[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just bought a new MP15 Sport II for $450 So far, I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Photo Apr 18, 12 21 49 AM.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Apr 18, 12 21 49 AM.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
So I just bought a new MP15 Sport II for $450

So far, I've only changed out the handguard and bought a Bushnell trs25. What do I do to it now? Any ideas or other guys out there with the Sport II?
>>
what else do you want to do to it?

change trigger?
change stock/grip?
install ambi control devices (bolt release, mag release)?
change muzzle device?
>>
>>33705728
zero
sling.
>>
What I did with mine

>cheap drop in quad rail
actually regret this a bit due to the weight of it, like the functionality of the rail and its comfy and fits my hand nicely with some rubber rail covers on it and I can slap on bipod for range and flashlight for bedside duty. Might look into a lighter weight one or just not be lazy and put a freefloat on it.

>magpul fixed carbine stock
cucked law requires fixed stock and that sucks suck, but it does not look bad

>ambi charging handle, mag release and safety
great for me cuz im a broken left hander and just in general if you bring others to the range

beyond that you got a not bad cheap sight, spend money on ammo if you are happy with the gun that's never a waste. Most of what you will do to it wont make it shoot better, only practice and shooting time will do that.
>>
Won't the front sight get in the way of the Bushnell?
>>
>>33705846
it'll be in your sight picture but it isn't bad. think of the red dot as being an assist for your normal aim
>>
I wouldn't do anything besides throw a proctor way of the gun sling on it.

You've got a nice light setup. Nothing at all wrong with that. I've got a AR 332 Burris optic on my AR and that son of a bitch is heavy, but better than red dots especially for astigmatism.
>>
>>33705728

Must do:

1. Buy a good adjustable 2 point sling. I like the Vickers sling.

2. You need a white light on the gun. Hey a side rail for the handguard and then buy an inforce wml

Nice to have:

Better stock, better trigger, better grip, better compensator on the muzzle.
>>
>>33705728
Don't buy anything else and put 1000 rounds through the gun. After familiarizing yourself with it and knowing how it feels and shoots, then you'll have a better idea of what and what type of accessories you want.
>>
>>33706338
The only right answer.
>>
>>33706338

The only time this isn't the right answer is if you buy your gun for a specific purpose. (SPR, 3-gun, etc)

Sounds like this is your first AR, so he's right. Go practice.

>>33705728
> Any ideas or other guys out there with the Sport II?

Functionally identical to every other AR. No real quirks to speak of.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.