[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post anything from television or film that is realistic and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: 1489633717355.webm (1MB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489633717355.webm
1MB, 1152x720px
Post anything from television or film that is realistic and /k/ related.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zhplhhnvPQs
>>
>blond cop sees the shooter and chokes on firing at him
>proceeds not to tell anyone that the shooter just ran past him
>>
>>33733961
fake and gay
>>
>>33734388
HUR DUR EVERYTHING IS FAKE AND GAY CAUSE IM SOME KIND OF HUGE FAGGOT AUTHORITY ON FAILURE
>>
File: 45647899.png (398KB, 585x539px) Image search: [Google]
45647899.png
398KB, 585x539px
>>33733961
why didn't black guy just unload when he was behind that tray cart? would have gotten at least a couple through and hit him
>>
>>33734942
Because you have to own every single round you fire during a domestic engagement. Magdumping into a crowded public place might hit your shooter, but will also likely hit someone else through a wall, or richocet into someone. You had better be prepared to deal with the potential negligent homicide charge that comes along with that.
>>
>>33735124
>You had better be prepared to deal with the potential negligent homicide charge that comes along with that.
negligent homicide for missing while taking down an active shooter? the idiot that cooks that up will be laughed out of the country.
>>
Contribooting

https://youtube.com/watch?v=rV1qDpyyAMo
>>
>>33733961
>>33734329
>>33734388
>>33734727
>>33734942
>>33735152
whole thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duOFYx-Dgho

shooter is bizarrely better than all of the cops
>>
>>33735124
He was talking about the nigger, not the guard. I don't think the nigger gives a fuck about "owning every single round".
>>
>>33735200
Cop here, here's a big secret, most cops shoot MAYBE 1000 rounds a year, and that's being goddamned generous. Most of us qualify a few times a year and that's it. I am a rare breed that shoots regularly and competes. Most cops can't shoot for shit. So called "active shooters" train more than us, and usually out gun us, and always out plan us. Furthermore we have to respond slowly for several reasons, concern of multiple shooters, IEDs, civilian casualties, traffic, and so on...

Being a cop sucks as 2/10 would not recommend stay in college.
>>
>>33733961
>1:40 seconds
>'you have a shot?' no
>you have a shot? 'no'
>white cop can clearly see his shoulder and most of his body hidden behind thin cover
American police are taught to mag dump. The shooter would have been got getted.
>>
>>33735200
usually are, cops dont train all that much cause of budgets
>>
File: whatKthinksisrealistic.png (150KB, 411x301px) Image search: [Google]
whatKthinksisrealistic.png
150KB, 411x301px
>>33733961
>Post anything from television or film that is realistic and /k/ related.
>anything from television or film that is realistic
>that is realistic
>realistic

posts pic related
>>
>>33735374
They're Canadian 19-2 is set in Montreal
>>
>>33735257
>concern of multiple shooters, IEDs

I think it's only a matter of time before responding officers to a terrorist or garden variety looney get hit with IEDs or a second assailant waiting to ambush responders.

Is there any thought at all concerning the presence of a citizen with a concealed permit? Or off-duty/plain clothes LEO? I recall an incident in St. Paul MN where a patrol officer shot a plain clothes officer after the plain clothes cop got shot by an assailant, so friendly fire happens.
>>
>>33736159
>I think it's only a matter of time before responding officers to a terrorist or garden variety looney get hit with IEDs or a second assailant waiting to ambush responders.

>Is there any thought at all concerning the presence of a citizen with a concealed permit?

Combining these topics. The one active shooter couple that killed two cops then went into a walmart did this.

>Man went in shooting in the air,
>woman followed with a shopping cart
>CCW holder pursues man into the store
>walks right by woman with shopping cart
>(to much stress to think about why a woman would still be pushing around a shopping cart during a shooting)
>woman pulls out gun and shoots him in the back
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhHwgDAM8uU
>>
File: Heat-FNC.jpg (207KB, 1920x795px) Image search: [Google]
Heat-FNC.jpg
207KB, 1920x795px
FN FNC is so pretty.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL9fnVtz_lc
>>
>police with handguns
>go up against bad guys with rifles

Have I seen this play out before?
>>
File: 1492672459409.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492672459409.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Bump
>>
I don't know how /k/ it is but I remember seeing this scene. Never watched the show but I think in the scene some dirty cops/dudes pretending to be cops raid a drug den to get something and the whole scene is one giant long take.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_HuFuKiq8U
>>
>>33736228
>not just shooting every woman standing up just cuz
thats where he went wrong
>>
>>33735257
But... LEO-san... I'm going to college to become a cop!
>>
>>33739423
Wrong choice. I have an assoc. In CJ, and i can say that it hasnt helped me get a job at all. Infact, its hendered me grom getting OTHER jobs
>>
File: tumblr_n7z6khpvHR1s2ocxko2_500.gif (956KB, 460x307px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7z6khpvHR1s2ocxko2_500.gif
956KB, 460x307px
>That whole shooting

My poor sides
>>
>>33739391
That was pretty good. I wish I had more context. I think it would be a lot more powerful if I knew the characters.
>>
That's a very impressive take
>>
>>33735898
>thinking he could get a single shot off holding it like that while struggling with a hostage
>not grabbing that barrel and latching onto it like a motherfucker while your classmates beat the living shit out of that faggot

>>33735200
>>33735257
>a pimply teenage cunt who stole daddy's AR can out operate a horde of cops

Nearly every single mass shooter surrenders immediately or offs himself upon encountering police. Realistically, he wouldn't have taken hostages. He'd have called it a day and executed himself in the cafeteria/kitchen.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.