[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no friends and only two family members would I make the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: americancamoflauge.jpg (146KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
americancamoflauge.jpg
146KB, 960x640px
I have no friends and only two family members would I make the ultimate plausible deniability special forces operative?
>>
>>33733571
No
>>
>>33733571

no you'll just get hazed when you go through SF selection for being a non-normie because all they want are chads and PT studs
>>
Plausible, yeah.

Physically, depends.

Likely, no.
>>
>>33733571
>ultimate plausible deniability special forces operative?

What exactly do you think you would be doing?

Also if you have no friends that betrays your lack of social skills so you're useless for building relationships with indig. Some butt fucker isn't going to listen to what you say if you stammer out a "y-you too" when they talk back to you.
>>
>>33733571
Unless you're going for some uber special squirrel shit that you won't get to until you're at least 20 years into your career and transferred to the CIA, literally none of that matters.
>>
>>33733698
Wouldn't spec ops need me, surely having a small funeral for 5-6 people is easier for them if I get KIA
>>
>>33734468
Spec ops don't need greasy neck beards
>>
>>33734468
That does not matter at all.
>>
>>33734485
>>33734501

Huh, I've been training for Delta for as long as I could walk, now I'm 26 I'm ready to pull the trigger on it
>>
>>33734549
Congrats, you LARPd on 4chan.
>>
>>33734549

Then fucking do it. I know you want internet autists to agree with you because you don't have any friends, but who gives a shit what they think?

Btw, after you get peered out at selection, don't come to EOD. We're full up with SWCS washouts trying to shit up the career field.
>>
>>33734549
Well. Pass through OSUT, Airborne, SFAS, the Q course and get offered Delta after putting in some time in a unit or two. So you're looking at 4 years maybe more before you could actually begin training for Delta.

Side note here, having friends or family has nothing to do with the job unless your friends or family might keep you from getting a clearance.
>>
>>33733571
>I have no friends and only two family members would I make the ultimate plausible deniability special forces operative?

Your penchant for dick sucking would exclude you.
>>
File: CIA Cat.jpg (94KB, 640x607px) Image search: [Google]
CIA Cat.jpg
94KB, 640x607px
>>33733571

You'd make a good CIA scapegoat.

Sign up, they'll pop you in the back of the head with an appropriate caliber then dump your corpse at the scene of the false flag.
>>
All I want is to be sent on a near suicide mission because of my no friends few family situation but then survive it and tell whoever will listen for the rest of my life about all the covert high speed low drag ops I've been on.
>>
File: cia.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
you don't get to tell people about missions
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.