[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sick ISIS phone app teaches toddlers Arabic with cartoon gre

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: isis-app.jpg (25KB, 606x401px) Image search: [Google]
isis-app.jpg
25KB, 606x401px
Sick ISIS phone app teaches toddlers Arabic with cartoon grenades, Kalashnikovs, tanks, and SUICIDE VESTS … but how did Android allow it to be made?

>It even has an accompanying brightly-coloured workbook with the ISIS flag and cartoon trains

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1864805/sick-isis-phone-app-teaches-toddlers-arabic-with-cartoon-grenades-kalashnikovs-tanks-and-suicide-vests/

/k/, I....
>>
File: isis-app1.jpg (26KB, 608x399px) Image search: [Google]
isis-app1.jpg
26KB, 608x399px
>>
>>33733574
Because android is open source and anyone with a rudimentary knowledge of Java can make an app pretty easily.
>>
>>33733574
why should they stop it?

looks like your standard edgy shit just with Arabic attached.
>>
Get an iPhone if you want censored and locked shit.

t. iPhone user, former android user but I like the build quality and I don't root or do anything as such anymore.
>>
>>33733574
Neat, now do this in other languages so I can into international arms smuggling.
>>
>but how did Android allow it to be made?
Jesus I fucking hate tabloids. It's not on the google play store. You just download the APK and install it. What is google gunna do, shut off the internet so people can't download it?
>>
>>33733577
>ammo and tank are almost the same squiggly line
lmao
>>
>>33733574
>but how did Android allow it to be made?

Because they don't monitor what people make?
Android is not like an iphone where you can't install something unless it's on the app store, You just put the .apk on your phone.
>>
>>33733574
>>33733577

No I just can't FUCKING believe this

So you're telling me a group of 1000 Goatfuckers were caable of fighting for 5 years now and have sick weapons and FHD videos with sick propaganda and edits and made their own currency and now they have an app.

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE that these people are ((( just Terrorists )))

I smell IDF and KSA and CIA
>>
>>33733574
is this /k/ino?

wait let me find a get, dont mind this

>>33744444
>>
>>33738061
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE this is not bait
>>
>>33738092
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE that people have sarcasm detectors this broken

to be fair, sarcasm is now virtually indistinguishable from actual arguments nowadays, especially in /k/'s environment where both the left and right are flinging the most retarded bait and the other is guaranteed to respond.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.