>
>>33738864
What is this snail shit? Aggression or these hostages are dead. SWAT 4 is neat but 3 is better.
>>
>>33739903
>I want each mission to have an interesting atmosphere and storyline

ideally those should set specific parameters like suspect aggressiveness and weird shit like having to break up a firefight between a rogue militia and a gang or hit squad, or exploring a cartel tunnel and fortress underground,

and the usual "happened in real life" scenarios like a race riot turned into a street battle across a few blocks, a school shooting, a death match between bored suicidal veterans in the forest, some feds/soup agency spooks trying to pull some dirty shit and trying to kill your team to cover it up, etc.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.