[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he wastes all of his money on gear and guns >has never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 195
Thread images: 29

File: Mike-Pannone.jpg (96KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
Mike-Pannone.jpg
96KB, 1024x678px
>he wastes all of his money on gear and guns
>has never went to any sort of class

Dumbfuck
>>
>>33717630
>shooting so badly you need a class
dumbfuck
>>
> paying to be taught how to shoot
> not being paid to be taught how to shoot

Abso-fucking-lutely civilian
>>
It's their choice, not everyone has time to take a CCW class, not everyone will put a night sight and flashlight on their handgun
>>
>>33717630
>his grandpa wasn't even the a range officer in the army
>>
>>33718192
>not everyone will put a night sight and flashlight on their handgun

heresy
>>
File: 1490977992942.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1490977992942.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
>>33717630
>2017
>20 years after the begin of the age of information
>paying for a class
>>
File: ff.jpg (209KB, 1440x1418px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
209KB, 1440x1418px
>muh class

>QUICK DUMB A MAG INTO THIS CARDBOARD
>TACTICALLY

Fuck off Yeager
>>
>>33717630
> he pays good money to go to class
> instructor tells him to drop his brand new gun in the dirt and kick it around
>>
Does OSUT count as a class?
>>
File: 1490890216436.jpg (32KB, 447x456px) Image search: [Google]
1490890216436.jpg
32KB, 447x456px
>>33717630
>two months ago
>be former Marine living in commiefornia
>already had more training than most people will ever have
>just wanna chill at the range and do my own thing, shooting fast/slow whenever I feel like it
>decide to do a couple failure to stop drills just cause I can
>get approached by a young 20s fatfuck who tells me I'm doing it wrong
>tell him to mind his own business
>he sets up a target next to mine and does his own thing for 10 minutes
>ceasefire called, he tries to instruct me on a failure to stop drill again and shows me his target
>onlyheadshots.jpg
>mfw
>>
>>33717630
Well yeah, training isn't anywhere near as sexy as gear. Between that, and the fact that classes can get expensive quickly, and there are so many that aren't worth shit (similar problem to McDojos, actually), that alot of people don't bother. For newbies, it's probably best to spend that extra on ammo at first, at least until you can confidently put holes where you ant them to.
>>
>>33719914
what does this mean? Did he make you look dumb or something?
>>
File: FUCK_YOU2.jpg (67KB, 381x424px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK_YOU2.jpg
67KB, 381x424px
>>33717630

Fuck you nigger, I collect historical firearms. I don't give a fuck about how you pay money to reinforce your fantasy of being a fucking action movie operator or whatever.
>>
Classes are great if you only have static ranges that limit the rate of fire you can do. It's mostly muscle memory and stress
>>
>>33720019
A failure to stop drill consists of a controlled pair center mass and one to the head or hips. Most people will do the controlled pair to the chest and one to the head though, but either one works. The fatfuck only put shots to the head, which meant he didn't know what he was doing at all.
>>
>he pays money to go play operator for a day
pathetic
>>
>>33720068
I see. Good job then. What's it like being a former marine in cuckifornia? Must suck for any firearm enthusiast really
>>
>>33720092
There are two things I really love: my family and my guns. Of these two, I love my family more. My family refuses to live anywhere outside of commiefornia, so I got to make compromises with my guns. It kinda sucks but I'm willing to make the sacrifices for them. All I can really do is hope that the NRA will pull through and make some wins for us here.
>>
>Be a sergeant in the national guard of my country
>Be certified firearms-instructor for my platoon
>Been shooting for almost 20 years
>at the range twice every week

I feel confident
>>
>>33717665
literally this
It doesnt take a fucking class to learn how to shoot a gun. You can literally learn all you need to know on google.
>>
File: Buck Angelberg.jpg (24KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
Buck Angelberg.jpg
24KB, 252x291px
>>33717630
>i posted it again
>this will surely get people to spend $500 to learn basic shit
>>
Dont need to, my ex swat dad tought me how to shoot well when i was 13
>>
>>33717630
>He needs a class to learn how to shoot
lmao nigga wtf
>>
>Be gear queer with best gear and guns.
>Taking tac sub/rifle course at tdi this july
>>
>>33720892
>Best gear and Guns
This post is brought to you in part by: Condor Tactical Gear and Hi-Point Firearms
>>
>firearms must be SRS
>cannot be a recreational hobby
Sounds gay
>>
>>33720913
Very gay.
I bought a plate carrier for larping fun. I get shit because I went steel plates and Condor Carrier. Board spurges out that I'm not doing it right with giving me no advice when I asked,

This place needs to remember some of us shoot for fun.
>>
>>33717630
Completely self-taught in regards to safety and marksmanship.

