[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I live in a country where suppressors are illegal, but kits and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8802.jpg (258KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8802.jpg
258KB, 1024x683px
I live in a country where suppressors are illegal, but kits and "solvent traps" are not, and we lack ATF-style "intent" law, so it would be 100% legal for me to own them.
So could someone recommend an appropriate kit or solvent trap for a USP 9mm? Something that looks like pic related? Cleaning Hoppes off my bench is such a pain.
>>
I'm pretty sure constructive intent isn't even a written legal term anyway, it's just something the ATF can argue when they're trying to prove possession of components = possession of or plans of making illegal device. The law isn't just black and white, evidence is just the other half to context and if you really think you couldn't be prosecuted or have your gun license or w/e revoked by the police for planning to build illlegal suppressors then well... you need to think again.
>>
>>33739322
I would never ever build an illegal suppressor, Anon. I'm just looking for a solvent trap kit that looks appropriate.
Imma good boy, I don't break the law.
>>
>>33738417
>lack ATF-style "intent" law
Yea, that's not a thing.
>>
>>33739359
Well, I'm not too familiar on Freedomland laws. I just wanted to explain that importers bring is F/A parts, solvent kits, etc, without too much trouble. You just aren't allowed to install them/complete the kit.

I'm just looking for a correct-looking kit.
>>
>>33738417
You're really fucking stupid, just spend the cash and get a real suppressor and tax stamp.
>>
>>33739383
he directly stated that he does not live in the states. whether that's the truth or a lie is up to your individual spidey-senses
>>
>>33739383
he said hes not from the us.
>>
>>33739383
Believe me, I would if I could.
>>33739402
I'm a Cucknadian. There's a bill/suit attempting to fight for our ability to get "sound moderators", but it has little chance. My favorite importer, Aztech, has confirmed that (((solvent traps))) and suppressor kits are ok to bring in, though.

There's just a billion models, it seems, and I want one that looks appropriate for the USP 9mm like in my OP image.
>>
>>33738417
>I live in a country where suppressors are illegal, but kits and "solvent traps" are not, and we lack ATF-style "intent" law, so it would be 100% legal for me to own them. So could someone recommend an appropriate kit or solvent trap for a USP 9mm? Something that looks like pic related? Cleaning Hoppes off my bench is such a pain.

Maglite, baffle set, apring, unc cap

Done

All freely available

Off you go. Its your life and going to jail would be a bad thing.
>>
>>33739383
>You're really fucking stupid
>>33738417
>we lack ATF-style "intent" law
>>33739383
>just spend the cash and get a real suppressor and tax stamp.
Tell us again who the stupid one is.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.