[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how do you protect yourself if one of these charged at you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12

File: German shepherd images.jpg (285KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
German shepherd images.jpg
285KB, 1024x768px
So how do you protect yourself if one of these charged at you from the short-medium range? You couldn't draw and fire in that time.
>>
>>33733045
by having a bigger dog
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 720x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 720x337px
>>33733045
Jokes on you, my gun is always drawn
>>
>>33733045
Jerk off onto his big gay head.
>>
I am covered in a thin layer of fast acting poison.
>>
>>33733045
>actually been bitten by a german shepherd
>still have big fucking scar there
you're not gonna stop it before it gets up on you. you take the hit and then punch the motherfucker in the face.
now I didn't try to kill this one since it was a pet but innaselfdefense you would try to either break its neck or get far enough to clear leather and play ATF.
>>
>>33733045
dogs will instinctively jump to attack the throat , when they do this the best thing to do is give them a massive boot to the belly/ ribs
i killed a fuckload of feral dogs in africa with a hockey stick and my other dogs
>>
>>33733122
I've always thought of using my arms to choke it out after its bit me, the problem is if it bites and incapacitates one arm I'll have to choke it out one armed.
>>
>>33733149
no, you don't choke it out, you fucking punch it in the face.
>>33733135
can confirm, you can also lean into the attack so they get you in the side where it's pretty much just fat and won't do as much damage or hurt as bad.
>>
tell him how much of a good boy he is and give him scratches behind the ear?
>>
Get you knife out and stab the doggo in the head
>>
You put your arm out and hope that you're able to draw and put a bullet in its head before it rips open your radial artery.
>>
Grab a hind leg and swing him into the ground like a sack of potatoes.
>>
What do they teach special forces for this?
>>
>>33733336
probably not to go toe to toe with an attack dog
>>
a quick flurry of head-pats
>>
File: 1478802673457.png (345KB, 821x559px) Image search: [Google]
1478802673457.png
345KB, 821x559px
present my boi pussy to be mounted
>>
>>33733045
ask the ATF
>>
>>33733336
Have a teammate shoot it.

What, do you think literally any SOF from literally any country on the planet does literally anything by themselves?
>>
>>33733045
Use my self defense wolf.
>>
drop to my knees and open wide. hopefully he gets the message that I only live to please big throbbing dicks
>>
File: frog.jpg (210KB, 1268x705px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
210KB, 1268x705px
>>33733428
>>
File: 1341803570188.jpg (62KB, 680x454px) Image search: [Google]
1341803570188.jpg
62KB, 680x454px
>>33733380
>>33733464
This.
>>
>>33733468
>in a team
>separated from team by a few dozen meters
>killed by a lucky shot
>team forced to withdraw and leave the corpse
>parade the corpse around
YEP, SURE WAS TOTALLY THERE ALONE
>>
File: 322538.jpg (18KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
322538.jpg
18KB, 880x660px
>>33733045
>>
>>33733488

this is what pisses me off whenever people freak out that a special forces guy got killed. its not like being highly trained makes you resistant to being shot
>>
>>33733045
It's probably going to latch onto you if you don't already have the drop on it. Best thing to do if one is charging is out your arms up in a defensive position guarding your neck and stance yourself. You'd be surprised how high they can jump (they can reach your neck standing and know to go for it).

Try to take the bite with your mom dominant hand, then use your other to draw and dispatch. If all you have is a knife go for its jugulars. Stabbing in the torso doesn't deter a pissed off beast.

>>33733497
You'd be surprised how strong wolf-like dogs' heads are. It's actually recommended you shoot the skull at a certain angle (as perpendicular as possible) because handgun rounds may deflect off.
>>
Drive your arm as far down it's throat as possible and pull it's lungs out
>>
>>33733045

I carry a knife so I'd imagine if it lunged at me, as they typically do (see >>33733135), I'd stab it somewhere in the torso region if it came at me from far enough away for me to pull my knife

I hate to think of hurting a doggo but I know sometimes the feral ones get uppity

If I couldn't react fast enough to pull my knife I'd prolly, use my left arm to deflect/get bit and punch the shit out of it with my right.