I shoot better with most irons than most people at my range do with optics (no lie, most of them spend more money on gear than ammo to train). I also teach people regularly for free... usually the feedback is really positive and they learn quite a bit. It's a great networking activity.

With a lot of hard work and Internet time, a person of average intelligence can teach themselves.
>>
>>33721133
/k/ is full of wannabe ELITE OPER8ORS who think that gear and a carbine class makes them into super soldiers. I have gear too because it's fun to have, but in all honesty if shtf it won't matter much anyway.
>>
>>33717630

>He wasted his time making a retarded thread.
>>
>>33717630

Does it count if I watch things like these and drill them myself?
>>
>>33720846
Does it still instruct you after the sex change operation? Do you still call it Dad?
>>
Paying for a tactical carbine course is LARPing.

You all know this to be true.
>>
File: _90427799_034112257-1.jpg (26KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
_90427799_034112257-1.jpg
26KB, 624x351px
>needs a class to learn how to shoot Jamal and Laquanda at 10 feet when they climb through a window

>buys a kel-tec, needs class to learn how to clear each type of jam
>>
>>33721164
>Completely self-taught

More like completely fucked up and got stuck with bad habits forever.
>>
>>33720910
Lwrc and scorpion evo, comtac iii, fnx awc carrier with lvl iv plates

>get gud fgt and nice try
>>
>>33720179
Does it ever get boring?
>>
>>33718324
>>33720090
>>33721468

This senpaitachi

>Be Travis Haley
>Tell larpers to magdump some Gucci ars into paper from 20 feet
>Charge them eight hundred (800) bucks to do that
>>
>>33721133
I had a plate carrier too
A)because it was free
B)because it held mag pouches
C)it worked like a weight vest

Didn't mean I had to act like a fag while I was wearing it. I also have a "trench coat" and as it turns out l, of it isn't made of leather and you actually wear it buttoned up with the belt in use, sans Trilby and patchy pube beard, people will actually compliment it.

>>33721202
Most of those tards don't have the networking together to make any of it matter. I've already lived through enough shtf scenarios to know that being on good terms with your neighbors matters more than how much golden tiger I have in buried buckets
>>
>>33722211
>people will actually compliment it.
jesus christ could you possibly be any more of a fag?
>>
>>33718267
Out of curiosity, is there any particular reason you chose '97 as the beginning?
>>
>>33720019
look up zimbabwe drills
>>
>>33717630
>wanting to go to a gay weekend retreat so I can listen to my favorite tactical celebrity repeat mantras at me and tell me shooting workouts

>thinking I am improving due to instructor when in reality the class if just forcing you to spend some time practicing
>shooting so bad you need a class
>spending $1000 on "instruction" when you can buy two cases of ammo for that much
yeah no thanks

just take the time to shoot instead

classes are for fat old guys to dress up in OD green and slap each other's ass
>>
all these dumb slowfiring niggers thinking they now anything.
>>
>>33721630
>I cant handle the banter so I have to project
dude its okay its only the internet
>>
>>33721365
Yes

Seriously, torrent Magpul videos and save yourself the
>time to take a weekend off
>money to book a hotel
>money for class fees
>money for incidentals
>embarrassment at taking a class with a bunch of other old guys who got convinced into listening to a TAKTIKAL INSTRUCTOR RANGE OFFICER MASTER tell them how to shoot their targets, as if trigger pulling is so fucking hard
>depression at realizing you have been ripped off
>>
>>33721533
>he thinks that shooting only has one methodology
form is fine, accuracy is final
>>
>>33722425
now
>>
>>33722445
I already own the two carbine and shotgun ones. I could stand to Torrent the handgun one as I really want to watch it and everyone selling it wants $200
>>
>>33722445
T. retard child

Enjoy watching magpul videos and thinking your ability is increasing, much better to spend that money you could have used on a class on your 10th rifle you are incompetent with, right?
>>
File: ShitpostingAgain.gif (503KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
ShitpostingAgain.gif
503KB, 500x363px
>>33722522
>An argumentative post with no actual point
>>
>>33722300
Not the same anon but thats when the internet really became a thing. Just the year before, the internet wasn't really well known. There's even a south park ep somewhere making fun of that.
>>
>>33722522
seriously?
If you had any common sense it would be obvious you don't just watch the Magpul videos, you learn drills/techniques that you actually practice

But of course you are just another 14yo nogunz posting on /k/ so you wouldn't know anything about owning guns or attending classes
>>
>>33722491
handgun is best IMO
very useful information, even more so than carbine
>>
>>33722211
Are trenchcoats/greatcoats ect assocciated with the weird spergy kid outside of the internet really? This place can be an echo chamber sometimes.
I know theyre connected with schoolshooters which is worse but damn are they comfortable.

