[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go shoot my CZ75 at 50 meters. >Shoot 10 rounds >mfw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1392.jpg (163KB, 549x468px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1392.jpg
163KB, 549x468px
>go shoot my CZ75 at 50 meters.
>Shoot 10 rounds
>mfw there's only one hole in the paper target

What happened to the other 9 rounds? I had the target focused and the sights in the middle of the bulls eye.

Why is pistol shooting so hard?
>>
>>33708486
The most likely answer is that you're moving the gun while pulling the trigger and making your shots go off target.

Aiming counts for nothing if you can't hold the gun steady while taking your shot. Practice dry firing very slowly with the goal of keeping your barrel steady in mind.
>>
>>33708486
50m is far desu, why not like 30m?
>>
>>33708486

50 meters = 150ft ?

who the fuck shoots a pistol a that distance ?

start with 21 feet = 7 meters
>>
>target focused

The target should be a blur and you should focus on your sights, otherwise the sights will be shifting all over the place and you won't realize it. Look up the fundamentals of marksmanship, you can apply these you any small arms platforms but there some things specific to shooting handguns. They are tougher to shoot because you only have to points of contact on it and they have a shorter sight radius.
>>
you're too good
>>
>>33708558
>feet
>meters
why are you like this
>>
Just get a red dot and it's easy peasy.
>but it has to be as difficult as possible!
Nobody is going to give a shit how skilled you are in a gunfight as long as you kill the other guy.
>but it's more expensive!
A functional red dot is only $80 and works in the dark, people buy illuminated red dots anyway for $40
>but what if your battery dies!
But what if your gun jams? But what if you damage your sights? But what if you injure an eye? If you change batteries regularly the chance of it dying is basically nil, risk mitigation via maintenance is a part of gun ownership.
>>
Isn't there a drill to balance a quarter on the end of the barrel while dry firing?
>>
>>33708552
>>33708558
Because we only shoot at 50m as part of competitions here in Switzerland.
>>
File: berniemac.jpg (29KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
berniemac.jpg
29KB, 450x300px
>>33708486
Captain Sisko was a punk.
>>
>>33708486

Clearly, all 10 rounds went through the same hole.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.