[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that when discussing Israeli weapons everyone thinks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

File: Picture027.jpg (179KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Picture027.jpg
179KB, 1024x768px
Why is it that when discussing Israeli weapons everyone thinks of the Uzi and the Desert Eagle? The two most useless weapons to come out of Israel.

Keep unrelated politics out of this thread. This is about guns.
>>
File: 1386209822583.jpg (64KB, 538x482px) Image search: [Google]
1386209822583.jpg
64KB, 538x482px
because Hollywood.
>>
>>33714394
The Uzi wasn't useless, just a product of it's time.

>Keep unrelated politics out of this thread
Topkek, stormfag / JIDF retard battle in 30 seconds and counting
>>
Isnt the desert eagle like 100% magnum research's design. I know IWI made a few but i dont know why theyre associated with israeli other than that.

Also its because all of their original gun ideas are terrible
>>
File: 1482985191827.jpg (12KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
1482985191827.jpg
12KB, 352x352px
The Jericho is just a run-of-the-mill CZ clone and the only reason it gets attention is because of Jewaboos and Cowboy Bebop fans.

The Galil is a front heavy Valmet knockoff.

The Tavor is a jam-o-matic piece of shit with a 50 MOA and a trigger so shitty it gives a NY compliant Glock a run for its money.
>>
>>33714394
>Uzi
>Useless
are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>33714446
Pretty accurate tbqh, the only truly exceptional gun Israel has ever produced is the Uzi, and it's now obsolete.
>>
>>33714394
>uzi
>useless
You have to be 18 or older to post here.
>>
>>33714841
>>33714816
not op, I own an uzi.

its heavy, has engineered failure points (the top cover and everything on it), and magazines with an incredibly short lifespan; which is made worse when you realize there are no 9mm or .45 polymer mags and probably never will be because of how picky the gun is with feeding.

its a cool fun gun, but its outdated as fuck and has tons of far better alternatives if youre buying it for leo/military use.
>>
>>33714955
pics or it didn't happen
>inb4 semi-auto clone
>>
File: JERICHO941.jpg (741KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
JERICHO941.jpg
741KB, 1024x576px
>>33714446
it is just a run-of-the-mill cz clone but it's aesthetic as fuck which is why they gave it to the main character
>>
>>33714955
Please name another weapon from 1954 or older that does the Uzi's job better.
>>
File: 20170202_154633.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170202_154633.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>33714971
Here it is semi-assembled. There are a lot of FA and SA uzi anons on /k/, not really a rare thing here in either configuration.
And yes its a parts kit build.
>>
>>33715012
>no timestamp
>no picture of bolt

>"hurr there's other people on /k/ with Uzis!"
>>
>>33714971
Scorpion Evo, MP5/MP7, UMP, Jatimatic, P90, arguably the kriss, TMP, or MP-9. And a lot of people here have a boner for the bizon but I dont know much about them myself. Also the owen but thats pre 55.

The advantage the uzi has is that its cheap and can work in shitholes like israel where sand and dirt get all over internals. You can do zero maintenance on an uzi and it will still work fairly well. Weight and magazines really are the only downsides, but their huge downsides. A fully loaded uzi weighs more than an M16, and the same as a loaded FAL.

Let me restate, a 9mm smg weighs the same as a 21" .308 battle rifle.
>>
>>33715019
im at work faggot.
>>
>>33715052
>I know literally nothing about Uzis or firearms in general: the post
Open bolt SMG's all perform terribly in sandy shitholes like Israel, if you'd been on /k/ for more than a week and watched the InRange mudd tests you'd know that the only way to keep a firearm reliable in the mudd and sand is to seal it up well enough that it doesn't get in.

The magazine meme is completely unwarranted and nothing I've ever heard prior to this thread.
>>
>>33714992

Excluding all WWII subguns?

Sa vz. 23, from which the kikes even stole the telescoping bolt and the magazine in handle. They didn't want to pay royalties, being kikes an all, so they made the Uzi instead.

Plus it was available in 7.62 Tok, making it sexy as hell.
>>
>>33714992
Oh and the Madsen M-50 and the Carl Gustav M-45 too.
>>
File: IMG_3058[1].jpg (59KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3058[1].jpg
59KB, 800x600px
I wanted one of those israeli converted real FN NATO mausers but I got a good look at the crest of one of them on gunbroker and decided it was too jewish. Not like I have anything particular against them, I duno why I didn't buy it tho. would you rock pic related on your rifle /k/?

Found a good deal for one of those spanish FR-8 mauser conversions in .308 so that scratched the itch and is fun to shoot.
>>
>>33715082
>I've been on /k/ for a year and bought into the memes: the post
They even admit that mud tests really dont mean much, and the uzi is not going to be affected in the same way as an ak or m1/14 by particles. Plus I said sand and dirt, not mud, which isnt much of a concern when marching through lebanon.
>>
>>33714394
>Wants to discuss Israeli weapons
>posts a gun designed by Italians who knocked it off of the Czechs who based it off the Belgians who finished it for based John Moses Browning

>>33714446
It's actually a Tanfoglio design. Tanfoglio is responsible for most CZ clones out there, and they have several differences from the CZ design in their internal works. Not terribly many parts interchange between Tanfoglio designs and CZs. Slide stops, guide rods, springs, and mags, mostly. Maybe barrels.
Conversely, I use an EAA (Tanfoglio) .22 conversion on my Jericho without a hitch, and for shits and giggles I can put my Jericho slide on my EAA compact, and even throw the barrel from my AR-24 into it if I want to fuck my shit all up.

Even Tristar's clone that looks identical to the CZ is actually based on the Tanfoglio - hence the differences in how the safety operates with regards to hammer position.