I think im the only person in the airforce that actually like the blues coldweather coat. Rest of the dress uniform is garbage but the coat is great.
>>
>>33722399
I like OD green :(
>>
Training? I picked up a beat to shit 12ga and in skeet out shot semipros with benelli overunder shotguns when I was 13. Thank god for redneck grandfathers. I'm a pretty good shot with a rifle, could be better.
>>
Wow, I've been here 7 years and this is by far the most retarded shit I've ever seen here outside of a Mosin bolt used as a prostate massager.

This entire thread is strawman arguments and inflated egos. You really think shooting at static paper on a static range after watching youtube videos makes you capable of using a firearm in a lethal scenario?

What a bunch of fags, I hope nobody you care about dies because you couldn't check your ego for a day and listen to someone that probably has far more experience than you.
>>
>>33717665
>>33720197
This
>>
>>33722849
Really activated my almonds.

Sign me up for your expensive ass class. Sure being trained by war time military vets has made my ego too big. Glad you cleared up that I need a class I never asked for.
>>
>>33722849

You can't help the dunning-kruger victims

They are self absorbed retarded amateurs and trying to have a discussion with them is pointless.

Enjoy your self absorbed retardation /k/, so interesting you fags come to an anon place to express this opinion, it's not like you would be laughed out of the room anywhere else right?
>>
>>33717630
>He's a civilian and thinks guns/gun collecting beyond a small handgun is something more than a hobby
>>
File: 1491409696134.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491409696134.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>33722884
Typical poor fag argument. The local place about 20 miles from my house in a major metro area charges 300 for a two day course, and in the context of shooting that is nothing. I shoot that much money in ammo through a single handgun in one month. Shooting is expensive af and if you can buy holsters and mags and ammo to feed your gun but suddenly a class is too much your are just poor or unmotivated.

Also, I don't know your mil friends but they majority of milfags at my local base are worse shots than leos and most civ guys who practice at a decent pace. Just because someone is mil doesn't mean they know how to shoot well, especially handguns.
>>
>>33722849
>>33722884
I dunno what you're trying to sell but you're trying way too hard.

Anyone can learn even the most advanced material just by watching YouTube, trying it themselves and honestly critiquing their performance. You could even have friends come to the range to critique you as well. Why spend crazy money to watch some guy do stuff and then you try it when you can watch his classes free online? But this has already been said in this thread, how many more of these are you going to make.
>>
If you got gi bill there's places you can take tactical courses for free
>>
>>33722990
>>Anyone can learn even the most advanced material just by watching YouTube

No you can't retard, because what you think you are doing and actually doing are not the same thing, if your ego would get out of the way you could see this.

Also you drill and train all private and self enforced and think you are somehow applying stress or pressure, you think your "self enforced" time frames and choices are useful or indicative of on demand performance?

What are you doing? You assume you can self diagnose everything, you can't fuck head. You realize the best trainers take classes from other trainers right? You are not even on the map with your "I can do it all with youtube" attitude.

I bet you don't even have a shot timer, lmfao moron.
>>
File: 1466292531913.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1466292531913.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>33717630
>he didn't have a father to teach him how to shoot
What's it like being a nigger, OP?
>>
File: notsame.jpg (43KB, 1275x101px) Image search: [Google]
notsame.jpg
43KB, 1275x101px
>>33722990

I'm pointing out class instructor fag is trying to push classes on people don't want/need them.
I'm with you.
>>
>>33722966
Poor?

I live in an area where people teach their kids to shoot early. We don't need the fucking class.

No one is signing up for your class.
>>
>>33723087
>he needed other's help to learn to shoot properly
>>
>>33723110
Oh, you're a dumb flyover redneck

no worries, we thought you were talking about excellence in weapon manipulation and shot control

You're just talking about waving your dads 45 around, carry on
>>
>>33723078

>No you can't retard, because what you think you are doing and actually doing are not the same thing
Not the guy you replied to, but shooting has objective and measurable results.
>>
>>33722990
>you disagree so you must be shilling
how about you go back to /pol/ where you might actually convince retards with that logic.
>Anyone can learn even the most advanced material just by watching YouTube
>You could even have friends come to the range to critique you as well

You're beyond saving. Sell your guns or stick to plinking at a square range so I don't have to be associated with you when you smoke your neighbor or an innocent on the street.
>>
>>33723110
I'm sure you can shoot at a piece of paper with your 1911 from 5yd while you stand still bubba. Too bad the real world doesn't work that way.
>>
>>33723171

If you can't understand why you need 3rd party resources to help grow at a certain point, you aren't at that point.

dunning-kruger, done with you fools. enjoy being trapped in your low skill ceiling
>>
>>33723171
Wow you picked out that line of his post and ignored the rest?