I've heard kicking at an attacking dog is a bad idea because most people, such as myself, that don't do a lot of kicking for a living, will miss and then you open up your junk and femoral artery, and otherwise tender inner thigh meats to the doggo bite, which will fuck you up quickly. Better bet is to keep your side turned to it

If you landed a square punch on a doggo's head/torso and knocked it to the ground, it wouldn't be hard to pin it and punch the shit out of it. I was once attacked by (what looked like) a St Bernard and luckily had the one second to spare to hop in my truck in time, but since then I've spent a decent amount of timing thinking about dog attack scenarios
>>
>>33733045
Arm lock it's neck.

Sit on it.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>33733428
>This
Like has anyone played modern warfare or what
>>
File: 1486441059937.gif (278KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1486441059937.gif
278KB, 640x360px
>>33733045
I got attacked by a dalmatian when I was younger.
It went straight got my legs actually.
I just kept hitting it in the head untill it let go.

The owner Shot the dog a few days later
Told his daughters he sent it to a different dairy.
Years later those Sluts for daughters still though the dog was alive.

Unrelated, but I walked in on the younger daughter getting anal fucked in some BDSM getup.
>>
>>33733045

By letting it bite onto my arm, all the while drawing and shooting with my other hand.
>>
>>33733045
By putting my most thickly clothed appendage towards it as bait and then choking it or stomping it's lungs.

Something tells me it's hard to drum technique a dog.
>>
>>33733309
kek
>>
>>33733045

I let the dog maim me, and then take it to civil court and fanincially ruin it for the rest of its days.
>>
>>dogs being dangerous
It's a literal meme. If you can keep yourself calm and decisive (as any reasonable man should be able to) you can easily put down most dog breeds. Obviously Great Danes and other such massive ones are a bit different but for the most part intercepting and killing a dog is easy.
>>
>>33733045
by shouting his name, petting his head und giving him a treat
>who is a handsome blonde rascal? who? yeeeeees, you are
>>
File: bodyslam.jpg (36KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
bodyslam.jpg
36KB, 800x800px
I'm shocked nobody has posted this yet.
>>
>>33734507
Go on.
>>
>>33733045
Same thing I did last time a dog attacked me, Feed it my forearm so it doesn't get hold of anything important, Roll it onto its back with your now bloody perforated arm still stuffing its jaws, Strangle the fucker until you can get your arm back.
Worked well enough with the neighbor's asshole doberman but I'm not too sure what the attack method for shepherds is, God help you if they use the clamp 'n' shake method like pits.
>>
Non-martial arts normalfag here but I've wrestled a fair bit with my friends.

I would just attack the animal with brute force. If you put your side to the dog as it lunges at you and let it try and grab at your shoulder, you can slide off with relative ease - albeit with a bloody scratch - and drop your shoulder under his neck. From there, swing your arm up at the same time, then move up, and tackle. Now that you have the animal on it's side and on top of you, just annihilate it. Choke it, take a stick and rape it's eye sockets with it, or it's ears, break the legs first, whatever you have to do, just turn into an animal and do what is necessary.
>>
>>33735736
on it's side and underneath you**
>>
>>33733686
>You'd be surprised how strong wolf-like dogs' heads are.

I have actually struck a stray dog before as it ran after me (I run at night, and usually carry a baton) It wasnt a german shepard, but more of a full size Rottweiler. I didnt want to hurt it too bad, and I hit his shoulder area, dogs have a one track mind, and once hit they'll usually go "whaaaaa?" and immediately have to regroup and stop what they were doing. This one just ran and hid behind a corner. I mean, I felt bad, but it was easily 70lbs and could have mauled me.