Technically speaking, I think the only CZ clone of note that actually copied the CZ-75 to the tee was the Tanfoglio TZ-75, before they spun it off into their own design.
>>
>>33715099
>Nazi eagle w/swastika
>fine
>IDF insignia
>impure
>>
>>33715108
https://youtu.be/mOdV9kyKUE4

When notorious kike gun shill MAC shows himself having issues with an Uzi I'm Sandy conditions, you know that the Uzi has issues with Sandy conditions.

The fact that you even thought for a second that sand flying directly into the fucking chamber and magazine of a firearm wouldn't cause issues tells me that you're completely nogunz.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Uzi was half the reason for Israeli carry tbqh.
>>
>>33715108
>mud, which isnt much of a concern when marching through lebanon.
Confirmed for never having seen Lebanon.
Or the Galil/Golan.
>>
>>33715120
Israeli carry preceded the Uzi and indeed the state; it was started by the paramilitary militias to compensate for the absurdly wide range of pistols in use and limited training.
>>
>>33715119
thats a good point but I feel like the added religious connotations of the IDF stuff feels like it should to someone who comes from that background

not just some autistic kube worshiper looking for something to fling .308 with

maybe its I just don't want people asking if im a kike at the range...
>>
>>33715130
That's interesting as fuck but my point still stands, the Uzi, or any open bolt SMG for that matter is a shitty gun to have in an environment where debris is likely to get near the guns action.
>>
>>33715120
ok, let me clarify, if you run it dry like a dumb ass conscript might, and keep the bolt closed, its a relativley sound (but not optimal) system when fine grain sand is lightly introduced into the system. If it had problems with that kind of environment then Israel wouldnt have adopted it. its not perfect jew steel haggled 7000 times. It wont work at all if you pour sloppy arizona mud down into it, it wont work well if the sand/dirt thats inside gets moist. It will however work with minimal to no maintenance and cleaning as long as you scrub the feed ramp occasionally and make sure your mag lips arent fucked. Again, its a cheap gun, its made to be produced quickly and given to women and conscripts. its not a bad gun, but in
>current year
There are many alternatives that are far better for equipping police and militaries. For a weaboo that likes to pretend their a leet operator like people on /k/, its fine however. theres no need to get upset over a piece of folded metal just because someone said something about it that was partially wrong on the internet.

>>33715122
Obviously, why would I want to go to lebanon? its full of brown people.
>>
>>33715182
>jew steel haggled 7000 times
Kek
>>
>>33715133
Literally nobody would do that. I shoot Jew canons all the time with stars of David on them and have never had anyone ask me. Don't let some autistic faggots on /pol/ deter you from buying a nice gat.
>>
>>33714446

>run-of-the-mill CZ clone

True... but it's drop dead gorgeous. IMO it's one of the best looking pistols on the market. I like the fact that it's a CZ clone, and it's a good, reliable pistol. I also like the fact that I can carry it cocked and locked, for sweet single-action-only shooting.

>Galil

never owned one, never fired one.

>Tavor

My buddy has one.... have.. have you ever fired one? The trigger isn't bad and it's as accurate as my PSA premium 18" (so about 1.75 moa). Most people that fire them don't hold them right and so can't hit shit. Your forearm is supposed to rest along the bit slanted guard and the pull back/down on the weapon. Makes it super controllable.... and the fucker is so well balanced I can shoot it without my support hand and stay on target pretty well at 75 yards.
>>
File: ai670.jpg (55KB, 632x699px) Image search: [Google]
ai670.jpg
55KB, 632x699px
>>33714394
>uzi
>useless
What
>>
>>33714446
You e never handled either of those guns. For your comments about tavor I exploded laughing. In 3 years of ownership I haven't had a SINGLE issue. Keep memeing nigger
>>
>>33714394
where'd you get that grip from
>>
>>33716318
Its jap air soft. It fits but it's impossible to find
>>
>>33715133
I'm actually Jewish and I don't see anything more explicitly religious there than on a lot of symbols used by governments. You have the shield of David, and that's the only unique part of it. Plus Christians have the first half of their Bible being nothing but Torah and you appropriated most of the symbols. If it really wanted to be uniquely Jewish it would be a hand of life, but the irony would be too much
>>
>>33716152

Uzis are insanely heavy, unbalanced, have shit sights and triggers, and the ergonomics of a brick.

Shooting and killing someone with an elegant pistol... easy. Even easier with a well designed carbine.

Trying to shoot and kill someone with an Uzi takes an act of God unless you are Chuck Norris.
>>
Does anybody here hhave experienc with wood stock UZi's? germany had them as their standard issue for tankers.
>>
>>33714988
>aesthetic as fuck

lol, not with that rail
>>
>>33714394
I remember you and the story of that grip. Had to do a little work to make it fit. If you have any decceny in you at all, you will take that grip off, get a mold made of it, and mass produce it. DO IT!
>>
>>33716662
Plus anything you put in the front would throw off its rather nice balance. The original design is famous for being deadly accurate out of the box. What's the point of a rail? You going to put a flashlight on it?
>>
File: 1393734212113.png (213KB, 637x352px) Image search: [Google]
1393734212113.png
213KB, 637x352px
>>33715182
>perfect Jew Steel haggled 7000 times
>>
>>33716795
Look closer. It's the airsoft. I used a picture of a fKe gun.
>>
Haha JEWS haha
>>
>>33716803
It's really sad that the Jewish warrior clan died out. That's not a joke. One of the original tribes was warrior. They even had their own government at one point run by their military. They almost started to death and had to beg the Greeks to take them back. Completely isolated themselves. There is a lesson there
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.