Profound ignorance.
>>
>>33723202
adios faggot!
>>
File: 1492045617793.gif (1MB, 330x312px) Image search: [Google]
1492045617793.gif
1MB, 330x312px
>>33723236
>look guys I called him a faggot, I won!
>>
>>33723236
Save /k/ from the plague of trash and show me your bad ass self taught skills and put a round into your temple.

kthx
>>
File: ff.png (16KB, 516x157px) Image search: [Google]
ff.png
16KB, 516x157px
>>33722425
Hey guess what I can fire faster just by slow firing more quickly.

Woah

>Get jewed out of a grand by milcucks who got out of service with no job prospects who then decide to rip civvies off with promises of operating

Lmaoing at your life
>>
>>33723078
>>33723174
Please, check yourself. You're convincing no one of anything. I'm going to continue going to the range, practicing what I feel is best for me, I'll keep trying to be faster and more accurate and I'll do it with my own critique and that of my range buddies. I don't live in some tactical fantasy world where I take classes to get the edge over the enemy combatants. I'm a regular Joe and the majority of the time I have a weapon it's in concealment. I spend money on reloading supplies because I probably shot more this month than you have this year.
>>
>>33723264
All this rage!
>>
>>33723269
>facile idiotic macro images

Because we are recommending you train with Yeagermiester, right?

Another fool self possessed by his own ego, you guys congregate on /k/ because you've been driven out of any legitimate discussion hub, it's funny how much butthurt permeates threads like these.
>>
Whats /k/s opinion on Reid Henrichs?

He seems pretty geniune
>>
>>33723269
oh look, another strawman!
>everyone who trains is a milcuck who has intent to rip people off

seriously, how old are you? I'll bet you don't even have a cpl. Irrational and ignorant.
>>
>>33723286
>I'm going to think I know the most about things I'm an amateur at because I have youtube

The amount of things you are misinterpreting or misdiagnosing would floor you, you know, if you were willing to take a class...

But yeah, that's the whole hang up isn't it...

Enjoy your wallow sir
>>
File: ff.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ff.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>33723300
The only butthurt is from people like you who blew a thousand dollars on having a washed up milcuck regurgitate drills he learned in the service or online to you and then you cucks coming on here with severe internalized buyer's remorse and attempts at justification.

It's pretty funny honestly. Anyone with any kind of common sense and an eye for spotting marketing scams can see how bullshit these "classes" are.

>>33723323
What exactly do you think these people are doing ? They are all washed up ex military using their record and dangling it over retards like you to get you to pay for expensive classes where you shoot more stationary targets.
>>
>>33723307
He's way too much of a fearmongerer and a shill. He also acts like cheaper rifles are garbage or lies and says that AKs are not overpriced (video made a bit ago when AKs were higher) and that they're expensive to manufacturer.
>>
>>33723286
>The standard I need to attain for using deadly force on another person is whatever I feel is best for me and my feelings.
Have fun explaining that to the prosecuting attorney.

Nobody here is pretending to be an operator, nobody thinks you need to burn down dozens of dudes and hold a trench.

There is a place for training within the context of civilian cc, how shocking.
>>
>>33723360
>I'm mad and wrong because you say so

Wonderful rebuttal of the presented information, truly you are a quality contributor here.

Fuck off idiot, stop trying to trick poor newguns into your moronic and counterproductive choices.
>>
how many times a day are we going to have this thread?
>>
>>33723202

Actually self teaching is the most common method for people with above average IQ to reach high levels of knowledge.
Guess you wouldn't know that though.
>>
File: Nutnfancygoestocostco.jpg (23KB, 390x377px) Image search: [Google]
Nutnfancygoestocostco.jpg
23KB, 390x377px
>>33723389
You all can't even quantify the difference between someone doing the SAME drills and shooting the same targets versus paying thousands to have some washed up "operator" tell you to do those same drills and shooting those same stationary targets.

Burden of proof is on you retards who act like classes imbue you with some special magic. Holy fuck you drank the tactical Kool aid hard.
>>
>>33723402
Until their buyer's remorse mollified.
>>
>>33723402
Until the classes fill up. So forever. Makes me wonder if there is a firearms training course pyramid scheme?
>>
>>33723328
I am an amateur, never claimed to be anything else. Does taking classes that someone else teaches make you an expert then? You're just watching and attempting what they've shown you and when the class is over and you're at your own range you have to critique yourself. Unless you don't shoot without an instructor at your side... I notice you didn't take the "I shoot more than you" hook.

I'm pretty curious what kind of critique I'm not understanding when it comes to how quickly I can draw correctly, point and shoot accurately on target. Seems pretty simple to me: critique the draw until it feels smooth, cirque the presentation until it's right on target every time, fire the rounds until I'm grouping nicely and then incorporate all these skills repeatedly. From that point it's move into transitioning, scenarios, firing on the move etc. until I feel I have a strong grasp on my weapon and it's use.
>>
>>33723360
dude, go google what a strawman is and come back.