Even police trained dogs arent used to getting hit, and would lose all sense of purpose after getting a good whack from a solid steel baton.
>>
Dogfight is like a knifefight, you are gonna hurt and bleed you just have to pick how and where to win.

Get your weaker arm up in a block to protect your throat and provide a safer target.
The dog will bite and you will bleed if you don't have a thick jacket BUT now you have to jam that arm in further. Get it in against his backteeth away from the rippyteary canines and into the joint of the jaw where he has less leverage to bite down hard.
Then with your boots and stronghand start punching/kicking - under the ribcage, in the balls, on the nose.
Now fall forward on top of him, use your greater weight and size to pin him down, ideally on his back because being on his back is a submissive pose, and keep jamming his jaw and punching.
He will tap-out. He will keep snarling etc but you are now his Alpha (thats where that meme started) and he knows it.
>Have fought GSDs, MWD Malinoises, Rotties (the biggest risk because they hit with full weight so be braced to push forward) and Dobes, they all tapout.
>>
>>33733731
My man
>>
>>33736409
>Get it in against his backteeth away from the rippyteary canines and into the joint of the jaw where he has less leverage to bite down hard.

That's not how levers work. The back of the mouth is where biting has the most force.
>>
File: pushpill.jpg (17KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
pushpill.jpg
17KB, 250x249px
>>33736409
Shove your entire arm into it's throat and tear out its bronchus
>>
nice thread ATF
>>
>>33736409

>Putting your hand/arm inside the bit with teeth cos lol seems legit

Anon, what happens when the rapid blood loss sets in and consciousness seems hard to do.

Do I kick the dog before or after I have bled out, I'm confused.
>>
>>33736488
If you bleed out from a single dogbite try infecting the dog with your haemophilia.
>>33736452
It's how a dogs jaw muscles attach and work. If you dont believe it, test it out on your friendly mutt when it's playbiting - the other leverage is to grab the lower jaw and pull it out further. Very painful for the dog (again, test it out in a playbite) but riskier as you're putting your soft fingers in amongst the front canines.
>>
>>33736512
>If you bleed out from a single dogbite try infecting the dog with your haemophilia.

I'm not fat so all the major veins on my forearm are really easy to get at. Also your sage advise never covered two dogs.

If I have a dog on each hand, like teeth filled oven mitts, how do I kick dog(s) before or after I have bled out? What do I do with the dogs once I have defeated them? Hat?
>>
>>33736527
The veins are on the inside of the forearm, give him ouside of your forearm muscle/fatwing, either way it's a big wodge for him to choke on.

Two dogs, try to get one to grab first, then hopefully him hanging off you will block the other one's access to tearing off your ballsack - or maybe you're just totally fucked and you die. No technique is foolproof.
>>
>>33733731
>>33736467

I've heard this, in like 1990, from a guy that claimed to be special forces/a spook in Vietnam. Is it bs, or is this shit for real?
>>
>>33736574
A guy recently survived a grizzly attack with this technique, so I'd say it's legit.
>>
>>33733497
Fuck that shit, go full-size bowie or equivalent. Someone sets a big dog on me, their dog is dead and if I can get away with it so are they.
>>
>>33733045
Become its friend, if negotiations fail then sick my pig on it.
>>
>>33736409
Why have you fought so many dogs? Do you just assault random neighbors' doggos? Do you just have shitty neighbors? Is it a fetish?
>>
>>33733045

1. - Offer it your non-dominant forearm to protect your throat/face (it's also much less pain sensitive than most of the alternatives)
2. - Draw using your dominant arm and fill the motherfucker up. This is why you carry with one in the chamber, because if you don't, have fun trying to charge the gun with a dog hanging off your arm.

