[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi,/k/. Not an weapon person so please ,no bully. Dumb question.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-04-23-15-40-03.png (470KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-23-15-40-03.png
470KB, 1280x800px
Hi,/k/.
Not an weapon person so please ,no bully.
Dumb question.
Is pic 1&2 joke or a real thing, I guess if it is a thing, its probably like last resort kind of thing with really low% of success!?
This is totally for academicals of entertainment etc..
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-23-15-40-16.png (473KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-23-15-40-16.png
473KB, 1280x800px
>>33737392
And OP here with pic2,but I guess you know what I'm asking.
>>
>>33737392
It's real, yes. Though what exactly you mean by it is uncertain. By grabbing and holding onto the slide while the gun is fired, you can stop it from cycling correctly and firing again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVtXPIjM3jQ
>>
>>33737456
This
You can hold the slide with two fingers and stop the gun from cycling correctly
Furthermore: it is possible to activate the disconnecter by pushing the slide about two mm back. This disabels the firing mechanism in many guns.
>>
>>33737396
if you mean yanking a slide right off the gun thats only possible with Beretta 92's and derivatives like the 96 or Taurus pt92
because the takedown lever is simple
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adnXzutxWcQ
it would be impossible to do with the pictured desert eagle
>>
>>33737456
So pushing it backwards and pulling up the thing can also make clip!? fall off?
>>
>>33737392
Yes it is possible but highly unlikely. Then there are guns like the m&p that have a pain in the as to get to little lever on the inside you have to flip to take it apart. But my slather p99 it would work. However if it was ready to fire it would still fire.
>>
>>33737499
>clip
Mag, magazine. It's not a clip. Get it right.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re8oMnGbnh4
>>
>>33737500
M&P fag here. You can also just do it Glock style.
> Flip down take down lever.
> Pull trigger.
> Pull slide off front.

The sear disengagement lever inside is recommended but it only does exactly the same thing the trigger does.
>>
>>33737498
You still need to press the disassembly lever button and then rotate the lever. You can do something similar with 220 series SIGs by moving the slide slightly back and pushing the lever down.

>>33737392
The slide will not be able to come off on most autoloaders as long as the magazine is inserted, but you can move the slide forward a bit. I can't think of anything that will automatically release the mag when the slide starts to come off.
>Nor can I think of any reason to design one that way
>>
OP here, sorry i didnt respond sooner ,i watched polenartactics.
Thank you all, this is as deep as I want to dwell into this subject.
If you want,this can be now anti handgun self defence thread!?
What annoys me a little (now,please bear in mind I'm a fckin virgin round guns) is that unarmed person still has some slight chance,
kinda, manufacturers should take even that into equation when designing an firearm, as it is ,its not finished product.
I'm half serious but,in a way if unarmed person "win" its huge PR disaster for that weapons manufacturer.
Also,as an "noob" I would probably still chose small .38 special revolver with really short tube!? It feels like most no nonsense product, its a weapon, it doesn't have to be pretty, it should fire on those rare occasions when it should REALLY fire, everything else is too much..
>>
>>33737637
Sounds reasonable. I am a slave to capacity, and my carry gun (a Beretta 92) reflects that. 18+1 is quite a bit more than the mode number of rounds fired in successful self-defense shootings.

If you are serious about this subject, I suggest looking into local martial arts schools. Knowing the basics of unarmed fighting is a good foundation to have.
>>
>>33737456
if you push the slide back a few millimeters the gun will not even fire. at least most semis will not.

100 times easier to do that than to disassemble a gun which you couldn't even do with most as they need to be pushed back in the proper position and a pin removed and then pulled off.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.