Both of my instructors were not mil in any sense and did a lot of plainclothes work that involved drawing from concealment and have actually had to use their weapons against other human beings, unlike your rangebuddies most likely.

Do I worship them like gods? NO! Do they have a far broader base of knowledge using their firearm in a real situation? YES! Their opinion and experience is worth something, and I'll happily pay them for their time, and the legal advice I got from their references helped me understand a great deal about what I need to think about as a civ who cc's.

Fuck off
>>
>>33723382

Not the guy you replied to, but your post made it startlingly obvious that you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>33723447
So you paid for someone without any actual military experience in the first place to regurgitate the same things to you that they probably taught themselves or learned from other non mil guys?

That's literally even worse. If all you want is their knowledge then there's this thing called fucking reading and the fucking internet you dolt. Why are you paying 500 or thousands for legal advice from a guy teaching weapon classes?
>>
>>33723469
>the legal advice I got from their references
>references
>as in, an attorney
slow down and read there champ, might help you

>they need to have mil experience for it to be worth anything to me
How many mil guys conceal a firearm on the job? In normal clothes? How many mil guys use handguns against people on a weekly basis?

You're so funny thinking that reading something on the internet makes you an expert, a literal keyboard warrior!

Point and laugh
>>
>>33723533
You can't look up attorneys yourself? Are you actually braindead?

>How many miles guys conceal a firearm

Look at the title of this thread and the contents with in. If your only interest is the legality of concealed carrying why the fuck do you need a fucking class for that you ignorant fuck? You're literally paying for easily found information.

You're actually worse than the guys taking high speed operator classes. Way worse.
>>
>>33723435
>>33723440
>anyone defending training is a shill! they must regret their purchase!
Oh god I'm dying
>>
>>33723533
>Paying a thousand dollars for useless easily found legal advice

Hahaha holy fuck lmao

Get a load of this goyim
>>
File: 1474185977873.jpg (78KB, 1285x914px) Image search: [Google]
1474185977873.jpg
78KB, 1285x914px
>>33723559
>My weekend class shooting stationary targets while wearing a thousand dollars worth of mall ninja shit is training
>>
>>33723552
Has a good point. Do you really need legal advice to understand the most basic concept of lethal force? I can buy a book at the gun store for a small price that goes over everything legally you need to know.
>>33723533
>>
>>33723552
There aren't exactly a lot of attorneys who commonly do firearm self-defense focused work... want to know how I know you haven't ever talked to one?

Did I ever imply that was my only interest? Huh, not based on what I posted.

But I'm worse than milsim larpers, huh?
You should post your cpl at this point or leave, I doubt you're old enough to post on this site.
>>
>>33723600
>implying I wasn't in a t shirt and jeans for a cc class that involved moving targets
another strawman, as I expected
>>
>>33723609
Why do I need to talk to one? I'll talk to one when I actually need one or if I'm that paranoid get CCW insurance.

Do you actually think that someone recommending you attorneys that you then have to pay as well was worth the price for your fucking course? Is that your sole justification ?

That's pretty fucking sad.

And yes you're worse than milsim larpers at least they try to justify (albeit terribly) their spent money by saying it makes them a better shooters. you're literally just defending paying ludicrous money for information you can find with a google search.
>>
>>33723564
>paying a thousand dollars
strawman
>easily found
some of it, not all of it
>>
>>33723659
Not that guy but...
What's not easily found? You can't find your state's CCW handbook for a few shekels? Can't look up the law yourself? Incapable, incompetent or just lazy?
>>
>>33723659
You could've probably gotten actual CCW insurance for what you've spent on your fucking class you mong. I guarantee you you havent learned anything that couldn't be easily found with searching or reading, how do you think the people advising you (attorneys) learned it dipshit?

This amount of post purchase justification is really pathetic.
>>
>>33719226
OSUT is a class on how to be retarded.
>>
>>33723636
I paid 50 dollars to pick an attorneys brain for two hours who has handled more self defense cases than the majority. If that is really insane to you I don't know what to tell you.

It was completely worth it, don't regret it for a second.
>>
>>33723678
see
>>33723685
>>
>>33723685
50 dollars for the attorney and how much on the class that you had to have recommend you the attorney because you're too dumb to look up attorneys yourself?
>>
>>33717630
I don't need a class to shoot bench and clays, thanks
>>
File: 2017-04-21 21.33.33.jpg (149KB, 789x789px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-21 21.33.33.jpg
149KB, 789x789px
>>33723685
Well, if you live in AZ you could've saved yourself about $20+.
>>
>>33723671
There was state specific case law and circumstances I wasn't fully aware of and some knowledge of my DA and prosecutors that might come in handy, and maybe it will never benefit me but 50 dolla isn't exactly a rip off.

