[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could the U.S. militarily annex all of North America? If so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Could the U.S. militarily annex all of North America?

If so how?
Assume a no-nuke scenario.
>>
I think right now the U.S. has its hands full trying to stop itself from being annexed by Mexico, one illegal immigrant at a time.
>>
>Annex all of North America

Oh boy, can't wait to make Mexico's and Guatemala's problems into everyone's problems.
>>
Why would the US want more beaners and criminal gangs`?
>>
Easily, neither country could even slow a US invasion militarily. However,

>Canada would be upset, as well as the rest of the world.
>Mexico would be split, between the elites resenting the invasion and the poor welcoming rule of law and a stable governance.
>>
>>33728863

>Mexico
>Elites

What?
>>
>>33728796
Why Would you even want all of that.
A shitload of barren desert to the south, with gang problems, and violence, and a shitload of empty, barren, non arable, swampy land, with one of the worst climtates in the world, to the north.
The us already has by far, the best of everything in terms of land, climate, and resources
>>
>>33728829
>>33728850
There's this thing called "Genocide." Works wonders.
>>
>>33728868
I think he meant drug lords.
>>
File: Assault Amphibious Vehicle.jpg (539KB, 1430x804px) Image search: [Google]
Assault Amphibious Vehicle.jpg
539KB, 1430x804px
>>33728796

>tfw no Marine Corps amphibious invasions all over the Caribbean

It'd be the first time the Marine Corps did what they were supposed to do in decades
>>
>>33728796
They definetly could, but it would probably end up failing in a Vietnam-esque situation, with an insurgency of cartel members to the south, and drunk natives/ rednecks to the north. Plus it would by far be the most unpopular war the us has ever fought. 4chan mostly hates leafs, but the us population generally holds vary favourable views of Canada, and somewhat neutral views on Mexico. Picture the level of protest, and upset over the Vietnam war but on a level hard to imagine.
>>
>>33728796

>Canada
Depends on if Quebec aligns with the nation or with the invaders

>Mexico
Depends on if the Zapatists align with the nation or the invaders

>Rest of the North America
Literally who?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.