You'll get bitten either way (unless you're willing to bet everything on trying to kick it in the face mid-leap).
So the best thing you can do is let it busy itself with one of the less vulnerable parts of your body, then kill it as quickly as you can.
>>
>>33735526
Welcome to /out/

In seriousness, would this actually work?
>>
Is it a trained guard dog? I'm pretty sure guard dogs are trained to grab on to arms/clothing and secure you until the human handlers arrive rather than go straight for the throat and kill
>>
>>33737242
Grew up in a family where all my uncles etc were dog breeders, played with more dogs than kids growing up, so like any family siblings you learn to fight and wrestle as a game.
Joined the Army, always get asked to help out by being the training dummy guy because everyone else just runs away and then drops the padded arm as soon as they latch on which is useless to really train a dog to hook on and fight a target.
>It's more a hobby/sport like boxing judo or MMA just with teeth involved.
>>
>>33733045
take the bitte with the arm, shielded if possible. stab the eyes. Usually they shake to tear the flesh. It is up to you how to deal with it once bitten.rotate or jump on it. dont let it push while bitting.

itt German shepper breeder.
>>
>>33733045
Sacrifice your support arm, draw one handed, put as many bullets into the body as you can. It'll hurt like hell, but you'll survive with scratches. Relatively minor scratches too if you were wearing proper clothing.
>>
>>33737399
>itt German shepper breeder.
You mean t. Itt means 'in this thread'
>>
>>33733045
if it bites you and doesn't let go you're supposed to pick it up with your adrenaline strength and slam it into the corner of a wall as hard as you can and break its back

i work for the post office
>>
>>33733045
My parents dog hates me, i almost had to kill it.

>be me
>in dark hoodie and black work pants
>it doesnt matter what i wear though, she'll always try to attack me
>was abused as a puppy, so anyone she soesnt see literally everyday she does this to, even my dad when he goes away on business
>i get out of my
>am carrying my Bersa Thunder
>walk up
>she turns around and looks at me
>i bend down to pet her
>bad plan
>she lunges up
>i recocgnized what she was doing and lunged back in time
>she chases me to the end of her chain
>pull my gun
>shes trying to break free
>like put of a hollywoof movie, the chain snaps
>my dad had just walked out and grabbed her neck hair
>was abput to shoot untill i saw him
>almost killed my sisters pet
She needs to be put down, but moral of the story is that you just have to watch dogs who stare you down and always be ready near them.
Otherwise, shpot it in its balls-stomach-neck
>>
>>33737399
hdkfu
jdufwb
>>
>>33737414
How the fuck did your folks get that poor doggo?
>>
>>33737405
In case if anyone is wondering.

"t." means "terveisin." It's the Finngolian word for sincerely.
>>
>>33737662
More like regards, but yeah.
>>
>>33736452
This desu. I figure the wannabe atf anon knows that pushing further in makes the doggo do weird things, but he doesn't understand mechanical advantage well enough to know that the back of the jaw is always going to have the most leverage, and hence is using the wrong term.
>>
>>33735736
>slide out of a dog's bite
k
I've lived with Shepherds my whole life and you're going to find out the hard way just how well that works.
>>
>>33737826
>atf anon knows that pushing further in makes the doggo do weird things

this triggers the furry
>>
>>33733336
To write a book about the experience.
>>
Kick that nigger dog in the jaw, draw and shoot, even if I miss it will run
>>
>>33736527
>teeth filled oven mitts
sides.jpg
>>
>>33733045
By smothering it to death with hugs and kisses.
>>
>>33733045
Throw my TAC-BONE(tm) at it, escape while it gnaws.
>>
>>33733045
ITT: ATF posts on k
>>
File: Brandenburgers.jpg (23KB, 350x198px) Image search: [Google]
Brandenburgers.jpg
23KB, 350x198px
Shove your entire arm down its throat.

It wont be able to bite you then, will start to panic, and won't be able to breath, It will also allow you to quite literally "strong arm" him into a submissive position.
>>
File: 1481938290678.png (486KB, 772x514px) Image search: [Google]
1481938290678.png
486KB, 772x514px
Is it possible to do a 28 days later attack and stick ur fingers into the dogs eyes?
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.