Why am I being demonized by keyboard warriors for pursuing a higher level of knowledge about the legal process, especially since I take carrying a weapon seriously?
>>
>>33723762
You retard stop playing stupid you're being ridiculed for acting like your class was the only way you found legal info and because you acted like you can't find an attorney to talk to without having it recommended in your class.
>>
>>33723762
$50 ain't bad really for the opportunity, personally I wouldn't feel the need to because legal stuff isn't difficult for me to understand.
>>
>>33723559
You really need a mirror. You have the self-awareness of a mouthbreather.
>>
>>33717816
I kek'd
>>
>>33720129
Why does your family refuse to move outside of that shitty-ass state? Is your wife a liberal or something?
>>
>>33723713
I didn't need to have a class to recommend me an attorney, I was pursuing it already but my instructor said he could get me a decent chunk of time with someone with practical experience for 50 bucks and I said why not.

The class was 600 since you seem so concerned about. If that's a lot of money to you I would suggest finding a better job or some education so you can get a better one, I shoot probably 2k a month in ammo so its nothing to me.
>>
>>33723806
>Lol bro it's like nothing to me I'm so rich

There's some more elitism that we were missing.

Youre pretty smug an arrogant for a mongoloid who can't understand basic law.
>>
Most of the "carbine class operators" fail to realize that
>if you're using a rifle outdoors to engage multiple targets by yourself, you're most likely going to die
>if you're using it inside as an HD weapon, you didn't need a carbine course
>if you took it because you want to be ready when SHTF, you're going to die

If you took it for fun, cool. Doesn't make you an operator

2.34 second mag changes aren't going to matter much if you're in a 400m slugfest with 2-6 enemies in a treeline so far away you can't even see them and you have no idea how many of them there even are

You fags would realize this if you stopped to think about how a few ragheads ran a seal team all over and off of a mountain because they were in unfamiliar terrain and couldn't call in support
>>
>>33721365
Are magpul employees secretly weebs
>>
>>33723806
Kind of funny how you've backpedalled isn't it?

You said at first it's legal advice you got as a reference from your class and said it was hard to find attorneys now you were already looking into it before and 600 dollars is nothing?
>>
>>33723830
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3CxkhMVva4
>>
>>33723843
>tactical manlet pose
>>
>>33723774
Sorry sharing my good experience shakes your understanding of reality, I'll make sure I take your feelings into account before I post.

I never acted that way, that was just your pre-conception because you lack the ability to effectively parse text-based arguments. Which is ironic seeing as you plan on learning by reading random shit you googled lol
>>
>>33717630
All my guns are wood-stocked bolt, lever, and muzzleloading rifles.

The only reason I don't attend classes is because Tactical Bayonet Courses aren't a thing.
>>
File: 1485392678941.jpg (86KB, 850x633px) Image search: [Google]
1485392678941.jpg
86KB, 850x633px
>>33723791
>ad-hominem
please, my dick can only get so hard
>>
>>33723806
2k a month in ammo? Yeah I doubt that, weapon pic? Or should I say weapons, considering you'd be wearing out two or more concealed guns a year.
>>
>>33723860
>Can't parse text based arguments
>Coming from the guy who had to have someone translate basic law to him

Holy kek

If you can't understand basic CCW shit maybe you shouldn't carry bud
>>
>>33723843
I hope they didn't pay money to see that.
>>
File: 1472188097757.jpg (29KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1472188097757.jpg
29KB, 342x342px
>>33723872
Ad-hominem is only when trying to rebut an argument. I'm just insulting you. Please continue to act like know something because you just learned about logical fallacies. You sound like a blithering idiot and it's absolutely hilarious. You're making my night.
>>
>>33723835
You want to slow down and type that in a way that makes sense grammatically?

Was I going to spend 300/hr on some jew in my area who has little experience with self-defense to tell me shit I could just look up on google? NO

Am I going to take the opportunity to listen to someone with experience for 25/hr? YES

I may be willing to spend on this shit but I held back beforehand because it usually is stupid expensive for what it is, but given that opportunity, why wouldn't you?

Calm down, buddy
>>
>>33723886
Did I say I was getting a ground up introduction? nope! Yes, you can get a lot of this knowledge from the internet, I already posted that (readingcompbro)!

Am I going to pass up asking someone all kinds of hypothetical questions about criminal and civil cases and save myself the intensive research to find all that shit? Sure!

Seriously, read the thread before posting
>>
>>33723933
Good point, you weren't even trying to make an argument, because all you could do is insult me.
lol
>>
>>33723959
None of what you said is in defense of the class just the 50 dollar attorney fee which I haven't taken offense with the entire time. Fuck me no wonder you need help.
>>
>>33722278
Have you never in your life dressed in a way that made someone remark on your outfit outside of "do you ever wash that shirt?". Telling someone you like their shoes or that their new haircut looks good is actually socially acceptable in the real world. It's a generic double breasted London fog coat ffs

>>33722645
Associated with the matrix and old people BBC shows that come on PBS mostly. Just uncommon where I'm from so it could go either way depending on the person.
>>
>>33722522
>much better to spend that money you could have used on a class
>TORRENT
Fuck you are dumb. Actually you know what, I'll train you for a whole weekend for only $600
>>
File: 1429222349101.jpg (40KB, 467x433px) Image search: [Google]
1429222349101.jpg
40KB, 467x433px
>>33723975
>Good point
Thanks. How about I teach you how to make one? It'll only be $500.

I also have another class on critical thinking skills that you could really benefit from as well. That'll be another $500.
>>
File: 1490918877141.png (126KB, 800x769px) Image search: [Google]
1490918877141.png
126KB, 800x769px
>>33720068
what is the purpose of this? why the hip?
>>
>>33723742
Not him, but it really isn't that bad of an idea to talk with an attorney like he did. You get some questions answered, and on the off chance you actually do get in a shooting you have someone you've already consulted with who can defend you in court.
>>
File: 1404665633466.gif (74KB, 278x340px) Image search: [Google]
1404665633466.gif
74KB, 278x340px
>>33717630
>he spends money on classes by clueless has-beens who think going to basic makes them SEALs
>he doesn't spend money on ammo to actually practice and run drills
>>
>>33723984
No but you assumed that I need basic law read back to me as you posted earlier, which is not the case and I already had posted that.

And then you alluded to me being incapable of carrying due to that. So sorry if I come off abrasive
>>
File: 1485549306073.jpg (2MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
1485549306073.jpg
2MB, 2576x1932px
>>33723871
>not taking bayonet courses on the off chance Jerry tries to sneak through Belgium to break into your house.
>>
>>33723987
Not him, but I dress somewhat frumpy with relaxed khakis and cotton work shirts. No one looks twice at me but every time someone gets within a step of me they always say how good I smell. Bit more intimate of a compliment, but it's a pretty normal thing to have happen.
>>
File: 1489305150208.jpg (429KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
1489305150208.jpg
429KB, 800x609px
>>33724024
I laughed, and your anime girl is cute
>>
>>33724076
I said pissy things because you made me pissy trying to justify courses with the separate act of consulting an attorney. If you have some question obviously I don't have issue with a 50 dollar attorney fee I have issue with using that as somehow justifying a 600 dollar course.

If that's not what you're doing you sure fooled me and a few others in the thread.
>>
>>33724098
Because I wouldn't have had that opportunity to talk to someone for that cheap without going to a course with some competent instructors and having them hook me up with someone like that! I didnt have someone that experience in my area to talk to and my instructors helped me learn more about self-defense litigation so I don't have to feel uneasy using force at all!

It was a net benefit to my ability to use force within the law and I think in total it made me a better concealed carrier. Most anons think I'm a shill for just sharing this experience!

I want the carry community to be competent and capable in the use of their gun and the law so my rights don't get eroded over some improper use of force in the future! I want my fellow /k/ommandoes to hold themselves to high standards so we are better in all defending ourselves against people who don't care about our well being and those who live and work in my society.

But no, I'm just a shill and have buyers remorse and I can totally learn how to do everything from a youtube I watched once. Fuck me.

Fuck what this board has become.
>>
>>33724175
That's like me saying going to a course was worth it because I made a friend who gave me free ammo. That's nonsense.
>>
>>33723891
They did.
Nips are autistic
>>
>>33724054
From watching some of Ayoob's videos I think it's to shatter the pelvis and drop the person in place.
>>
>>33724485
Plus there's a lot of major blood vessels and arteries there.
>>
>>33718324
Jesus what a fucking faggot.
>>
>>33719914
failure to stop drill??

Is that the two in the chest one in the head one?
>>
>>33718267
It's a matter of hiring someone who knows what they doing to check if you are missing some small pieces.
Maybe your foot work when entering a building is not good enough, maybe you have a bad habbit, maybe your ass looks big when you wear a gorka 4.

You can't tell that from first person view, your buds might not have seen as much video as you do.
>>
>>33724750
see>>33720068
>>
>>33723829
>Youre going to die

With a shit attitude like that, why dont you just kys?

Preparing through any means necessary is beneficial to the skillset.

We cant help that youre a:

Know it all
Poorfag
Doomsday soothsayer
Diy commando
Cock goblin

Ill spend my money to train with people and get feedback on my technique and get some social interation doing whats otherwise a socially isolated hobby/interest/skill

You can fuck off back to doom and gloom and masturbating to magpul videos and laughing at all of us willing to invest in our skillset by interacting with those "washed up navy seals" who have been in combat and can talk from experience.

Who the fuck cares if im paying them because they were better at this than getting a dead end job after they got out? People need to live and a fair trade is some mentoring for money.

You're a turbo autist
>>
>>33726405
Fine whatever.

Quit telling a bunch of shooting enthusiasts that we need to take classes that we don't want. We aren't planning for combat.
>>
>>33724054
Body armor is becoming increasingly prevalent and the pelvis is a very vulnerable target that yields exceptional results in terms of lethality
>>
>>33722455
checked
>>
>>33721413
Cheeky cunt
>>
>>33717630
>Not befriending good shooters/ militarybros to shoot and train with for free.
Why bother with classes when you can organize a concise grouping of information, discussing it with other experienced shooters to ensure it's whats best for you and what you're doing instead of risking dropping lots of fucking money only to have the instructor teach you shit that isn't useful? That haopened to a buddy of mine. Paid $200 for a class and the instructor fucked his shit up on how to fire a pistol.
>>
File: 1469492343323.png (93KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1469492343323.png
93KB, 645x773px
>dont know anyone who shoots because Commiefornia
>want to take a gun safety course because I dont know what I'm doing
>look it up
>its $130
fuck this gay state
>>
>>33724054
Because of the sheer amount of pain and thus also the inability to fight.
>>
>>33722849
Is your name jimmy?
>>
>>33722362
MOZAMBIQUE
>>
>>33722362
>>33728289
>Not Djibouti shooty
>>
>>33728489

>Not "Serbian shoot'em up"
>>
>>33717630
>He goes to classes
>He doesn't participate in IDPA or practical shooting sports
Lmao'ing at your lives
>>
do people really need all this tactical training?

Just be happy and shoot your guns for fun.
>>
>>33717630

Joke's on you, senpai, I get classes for free at work, ammo included.
Well, they aren't really free, your taxes pay for them. :^)
>>
>>33730755
Rather pay for your rangetime than for the F-35, friend.
>>
>>33717630
>I didn't go to gun classes
>I went to gun
>>
I can understand paying to learn advanced shit, but learning basic shit can be learned for free from youtube.
>>
>>33717630
Because I'd rather spend $600 on ammo than $500 on learning how to dump $100 worth of ammo into a target from 5 yards away in some shitty "class."

Something like going out to valor ridge? That might be worth it, but the only place near me offering "classes" is either so lazy or so incompetent they couldn't even get the range marked as rented on the google calendar meant for those things.

I showed up at my range one day when there was nothing on the calendar and saw a bunch of people down by the berm ON THE FUCKING RIFLE RANGE magdumping pistols into fullsize silhouettes from 5 yards. Some faggot ran up to me telling me range was closed for the day and then he tried to shill the class to me.

All I wanted to do was sight in a damn rifle, but I'm honestly glad that happened because it kept me from wasting my gun money on their "classes."
>>
>>33726405
Only turbo-autists take courses.

I'm so tired of going to ranges, shops, etc and running into faggots like you. Just commit murder-suicide already.
>>
File: 1492793418056.jpg (39KB, 562x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492793418056.jpg
39KB, 562x600px
>>33717816
>>
>>33724054
If you shatter the pelvis a dude ain't going anywhere.
>milfag.
>>
>>33730952
Leave, Quentin.
>>
>>33730732
They can't do that because their lives are worthless. Just enjoying the firearms isn't enough for them.
>>
>>33728112
What do you need to learn? Everything that they teach in classes can be watched on youtube.
>>
Here's the real reason people are reluctant to pay for firearm training.
>>
I don't have money for classes. That I don;t need to enjoy going to the range with my wife.. I was trained to shoot by a marine and an army G.I. when I was 6.

The aggressive nature of the class fags in this thread is appalling. No one wants to pay for classes with people telling them they are stupid.
>>
>>33717665

fpbp
>>
>>33732522
pretty much everything. How to load, unload, clean, gun safety, unjam, store, transport ... there's a lot. In California, you need to do a basic loading demonstration when you buy a gun and if I've never even touched a gun and only watched youtube, I feel like I'll mess something up. Its sort of a catch-22, cant buy a gun unless you know how to operate, cant learn to operate a gun unless you've used one. I hate this state.
>>
>>33733320
Dude if you fail that demonstration they just show you how to do it till you can repeat instructions.

It's not a big deal.
>>
Focus on the front sight, squeeze the trigger. Whoever reads this just saved 500 shekels on a training course.
>>
File: 1437586691138.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1437586691138.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>33732710
This post right here. All tactitard instructors are just meme lords. The only class you should be paying is to get CCW
>>
I agree that there's way too much tacticool fuckery out there, but one thing I'll say is that for those of us who live in shitty big cities and can only shoot at official ranges, classes offer an opportunity to practice a lot of kinds of shooting that we can't do otherwise.
Thread posts: 195
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.